[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

Guest umbanana

LOL i havent been here in such a long time *hides in shame*

but my taebin love suddenly revived so im here again XD

hahahaa

i seriously miss tae7en. if only taebin releases his 2nd album when se7en releases his 4th =)

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ImSmiley

is hyonbin really that good looking? cuz there wuz a forum on taebin vs hyonbin on asianfanatic.com and most of the pplz sed they looked like BROTHERS, buh hyonbin wuz JUS a LIL bit cuter..cept then i googled him and I didn't think he wuz vewi gud looking at all :blink:

yes i agree, i think taebin and hyunbin does look a like, espcailly when i was watching My lovely samsoon i though he looked so much like taebin in it.

Guest s3rene

Hyun Bin and Taebin don't look alike. I think Hyun Bin is handsome with an innocent image while Taebin is hot and dangerous. :P

Guest jjessiessong

i think they look kinda similar.. that is actually how i **discovered** taebin... esp. around the jaw area.. the mouth... but not the eyes.. nor the smile... ... AND.. when hyun bin had that spiky hair in MNIKSS.. they kinda looked alike..

pic_hyun_bin_44.jpgT1TYM_GARDEN_herb_taebin_ktf_01.jpg

personally imo.. they are both HOTT... but hyun can never measure up to TAEBIN bcuz of his b-e-a-utiful VOICE.... :D

Guest s3rene

Well you can't really compare them. One is an actor while the other is a singer/rapper, each with his own specialty. I like Hyun Bin but my heart favors Taebin oppa more. :)

Hyun Bin and Taebin don't look alike. I think Hyun Bin is handsome with an innocent image while Taebin is hot and dangerous. :P

WOW... I never once thought that they LOOK ALIKE........... HYUN BIN is a cuttie pie and all // but if I have to pick.... I think Im gonna go with TAEBIN... they are both cute/handsom/lovely/hot in their own ways...

To me Hyunbin is only good looking if you see him ACT in MOVIES/DRAMA... he is not that attractive when taking pictures... some people just aren't photogetic...

BUT......... I STILL LOVE ALL MY BINNIES.....

WONBIN

TAEBIN

HYUNBIN

<3333333333

Guest ImSmiley

i think they look kinda similar.. that is actually how i **discovered** taebin... esp. around the jaw area.. the mouth... but not the eyes.. nor the smile... ... AND.. when hyun bin had that spiky hair in MNIKSS.. they kinda looked alike..

personally imo.. they are both HOTT... but hyun can never measure up to TAEBIN bcuz of his b-e-a-utiful VOICE.... :D

yeah the only reason why i watch MNIKSS was because i thought he looked a lot like taebin in that drama. but then i still love my taebin more.

Guest ilovebeans

I've never thought about that but now that you all mention it... they do look alike... I love both Binnies! :w00t:

edit that... i love all three binnies!!!

Guest jjessiessong

I've never thought about that but now that you all mention it... they do look alike... I love both Binnies! :w00t:

YESH.. all the BEANS are HOTT... but isn't it IRONIC that the other two beans (wonbin and hyunbin) have fake names... and TAEBIN is the only real bean.... :D

Guest delici0usbh

http://www.bjunkyard.com/gallery/data/756/...hyun_bin_44.jpg

http://www.bjunkyard.com/gallery/data/634/...ebin_ktf_01.jpg

TAEBIN'S HOTTER! <3

Guest umbanana

wakakaka

so im not the only bin-lover XD YAY!

my friends used to make fun of the fact that i like 'bins'

hahahahhaa

i think taebin is the hot bin (and yes the only real one)

wonbin is the good-looking bin

hyunbin is the cute bin

Guest delici0usbh

There's only one Bin 4 me

and I'm right in his thread.

same here! ^_^

wakakaka

so im not the only bin-lover XD YAY!

my friends used to make fun of the fact that i like 'bins'

hahahahhaa

hyunbin is the cute bin

^ haha i found this so funny.. bin bin bin xD

Guest s3rene

hahahahhaa

hyunbin is the cute bin

These are truthful descriptions and funny too. However, Taebin stands out more than the rest in my opinion. :D

Guest jjessiessong

REQUEST... does anyone have a pic of taebin wearing the t-shirt that says PROPERTY OF 1TYM on it.. ?! he wore it in the HOT mv...

since i have NO IDEA where to get that shirt at.. i've decided to custome make my own.. does anyone have a pic of it?!!! :D

Guest ImSmiley

^^ oh DIOR was selling the Property of 1tym shirts for 18shipped in the selling section and i bought 3 from her for me and my 2 sisters. it looked really nice and it also comes with free sticker and bottoms.

Guest jjessiessong

thanx... but i don't think she is selling them anymore...

actually... NOW i want THIS ONE instead...

200510311349452300_1.jpg

my friend just moved to korea... so she can buy it for me.. BUT does anyone know WHERE to buy it? does YG have a STORE or something?!

Archived