[tr] ► enchanted

zhangyixings

calling ; bbylah, xchibilove

E n c h a n t e d

trjdsg.png

i've been in a t swift mood xD

First of all, I'm sorry to whoever requested in my previous TR.

School got really hectic and I didn't

have enough time to PS. Again, I am very sorry.

Feel free to request again ^^ Anyway, Hello everyone!

My names Lynn. Nice to meet you!

I've been rusty ever since school started so I've decided to open a TR.

I'll be taking ONLY posters, CC, and icons. I might do banners ^^

Anyway, happy requesting! and hope everyone will have a great holiday ^^

Rules

-Intro would be nice rightt? I dont bitee(:

-Unlimited till my Winter Break is over

-HQ photos. No head cut offs or watermarks

-I'll bite you if you hotlink

-Please credit since I've been lazy putting the credit tag on my posters

-Make your own form. be detailed. add like; mood, stock pics etc. you would like me to potray in the poster ^^

-Have fun requesting!

Example

icons: 1|2|3|4

posters: 1|2|3|4|5

no cc examples! trust me? or i'll post some tomorrow ^^

LMFAO. I just noticed that all my examples are bojoong xD

-bbylah (pending)

anyway, happy requesting ^^

Hi Lynn c:

I'm Angela, pleased to meet you.

You have really yummy examples.

I would like a poster please :]

p o s t e r

title : No Strings Attached

Kyung Il: 1 2 3 4

&&You can definitely use your own pictures :)

mood I like it bubbly please.

I think you should really start putting the credit tag on your posters. It's safer that way

Guest cacophony.

definitely requesting. do you mind reserving a spot for me, i'd love to make a request of of right now but since time isn't on my side. i'd have to wait till tomorrow. if not then it's fine, i'll just have to wish/pray that i still have a spot. nice to meet you lynn by the way<3. i fancy your name, it reminds me of my beautiful skank/wifey lynn/linda.

im back. i know i'm a little over my duedate, okay well maybe a lot but i've managed to come back. as of now im unsure if im requesting even though i said i definitely am. im the person who likes to procrastinate you can say. im to tired and lazy to request as of this time but i might depending on the way i feel. im sorry for the inconvience lynn, none the less we should become friends yes? my christmas break started and boy am i so happy, its like oh jaysus♥.

tumblr_ldchpcAnPf1qzk918o1_500.gif

Jino <3 Hehehehe. This is for yuuu Stephanie! (:

stephie: and you never came back -.- PHAIL. and Jino says hi up there ^^ hahha

bbylah: Hi angela! Pleased to meet you as well ! (: So I hope this is what you had in mind. and sorry if it looks really bad >.< like i said, i went rusty >.<

nostringsattached.png

I put the credit tag on there 8D haha. Gdlck on your story ^^

Shern: Shern!!!!! And aww really? That sucks! I'm on break right now but i have sooooooooooo much make up work to turn in before the semester ends. Schools gone by way too fast for me. And so far, break is too. Blahhh. >.<"

miss_vicky: VICKY! Haha thanks for leaving me Six messages on my tumblr btw ^__^ I felt so lovedd XD bwahaha and yeah i did go rusty...sorta. -.- I've been practicing and as usual, i suck at happy posters LMFAO. and I'll be waiting for your request ^__^

cacaphony: your username is sooo fun to say XD and its unlimited spots so there is no waiting line pretty much! ^___^ and haha thanks (; everyone fancies my name for some reason when its really...simple. lmfaoo xD

lol, you're welcome. C:

hehe you'll get one from me in the future, i just don't know when. xD

anyways, i think you're improving with your happy posters.

you're more in the darker tones right?

as for the "no strings attached" very nice blending, i like it, especially with the two images that you used as well, plus i really like the coloring of it too.

and wow... so much jino, i have not seen those yet, but he's adorable. ^^

Guest xchibilove

Hi there(: I'm Alyanah! Nice to meet you~

This is my first request and I happy to choose you first! ;D

Also, sorry if I get anything wrong. );

May I request a poster?(;

p o s t e r :

t i t l e : Love so Light

i m a g e s : 1 : 2 :  3 : 4 : 56 (3 to 6 are all optional)

- - - - - - -

t h e m e / m o o d :

.light

.bubbly

.simple (Not super simple)

.sweet

*Go ahead add some of your own pictures, if you want(;

Thanks in advance<3

*Updated.

Guest iLuvU_Saranghae

Hello there. hehe nice meeting you.

your work seems cute. even though you dont have any cc examples.

ima request a cc xD

c h a r a c t e r c h a r t;

text: hana. deul. set.

subtext: the lovers

photos:

Park Min Hee

this or this or even this

Choi Yu Kyung

this or this

Kim Yoo Eun

this or this

Nam Woo Hyun

this

Jang Dong Woo

this

Lee Sung Yeol

this

mood: happy ? but not too happy, like a lighthearted feeling to it ♥ sweet, etc.

colors: neutral / pastel colors. no orange please >_<;;

size: up to you. but not too big please.

stock pics: i dont have any cute ones right now, but feel free to use your own ?

extra: make it cute please! but simple. you dont need to try to add too much stuff in. i love simple & clean things. thanks btw xD

Guest MR. LEE'S

yeaah i know. i don't want the break to end. i'm gonna cry i hate school. ;___________; even though next year will be my last year of high school then i'll be all free but then, i need to make up my mind i'm going to sit for a big examination next year too. gaaaah i hate it. i need to study all the time to get flying colours. psssshh. anyway, how's your life? how's your preparation for christmas going?

