Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn wrote: »

@ctfrsgp: Wait till the new 1N2D episode, that's the best show where I see so many juicy Joo Won positions... LOL. Thank God there's 1N2D.

@coolreborn i hope tomorrow's 1N2D will be more fun and funnier than last week's.

@ctfrsgp : Yeah, I was really hoping, coz I was really rolling in laughter esp in the tissue badminton game and the Joo Won vs. Taewong gong-head bashing game.

@coolreborn for tat one min i tot our dearie has lost his mind =)) coz he banged his head on the gong so hard and so many times. Do u rem tat time when BM fought with kimpen in the garden he banged his head real hard on kimpen's bald head. I wonder who hurts more :D

whopee!!! just a few more hours for live streaming episode from KBS2 of 1n2d.  time to see JW's antics' date=' his smile and laugh!  :D[/quote']

@chicann7 think tdy's ep is going to b fun & funnier. They playing bokbulbok for bedtime again :D and something tat involves matching pairs of side dishes fr a total of 100. Always fun to watch them when they 'fight' over food =))

Oh boy... today's 1N2D is soooo funny... I laughed so hard till I cried :)) :)

@coolreborn  this ep is for u ... JW in red pants .... =))   u sure hav your feet buried in cement deep down in our lake moat tis time... gonna hav a hard time digging u out of there tis time.... =)) =)) =)) :x   @mrdimples and @mojobobo and all our moat mates  let's find a bulldozer :)) :)) :))

mrdimples said:

I am checking into this rehab. I have enough of Bridal Mask, I guess. It's just too painful. Even to discuss about Mok Dan and Kangto is painful. 

@mrdimples  did u watch 1N2D live just now?  Our dearie has quite a lot of screen time today.. hope its enough to soothe your pains :x

@mrdimples here's a vid i found on baidu. Hope it will cheer u up :\"> hope the link works.

http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XNDQ4MzIwMDI0/v.swf

Trying to make some contributions to this thread. Photo of the full pages for the Japanese magazine which features Joo Won. 
Credits to Baidu user Lunagirl210. Apparently, she bought the magazine from Japan. Tried translating from Chinese to English. Lunagirl210 mentioned that her translations from Japanese to Chinese are very vague. So they might be slightly off. Pls pardon me. 
Part 1.

A simple introduction of the magazine

Title: Explosive popularity! Hallyu new star “Prince of ratings” First special edition

284accc3.jpg

Impressive thickness, exactly 92 pages

8fe9d0a5.jpg

Joo Won’s special feature took up 1/3 of the magazine. 

c8cf7fc1.jpg

Contents page. Half of the page is all for Joo Won.

4d562f1b.jpg

b8cf92de.jpg

I made the translations roughly. “The newest star takes Japan by storm.”

Page 2,3: the dedicated pages for Joo Won starts. (There are introductions for Ojakgyo Brothers, Brial Mask and Don’t Click)

bc7054dd.jpg

Page 4,5: Baker King and Movie SIU (Comparing the two photos, Joo Won seems to have put on weight)

bfba366b.jpg

Page 6,7: About bridal mask and Ojakgyo Brothers. Left bottom corner includes a simple profile of Joo Won and his theatrical works.

383d706c.jpg

Page 8,9: detailed introduction of Bridal Mask. (Drama is already airing, mentioned that Joo Won continues his brothers legacy as Bridal Mask)

36a0cbdc.jpg

Page 10,11: Bridal Mask press conference.

0a38591b.jpg

Page 12,13: Photo with Kang San hyung. Mentioned that the 1st episode of bridal mask achieves rating is 12.7% and has increased to 18% at the moment. Claiming the top spot for the same dramas which air at the same time slot.

cb128b6b.jpg

Page 14,15: Bridal Mask BTS. The magazine even covers the off screen bromance of Joo Won and PKW, saying that the atmosphere on set is very merry.

1cc6953d.jpg

Page 16,17: Press conference for Ojakgyo Brothers. Introduced Joo Won as the clear headed 3rd son who shows ayego to grandmother,and a filial son to his parents. Even explaining why the drama is name Ojakgyo. The drama 1st episode was aired on the 7th day of the 7th month of the lunar calendar. Where magpies form a bridge for where weaving girl and her husband meet once a year.

7dd8d208.jpg

Page 18,19: Special intro to the relationship between UIE and Joo Won. They are both from Sungkyukwan University and Joo Won being UIE’s senior. Features some BTS photos for Ojakgyo Brothers.

3c8da1a5.jpg 

Page 20,21: About Baker King Kim Tak Koo. The drama debut of Joo Won which propelled him to stardom.

3e69d8c2.jpg

Page 22,23: Revealed past interview with Joo Won. Introduced Ma Jun character as jealous, cold and inferior. But Joo Won’s impressive acting and charisma is an important factor to his rising popularity.

