Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@coolreborn & whoever watched ep 26, found tis vid clip for u in case u need an antidote to put your heart & lungs back to where they belong :D:D

@coolreborn, tis vid contains spoilers since u hav not watch OB yet but it has those scenes which i had wanted to share with u the other time - our dearie wearing a tank top playing basketball... Sexy collarbone and not forget his biceps not too muscular which i prefer :)) :x

dskjfhauhfaesades!dskjfa!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joo Won singing in japanese!! it seems like he will release a single in japan!
Probably will be released in OCTOBER!!! or is it AUGUST!!
Now i've calmed down it will be released in october and be used as a theme song for a film in august?? oops i meant September I'm not super sure though
Teaser!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I need to calm down! I will able to understand what he is singing now!
also Japanese official web! huhuhu http://www.joowon.net/index.html

Guest butwal

"Bridal Mask Producer Lee : “Since we started filming from this February, Joo Won has always displayed honesty, many actors should learn from him. With this production, he has again proven that he is indeed the most excellent blue chip. I believe whatever piece of work that is given to him, he will receive very good evaluation. I am very sure that among Korea’s 20th century this generation’s actors, he is the most outstanding one.

Joo Won’s agency, Sim Entertainment representative Shen expressed: “Compared to when he first debut, he is even more outstanding now. He is always extremely polite, very honest. This is one of Joo Won’s strongest point. Determined and sincere, regardless of whether in Bridal Mask and 2N1D, he has perfectly delivered to the audience"
So true!! specially last sentence said by Bridal Mask Producer!! I can sense that in no time he will the superstar of his generation!! Joo Won Fighting!!
And @lyra_brillantez thanks for sharing the pics!! He looks so handsome and those legs are never ending haha

AHHHH.... Why do you have to look so good Joo Won....

I'm trying to forget him even for a while but I can't help it.  I went here and @lyra_brillantez posted this pics....

I can't help but do this...

awydev.gif
1zfsenm.gif

And that picture of him in red....

1fznnc.gif

I love him in red!!!! ♥ 

I'm trying to forget him even for a while but I can't help it.  I went here and @lyra_brillantez posted this pics....

I love him in red!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

@coolreborn tatz not red, my dear. Itz maroon. Or izzit really RED? My eyesight failing?

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

AHHHH.... Why do you have to look so good Joo Won....<br />

<br />

I'm trying to forget him even for a while but I can't help it.  I went here and

@lyra_brillantez

posted this pics....<br />

<br />

I can't help but do this...<br />

<br />

<br />

And that picture of him in red.... <br />

<br />

<br />

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn wrote: »

@coolreborn tatz not red, my dear. Itz maroon. Or izzit really RED? My eyesight failing?

@ctfrsgp : The one below the purple one, second, third and fourth pic, he just have a jacket over it. Dang the jacket. I really love him in red in any shades/degree, I don't know, hahaha. We have different fetish and I like him in red... period. :D

And the time I went crazy for him when I saw him wearing red is this episode of 1N2D

It was such a simple red collared shirt and I was.... OH MA GAD!!!! He dazzled me in red and red color is not even my fave color. I kept repeating that scene for hundred of times.... hahahaha.

And then I saw this pic of him and I went all gaga...

@voolreborn i c now. All tis scrolling up & down on my mphone is really going to spoil my eyesight soon. Sometimes i feel like my eyes r going to roll backwards :-O 8-| 8-}

I like JW in the 2nd pic but my fav is the 5th one. However i still prefer him in checkered shirts which he often wore in OB. I oso like him in those stripe t-shirts in 1N2D, most fav to date is the one with white red n green stripes tat he wore when falling backwards into the water on the beach in the ep which they visited the dinosaur island... :x :x :x he oso looks real good in dark coloured tight fitting suits :\">

@ctfrsgp : I'm going to rewatch those episodes. And I will soon see him as Tae Hee (why this name, it really is bad if I think of it in our own language... hahahaha) and I'm a bit excited coz I've seen screenshots of him. Now I remember, I keep on resisting on watching this show in KBS world before even if I see Joo Won is there... I'm not that inlove with him before, but now.... you bet I'll watch all 58 episodes.  :x :\"> :x Going home!!! See you later!

