[TR] copy&paste

zhangyixings

closed
CLOSED

josephgordonlevitt.png

HII I'm lynn (8 nice to meet you! 

-----

-posters and cc's only! 

-3 or more HQ pics; no head cut offs or watermarks.

-provide stocks if you want me to add them in your poster

-2 people max in a poster and 10 or below characters for a CC. 

-credit by my username if you don't know me well

-introduce yourself eh ? i dont biteee (; (not mandatory)

-any of these rules broken will be an automatic rejection until you edit your post. (;

recent examples: artwork thread flickr

No cc's example, trust me ? (;

posters/cc :

title: 

author: 

subtitle: 

mood: 

pics: 

stock pics: 

icons
pics: 

text:

posters:

-cafebuon (completed!)

-may_chick (completed!)

-

-

-

icons

-miss_vicky (completed!)

-

-

-

-

Happy requesting!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stephie<3

PEEEK-A-BOO

steph is first (; anyways i just wanted to be first. and to say i'll be stalking you...MUHAHAHAHA!!

good luckkk ~ FIGHTING ! miss pro. where are the other examples ? i know you're hiding more amazing

ones somewhere on your desktop XDDDD lololol. alright. thats it. i shall stalk...*laughs evilly*

Guest xReiko-Love

Yo, Lynn!~

I like your header! so yellow? XD -cries- why is Wooyoung with Sulli?! you know, i vote for WooTae. (I really really really don't liek WooFany, im sorry) kekeke. but I guess Sul-Young is cute too. XD omg, your avii. is that the girl who goes "IT'S SO FLUFFY!"? she's so cute. xD "Does this count as annoying?" anyways, i'll be stalking around. Lovely graphics by the way~

Guest vangmonie

Lynn dear!;

hiii dear. how are you?

long time no talk.

i swear. your work just keeps getting

better. *sighs. how am i suppose to

catch up to you guys! lol.

but yeahs. i shall try to stalk!

Replies! 

steph: lol congrats on being first ! haha. and of course I know you'll stalk this tr, you always stalk my other ones xD they're in hiding cause of how  horrible they are ><" lmfao haha have fun stalking this dead tr ;_; 

Maiko: YO MAIKO! XD haha thanks ? and its cause I love Wooyoung and Sulli. and i am not a fan of SNSD so yeah. i dont like ANY of my boys to touch or be in SNSD's presence. I'm not an STAND nor a SONE. so yeah. LOL yes. Its agnes from Despicable me xD "ITS GO FLUFFY, I'M GONNA DIE!" She's so freaking cute... I feel like adopting her XD lol alright have fun stalking ! and thank you (; 

Monie: MONIEEEEE! OMG! Its been awhile! aw. i bet you could catch up ! im actually surprised that my results came out how it turned out O_O really weird. my work is usually plain and i get lazy xD alrighty, take your time on stalking (; 

;____; no one requested :\ hopefully I get some requests? cause i feel like I've wasted forum space by opening this thread and not getting any requests /:

Guest vangmonie

it has been a while. how are you darling?

lol. &lies. you're good dear. haha.

your results are always good. mines on the

other hands. needs a lot more practice dudee.

lol. but yeahs. i would request. but i don't

have anything at the time. sorry hun.

Guest xReiko-Love

Maiko: YO MAIKO! XD haha thanks ? and its cause I love Wooyoung and Sulli. and i am not a fan of SNSD so yeah. i dont like ANY of my boys to touch or be in SNSD's presence. I'm not an STAND nor a SONE. so yeah. LOL yes. Its agnes from Despicable me xD "ITS GO FLUFFY, I'M GONNA DIE!" She's so freaking cute... I feel like adopting her XD lol alright have fun stalking ! and thank you (; 

lol, this is weird, people always spell steph's name with a lower case s. lol. xD aww, sad. I like f(x) [esp. Luna] but...gahh I'm a fan of SNSD. but i really really don't like ... Tiffany and Wooyoung. (Speaking of which, it's her BDAY today. xD keke) Tiffany seems to be trying to hard...also, she forced vinegar down Woo's throat! -cries- wahhh, he could have choked!~ T_______T lol, anyways. yea, she's adorable. i wish she was a real person. i also wish Chansung was my older brother. or i was his older sister, cuz I watched a video and chansung was...gahh, adorable!~ xD anyhoo, no problem!~

Guest stephie<3

thankyouu and yes yes i will be stalking this pro's thread (: haha you're funny.

they're not horrible !! they're awesome. oh and i saw the Guns and Roses poster

you madee and its hotttt ! i love it a LOT !! dont worry this thread will be

booming with requests soon XDDD good luckk girll !! i should go bump my thread

after some revamping ~ keke'