9a970bf9.jpg

Part 2.Those in brackets are my own comments.

Page 24,25: Baker King press conference. "Try guessing which is Joo Won in the group photo? The funniest one!"

17b9ddc6.jpg

Page 26,27: About Joo Won’s impressive singing ability. Mentioned that he debuted from musicals and has a sweet voice. 

3aabae2e.jpg

Page 28.29: Movie Special Investigation Unit. Joo Won plays a cool FBI profiler (criminologist). Introduced Uhm Tae Woong as a hot headed detective.

5b6a6577.jpg

Page 30,31 Special mention of the bromance between Joo Won and Tae Woong. The left side introduced movie Don’t click.

7833bdf4.jpg

Page 32,33 Korea’s horror movie this summer. It mentioned that Joo Won’s performance in the movie as steady and brilliant. Due to Joo Won’s addition to as a permanent member of 1N2D, he has become an all rounded artist. 

0edc5058.jpg

Page 34,35: 2012 paeksang awards and 2011 KBS drama awards. Joo Won received the best new actor through Ojakgyo brothers. The drama won many awards at the same time too.

3872dce3.jpg

Page 36,37: 2010 KBS drama awards. Joo Won received an award. (This needs confirmation. As far as I know, Joo Won did not win the best new actor in 2010. Which left me very disappointed.)

fb12c79b.jpg

Last but not least, posters of Joo Won which comes together with the magazine

63fdfedd.jpg

c951a7f5.jpg

9c8dbe44.jpg

d4a2b475.jpg

f56fecdd.jpg

2a82de5b.jpg

ab047d4d.jpg

7ee216a8.jpg

7a60fb68.jpg

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples said:

I am checking into this rehab. I have enough of Bridal Mask, I guess. It's just too painful. Even to discuss about Mok Dan and Kangto is painful. 

@mrdimples  did u watch 1N2D live just now?  Our dearie has quite a lot of screen time today.. hope its enough to soothe your pains :x

yup!  he was sooo cute!  I'm quite happy to get to see more of him in this episode.

@chicann7 i love the part where he got upset for losing the game and not get to eat the bbq beef, & JM tried to feed him the last 2 pieces of the beef tat the winning team left for them :D our dearie really loves food and now he knows wat to do if be loses the games. he uses his most powerful "weapon" against his hyungs -- aegyo-ness :x =))

ctfrsgp said:

Oh boy... today's 1N2D is soooo funny... I laughed so hard till I cried :)) :)

@coolreborn  this ep is for u ... JW in red pants .... =))   u sure hav your feet buried in cement deep down in our lake moat tis time... gonna hav a hard time digging u out of there tis time.... =)) =)) =)) :x   @mrdimples and @mojobobo and all our moat mates  let's find a bulldozer :)) :)) :))

@chicann7 i love the part where he got upset for losing the game and not get to eat the bbq beef, & JM tried to feed him the last 2 pieces of the beef tat the winning team left for them :D our dearie really loves food and now he knows wat to do if be loses the games. he uses his most powerful "weapon" against his hyungs -- aegyo-ness :x =))

@ctfrsgp yes!!! he was soooo adorable! i thought he wasn't gonna eat it but he did! and the way he looked at meat while it was being barbequed... so cute!!!

love this episode!

OMG today's episode of 1n2d was so ADORABLE! Aegyo king!!!!

his little pout about not getting meat... PWAHAHAHHA some caps for this weeks ep...
20z1kz9.jpg^he said that he is going to make a lot of money... so he could buy meat PWAHAHAH!!!!!
xana0p.jpg^he refused to eat meat when the other team said they would... if they did rock paper sissors...  which leads to ....
2pob0w5.jpgjoowon having a baby fit. OMGAH
which of course... makes jongmin cray cray...
2q0qefb.jpg^*captions : "why are you doing this to meeeee!"
but of course jongmin gives in and eats the left overs....jg5uz4.jpgwhile saying... "IM NOT YOUR HYUNG!"
he tries to give joowon...344xq4o.jpg2dkd99k.jpg^in which he responds "IM GOING TO BUY IT!"omgah joowon-ah.. WAE so adorable?!
jongmin still entices him with a piece of meat... I can see his ego breaking down PWAHAHHAw728va.jpg
and so his ego breaks and...35i3yoz.jpgand he gives in PWAHAHHAHA
23mliy1.jpg^making him the most happiest person in the world LOL
2ir5jlj.jpg

@dduk : LOL. That's really cute and funny. Now I want to watch it. I have downloaded it but I'm at work so no time to watch. Maybe this evening. It's a really nice Joo Won therapy. Just managed to hear Gaksital OSTs and I think I've recovered a bit. I'm just thinking how great the story is and the ending is actually in the songs and I just don't want to accept it. Now I think, I can, a bit.