@ctfrsgp : I'm going to rewatch those episodes. And I will soon see him as Tae Hee (why this name' date=' it really is bad if I think of it in our own language... hahahaha) and I'm a bit excited coz I've seen screenshots of him. Now I remember, I keep on resisting on watching this show in KBS world before even if I see Joo Won is there... I'm not that inlove with him before, but now.... you bet I'll watch all 58 episodes.  :x :\"> :x Going home!!! See you later![/quote']

@coolreborn i love OB right fr the 1st ep. Btw, u can call JW "ajjassi" as tatz wat his lady calls him in OB. U will soon find out there r many ways u can say "ajjassi" :D best tat u dun skip any parts of the drama coz not only Joowon put up a good perf. I oso love the other characters tat form his family in OB. Once u finish watchg it, maybe u will understand why Joowon n his lady is the only OTP i love so much.

I jus read in baidu a written preview of tomorrow's ep of 1N2D. They r going backpacking to find cuisine tatz fit for a king and good for health. They will play games & the winner will be elected as the "king" who gets pampered by his 6 courtsmen. The "king" will choose the team tat present the best cuisine and allow them to enjoy the delicious & expensive food with him. The team tat loses will go without dinner. Tis ep is sure going to b really fun & funny. We all know how much our dearie JW loves to eat and oso Papa Kim will try his best to win the title of king coz he's the most senior :D:)) :))

I jus read in baidu a written preview of tomorrow's ep of 1N2D. They r going backpacking to find cuisine tatz fit for a king and good for health. They will play games & the winner will be elected as the "king" who gets pampered by his 6 courtsmen. The "king" will choose the team tat present the best cuisine and allow them to enjoy the delicious & expensive food with him. The team tat loses will go without dinner. Tis ep is sure going to b really fun & funny. We all know how much our dearie JW loves to eat and oso Papa Kim will try his best to win the title of king coz he's the most senior :D:)) :))

wow! this will be a fun watch! can't wait to see a different side of JW tomorrow. badly need to see him smile and laugh especially after watching ep25 of BM.

wow! this will be a fun watch! can't wait to see a different side of JW tomorrow. badly need to see him smile and laugh especially after watching ep25 of BM.

@chicann hahaha.. I can alrdy imagine wat silly tactics Jongmin & CTH r going to come up with tmr :) never expected JM to suggest bringing a mattress on a camping trip in the last eps :D it was hilarious

ctfrsgp said:

@chicann hahaha.. I can alrdy imagine wat silly tactics Jongmin & CTH r going to come up with tmr never expected JM to suggest bringing a mattress on a camping trip in the last eps it was hilarious

@ctfrsgp  i know!  i was also surprised when JM did that... the look on their faces was just priceless.  :D  i hope JW gets a good chance to win and eat delicious food!  he needs all the pampering he can get after filming BM. 

@chicann even if he doesnt win to be the king, i hope he wil still get to eat. Everytime he gets to eat something, JW's face will light up. Looking at him eats always make me hungry too :D

@coolreborn @mrdimples found tis vid. Not sure if anyone has posted it here bef. Interview with JW during the King of Baker days. He was wearing glasses back then? He said he looks like his mummy who is cute

http://static.youku.com/v1.0.0262/v/swf/loader.swf?VideoIDS=XNDQxODUwMTU2&touch=true&embedid=MTE5LjIzNC4xLjMzAjExMDQ2MjUzOQJ3YXBwLmJhaWR1LmNvbQIvZi9xLS0td2FwcF8xMzQwNTA0ODQ2MzMwXzI5MC0tMi0zLTAvbQ%3D%3D&wd=