Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

To @goldlotus @stearly @coolreborn and all my Soompi friends

THANK YOU!!! ^___^

Thanks for your kindness, and thanks for all the beautiful news and pics of our Cutie! I like this forum very much! =)

*send hugs from Italy* :x

Badly needing something hilarious to wake up my "stoned" brain cells after attending a full day course... trying very hard not to burst out laughing on a crowded train when I watched cutie in this 1N2D vid =)) =)) =)) =))

"Joo Won Freaking Out By Ghost - So funny"

cr. TheAngiebrad

Guest noogoosaeyo

I think Yoona won't be playing Nodame. There are news about her taking a Chinese movie instead... 

Ah, so back to the original question, who will play Nodame? Anyway, I won't think too much at this point of time since we'll find out tomorrow. simplydramafied1082 said: I too saw that news but from what I could make out, she is still not "confirmed" or rather "still in the final examination stages of the role". However, she has been offered a role in a joint Korean-Chinese production.