If you had only 24 hours left to live...

Grey.Drops

Guest mikeyynguyen

I'd write letters to everyone dear to me and hide them in a place that I know they'll see. --The letters would all end with "Just be happy even when I'm gone."

Then live the rest of my life normally.

Such a saddening thread D:

Guest daradiridaraduu-

Panic like hell. I have no idea what i would do with myself. Im scared to death of dying and then coming back again to go through pain once again...having to start all over... I would tell my friend Angelo that i love him more than he knows. Then i would probably wander the streets helpless.

Guest nigrilaforever

Rock band Nickelback wrote a good song on this theme. It called 'If today was your last day'. So if I would have onle one day to live i'll do the same that the song's main char did

Be extra nice to my brother .. T_T

Tell my family I love them.

Write a little note  with a cute doodle on sticky notes  for everyone who has been in my life & cared for me, so friends & family.

Then stick it on their personal belonging (if at school, maybe their lockers) if necessary, include my signature pout, harhar

& tell someone I love them very much and I always have

Play one last game of League of Legends... and take a LOAD of pictures.

Guest Hearted

I would spend my day under a nice shady tree (assuming it's sunny and breezy outside) and just write a letter for my loved ones. It'd be nice if I could play with a dog too... xD.

LOL , a long time ago , my friend and i had a discussion about this , except it was two weeks XD

in twenty four hours .. i'd spend the first two writing letters , to my family and friends

meet as much of my friends in person , and if not , through webcam and tell them i love them

tell a certain boy all the secrets i've been hiding from him , and everything i've written for him

have a huge family and friends dinner and then ..

go to the beach late at night (:

i think i'd die happy if all that happened

Guest briaann

id write msgs

to like.. all my friends and stuff

then probs hit the city, go to the art museums and stuff

then go out with my slr. take photos of EVERRYYYYTHING i love

see if i can get them developed and give it to someone to share with.

aka girl i'm with @ the time or i dno someone who i wished to go out with or probs best friend

Guest I_play_with_dolls

I have no idea, but right before I die I would love to go streaking. Even if I get arrested it'll only be for a couple of hours until my death.

I dunno...Maybe let out all bottled feelings and say everything I need to say to some people. Then I'll just wander off somewhere while listening to my favorite tracks.

Guest noona_123

Only 24 hrs to live? What I do in that 1 day will depend if I am conscious and well enough to do it. 

I'll ensure that everything is in order in my family and they know where I put my stuff like jewelry, insurance policies and my Will. Remind them where their medical appointment cards are and their appt dates.

But I won't tell them it's my last day. I hate saying good bye and I hate seeing them fuss over me. So I'll just write everything down and place it on their table or send it via email. I'll make it sound like just a normal email. 

Then lastly I'll prepare for my final journey like say my prayers and of course take a nice long bathe, wear my fav clothes. Hahahaha. Look at my photo albums especially old albums.   

I'm not sure if I will give final instructions regardling my funeral rites.... but my family knows I am a catholic. Erm... if I have time i might wanna buy my own niche. =P

Guest glitterpop

Dang, I hate to think about this. >.<

I would definitely write letters to my family, friends, and maybe even to people i had wished to know. I would spill everything, no secrets, no regrets. Tell that boy how I've always felt about him. <3

Then I would get together with my closest friends and do what I always do, run around my neighborhood and just be crazy. Make every last moment memorable & worth it.

THEN, i would throw a huge house party and i would dance until time runs out. :DDDD

Write letters to my family & dearest friends. Try to repent my sins. Meet my friends and spend the afternoon with them then watch the sunset set and reminisce over old times. Then at night go home and spend my last few hours hugging my parents.

Guest RYUUSEi

Let all my loved ones know that they're in my heart, then immediately get on the next plane to wherever Dir en grey are playing. I would want to hear Kyo's voice 'til my last breath.

Guest sect0r7

Probably eating all my favourite food and doing all my favourite things and when the time comes, i will leave the world with sadness

Archived