[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

LOLS was taebin the monkee that was chasing baeekkyoung & others in the MV? xD

OMG! Good point! Hahaha. I didn't even think that it might have been Danny on the MV. I'm going to have to look at the MV again on the YG website.

I really want Tae bin's Tabu MV that was banned, but I'm sure SOME of you here would have it XDD

I really want to see th Tabu MV too if anyone has it!! People, let's share... Please??

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jjessiessong

I really want Tae bin's Tabu MV that was banned, but I'm sure SOME of you here would have it XDD

I really want to see th Tabu MV too if anyone has it!! People, let's share... Please??

i think they never even made the MV... the song caused a lot of controversy as soon as it came out b/c of its lyric content... so i guess they didn't even get a chance to make it.. EVEN if they want tooo....

butt.. it would be interesting to see the storyline in the MV.. muhhahahaha.... :rolleyes::w00t:

Guest ImSmiley

LOLS was taebin the monkee that was chasing baeekkyoung & others in the MV? xD

LOL, i thought the same thing too when i saw him in that monkey mask. i was going to recheck if that was him.

Guest xdumbie

hey hey I forgot to share with you guys what I posted in the 1TYM thread! sorryyy >__< It's a clip of our taebiny playing a scene in The Ring. It's SOO FUNNY.

Here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boV1uSRjAps&NR

*where do you guys dl all your 1TYM stuff by the way? T____T I tried YG family, but I'm not someone that will post a lot so it'll take me forever to get to the VIP section... I'm only barely managed to get into the Advanced Members section..

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO JOIN TAEBINY.COM?! IT'S ALL IN KOREAN AND I CAN'T READ/UNDERSTAND IT T____T

please please and thanks in advance =)

Guest x3mango

alrigh ti know this disscussion was old. but back in page 185 someone said Hyun Bin & Tae Bin looked alike. All I have to say is...

THANK GOODNESS IT WASN'T ONLY ME! I thought I Was going insane! In MNIKSS he did look like him a bit! Whew! Alright now that I got tha tout. I feel better.

Guest *jecamooz

i dreamt about him last night.hehe,i wish i never woke up!*sigh*

jess, i cant view the file in ALL YG..help!!i wanna see the show.=[

danny looks sooo cute in the last caption, congrats on having a new cap!!hehe..he's wearing OBEY shirt..sexxiee...=]

one of my fave pics of him, taken by herb.love hus black hair!! :blush:

taebin20040815071bw3.jpg

credit:herb, 1tymgarden.

Guest jjessiessong

can anyone help me find the HQ version of these two pics? i wanna PRINT them out and put 'em on my binder to drool over... :D

n47908868_30463219_1976.jpg

n47904675_30659762_1984.jpg

errr.. where do you guys get taebin/1TYM photos at?!

Guest Untouchable_M

alrigh ti know this disscussion was old. but back in page 185 someone said Hyun Bin & Tae Bin looked alike. All I have to say is...

THANK GOODNESS IT WASN'T ONLY ME! I thought I Was going insane! In MNIKSS he did look like him a bit! Whew! Alright now that I got tha tout. I feel better.

ME TOO ME TOO! i thought i had eyes probs they do look quite similar.

Back to Taebin. i get taebin pictures from this photobuck forum thing. ill look for the website and post it up ehehhe. AF has heaps of taebin pics too :lol::lol:

Guest ly0ness

YESS.. i finally DID it... errr.. i went out and bought this PINK wifebeater... and some IRON-ON letters and MADE THIS SHIRT... it turned out... OKAY.... I LIKE IT... actually, i am pertty satisfied.. despite the BLUBBER on my body when i wear it ..... wut do you guys think?

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/jjessiessong/Untitled-1copy.jpg

Wow! I think it looks rad! And love the touch of pink...so originall...

and it looks great on you...i can see NO blubber whatsover...srsllyy

It turned out great :)

Guest ly0ness

i dreamt about him last night.hehe,i wish i never woke up!*sigh*

one of my fave pics of him, taken by herb.love hus black hair!! :blush:

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/6749/ta...40815071bw3.jpg

credit:herb, 1tymgarden.

Aaaww I've never had a taebin dream...I'm so deprived... :(

And omagudness, he has BLACK HAIRR!! love it ^.^

Argghh...mai fwend put mi on a Taebin diet...i haf to pretend I don't like him nemore, and make mai uther fwends believe it...so wen i announced it todaii, all my fwends were SO shocked! One followed me around going: so are you RELLI over him? RELLI?? RELLI..???!?!

Aaaww I've never had a taebin dream...I'm so deprived... :(

Argghh...mai fwend put mi on a Taebin diet...i haf to pretend I don't like him nemore, and make mai uther fwends believe it...so wen i announced it todaii, all my fwends were SO shocked! One followed me around going: so are you RELLI over him? RELLI?? RELLI..???!?!

haha dont worry. i never had a dream about him either.

@_@''.

and no offense but...you have a right to like who you want and how much you want. :T. i mean its ok if theyre doing that for fun. they ARE right? cause if they just did that so they wont hear about him anymore....

i mean seriously. you cant cut down on what people want to think and love. :X. so i hope theyre just doing it for fun...but it seems as though theyre really believing you and wanting to believe you because of their reaction.

gyah omg those pics are soo cutee!!

so nobody has the Tabu MV...?

i dont think there was ever a Tabu MV made -_-''

Aaaww I've never had a taebin dream...I'm so deprived... sad.gif

haha dont worry. i never had a dream about him either.

Weird how I had a dream about him sometime back when the 5th album came out... I woke up with a SMILE ON MY FACE....

FUNNY how I had a dream of SE7EN a few week before I had a dream about Taebin...

Im not going to go into detail becuss you know how dreams are... Blur and parts and pieces only... but it was a dream of a life time :D

Guest blackwhiteblue

hahaha, i had a dream about taebin once.. i can't really remember what happened, but i remember being really happy in the morning because of it ^^

ahh, if a tabu MV was made.. i'd definitely want to see it.. hehe :P

You all spiked my interest in seeing the Tabu mv now if there were one. :D If there is, I wonder who will be casted as the girl Taebin is vying for?

Archived