Replies:

anyone hyped up about BoA's new album? Im listening to it right now xD

monie: ive been good~ whatta bout you ? really ? i dont feel good T_T but whatever xD aw. i think artworks realllly nice (; and its okay ;D

maiko: lol. that is weird. its like a habit though to me bwaha. XD Luna's my bias in f(x) bwahaha. then its victoria :] keke . SHE FORCED WHAT! ? see? isnt that a reason why i dont like snsd ? they're EVIL D: well besides Hyoyeon. she's got moveeees bwahaha . and yes. i wish she was real. seriously, i wish my sister would be like that, i would love her and not lay a single finger on her when i get mad but nooo. my sister has to be annoying and ERGHHH lol . i wish...Jaejoong was my older brother <333 he could cook for me anytime and hang out with me <333 wouldnt that be amazinng ? xD haha 

stephie: yess they are. i hate them so much T_T well actually , i like that nana and changmin poster i made the other day <333 i swear. i think im gonna ship them now.. *gets bricked by ara and yeonhee* seriously though, they'd look hellla cute together but...i think changmin and nana would look good with anyone xD  and that guns and roses poster sucked butt. i absolutely hate it ><" i dont see any so far T_T gr... but whatever. i'll wait ! XD haha 

vicky: haha yeah another tr. hehe thanks <3 ahhh. then ill be waiting for your request (if you come back) then (; 

still no request :\ 

Guest cafebuon

title: The Rebel is the King's Guard

author: cafebuon

subtitle: Inside The Palace

mood: dark/serious/adventure

pics: nicole; the other person can be junhyung or hyunseung :)

here! or here! 01 02 03 04

stock pics: none

hehe have fun with this one and i see that you got a request right up there...

and i do have a request in mind... but at the moment, i need to go get the images...

so expect it tmrw... sometimes. C:

and i'm hype about boa's album, can't wait to see her perform on the korean stage again. C:

Guest pinkylily.

LYNNN. i shall stalk since you stalk me >D

your artworks are really nice, id just say to make them flow more?

not sure if you'll know what i mean by that, loll.

annywhooo, i absolutely love boa's new album <3 it's amazing, any of them

could easily be the title song ^^ i can't wait for her comeback stage

I didn't ditch...I've been busy hanging out with Yoochun

;)

yoochun73.gif

I wish I was hanging out with Yoochun. I've been feeling sick and lazy. and so yeahh.. i went rusty. ew. 

stephie: PHAILLLLL T_T LOL. never came back and editttt 

cafebuon: 

nice to meet you chelsea ( : sorry for the horrible poster ><" i've been on a ps block lately. so i havent been inspired to photoshop anything thus. i went rusty. btw, i like your username. reminds me of my favorite viet song XD 

Therebelisthekingsguard.jpg

miss_vicky: haha i shall expect it sometime soon then ? (: 

pinkylily: BECKIEEE! haha i kinda get it....nah. i just lied lol. i don't get it but whatever. my artworks is blech. i don't like it. 

woot woot ! boa's new album is the bomb (: haha. her comeback stage was awesome ! i just hate her outfit that she has to wear for dangerous. weird much?

but she pulls it off perfectly ! ;DD

Guest stephie<3

first again ~ and yeah i kinda forgot to comeback. my badd lololol. anywayys yeahh that poster was cutee though but i absolutely adore the guns and roses poster. seriously loved that one (: and i doubt ara and yeonhee would brick you...they'd just be madd at you XD esp yeonhee since youu stole her yoochun LMFAO !

ohh FIRSTTTTTTT

hahah how about now. xD

pics: o1 o2 o3 o4 o5 o6

text: textless

and aww, you hung out with yoochun... lucky. ;]

and i don't think you're rusty and the poster turned out quite well.

i like the arrangements and the mood of it. hehe.

anyways, thank you in advance, take your time if you need to.

let me know if there's anything wrong with the request.

take care and have a good one. C:

Happy birthday to me~! I'm finally 14 xD 

2xEguj1wA1.gif

miss_vicky:

vickyicon1.pngvickyicon2.pngvickyicon3.pngvickyicon4.pngvickyicon5.pngvickyicon6.png

here are your lovely icons vicky and haha yeah i wish i hung out with yoochun. gosh. he should come sing happy birthday to me tomorrow xD anyway, hope you like your icons ? 

i'll be back with your reply tomorrow stephanie~

Guest cafebuon

thank you for the poster, the wait is fine :)i love it and i really like the hallway in the bottom too

i think i know that song, haha! i think it was from minh tuyet. i got it from a vietnamese music website :P because i like the sound of it.

Archived