Guest stephie<3

OMO ! JINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! spazz. lolol. sorry lynn. i had a hectic week. i didnt sleep 'til 1 or 2 am these past four days T_T i finally slept early last night. i slept at like 10ish XD man aim i tired. but im glad its christmas eveeeeeeeee ~ weee. keke. sooooo how about the icon battle ? you never started it yet ><" lmao. and gorgeousss poster ! you are a true pro. anyways im off to write updates for all my fics ^-^

tumblr_ldsnqed8FB1qb3erco1_500.gif

My Christmas gift to all you blingers (: keke ~ merry christmas everyone! hope its greatt (:

cacophony: aww. haha its okay (: when you want to request, just request! haha. its okay. I'm like that too. and hahaof course we can be friends! I like friends ;D and haha i've been on break for awhile. Then I'm on break next week! ;D and then school the week after the second week of break :\ blahh.

vicky: haha yeah. i was on the dark side. (lmfao. reminds me of harry potter for some reason...VOLDEMORT! :o) and haha. Jino is the cutest thing in the wholee world <3 squishhy O.O hehehe

xchibilove: hi there! thanks for requesting! I'm about to start on your poster but for some reason, pic number 2 won't work when i checked it this morning ]: don't worry! i am not rejecting your request! but if you could please provide me another picture, that'd be great :3

iluvu_saranghae: hi there! ( : thanks for requesting dear! here is your cc:

iLuvU_Saranghae.png

I hope its okay. sorry if it wasn't what you had in mind >.< and if you don't like it, feel free to have me redo it.

(:

MR. LEE'S : Everyone hates school...that's a true fact. Ahh. Lucky! I just started my first year in high school this year! D: Its sooo tiring >.< and ohhh. Exams. blahh. and haha. my life is going....good. Just tired from dance and working on stuff for OneTVXQ forum xD haha and preparations for Christmas is going well ? idek. my parents are being bums and not getting me any presents. i only got two gifts this year and i think I'm getting more but none from my parents...well my moms not getting me anything this year i know :\ but yeah, how was your christmas? ^^

stephie <3 : hahah i know rightt? quadruple the cuteness of jino LMFAO. haha .and haha its okay. don't worry about it ^^ and haha. i think you're gonna start it since i talked to you about it over YM (; and yeeeeeeeee! FIC UPDATES 8D can't waitt ! and haha thanks. but its not as gorgeous :\ hahaha .

Guest stephie<3

yes yes yes. OH MY JAYSUS jino is so friggin adorable <3 i love him so muchhhieee ^^ yeahh blehhh terrible weeek. uber terrible. alrighty then, i'll start it like maybe sunday. cause tomorrow is going to be a hectic day...scratch that cause i wont be able to do fic updates 'til after christmas. hopefully before newyears though. yeah okay, go and be humble by yourself. cause its gorgeous and you know it ! so is the cc you just posted, dont even try to deny it cause its the friggin truth XD

Guest vangmonie

LOL i hate you lynn! why did you put up a blinger gif?! -___-

he's so handsome. but everytime i think of dirty things about him

his girlfriend always appear&kill my thoughts. cause he probably

does dirty things to her with that dirty mind of his. lolll.

anywayssss; merry xmas darlingggg! <3

&your artwork looks great; you have to stop lying. lol. ;D

i really love the cchart. it's sexyyyy.

Guest iLuvU_Saranghae

yay, its perfect. i love it !

do you still want me to add a credit line, even though its watermarked ?

ehh, ill do it. hehe

thanks alot !

your super fast ! thanks !

Guest MR. LEE'S

first of all, that cc is cute. <333 ouh, yeah of course, i suddenly had forgotten how young you are. haha. being a staff for a forum is very tiring. haha. i happened to be one some forums then i resigned. XD i couldn't stand the stress. ahhhh. how many gifts are you supposed to get for christmas to make you the happiest person alive? haha. i've no idea about this because i don't celebrate christmas. there's even no snow here. i mean, never. but i spent my day by hanging out with my cousins and ate a lot. hehe. anyway, before i forget, merry christmas to you! and i hope you've a wonderful holiday with your family!

tumblr_le78e1nYWr1qasjc0.gif

these cuties. oh my gosh. i was spazzing so hard when i was watching this xD

haha. i love B2ST <3

:D haha and yay! fic updates! can't waitt! lol i will be humble xD haha and nahh. the cc is plain :\ blahh

stephie<3: lol yes he is <3 ha and i started so were all good now

monie: i love you too <3 (; and lawlll, how does that happen? haha when i think dirty things about him, its just me and him /gets slapped. and haha thanks <3 how are was your christmas? :) and blah. its plain :\ hehe ohhh...before i forget,

tumblr_le7bf93feK1qb4ayfo1_500.gif

got you some...junhyung tongue (; hehe enjoy haha

iLuvU_Saranghae: hehe i'm glad you like it! (: and haha i don't really care. as long as you don't claim it as yours ^^

MR.LEE'S: haha thanks but you could make sooo much better than that. haha yeah it is! but i don't have to worry about anything now since we don't have anything to do xD haha. um...well a new laptop and a slr camera will make me happy! xD hahah. there's a lot of snow where i live xD its so purtyy ^O^ hahah. and haha me too! i hung out with my cousin and i ate a ton and i got some awesome presents 8D haha . but i really wanted a new laptop and a slr camera :\ maybe next year! :D haha thanks and i hope you have a great christmas too! (:

xchibilove: hey! i hope you got my other comment ^^ please update your post if you want me to make your request thanks ! (:

Guest stephie<3

of courseee my hubby <3 and yeah i know. do you want to provide the pictures for minho im having a hard time deciding ><" haha. yeah if i find an idea. cause my brain is dead at the moment kekeke` hmph. fine. i'll just keep praising your work then XD the cc is not plain. its better than any cc i can make !

Archived