Teen Top **틴탑** [Official Thread]

Guest yoon_ji99

• 2 weeks later...

[140802] FANCAFE UPDATE - L.JOE: “HA…..”I miss our Angels, I hope we come back soon ♡_♡I think… its going to be coolAm I right….?♡ hootTo the Angels reading this, think of me right now!trans.cr; fyteensontop
8011290_TKe_SEC6.png

tumblr_n9xzlaPlv81rqzcrdo1_400.jpg
tumblr_n9xzlaPlv81rqzcrdo2_400.jpg
항상 힘이 되어주는 리키 군과 함께..Together with Ricky who always gives me strength..trans. cr; fyteensontopsource; @ysimock twitter

• 2 weeks later...

Niel & Changjo #ALSIceBucketChallenge

좋은 뜻으로 참여하게 된 #ALS아이스버킷챌린지 지목해주신 인피니트 성열이형! 엠피디님! 감사합니다~!! 루게릭병과 ASL협회, 승일희망재단에 많은 관심과 사랑 부탁드려요~! 제가 함께 참여를 원하는 세 분은 휘순이형~! 티오피미디어 이재홍대표님! 백퍼센트 록현형입니다~~~!!!!!!I was picked by Infinite’s Sungyeol-ie hyung to participate in the #ALSIceBucketChallenge for a good cause! M PD-nim! Thank you~!! Please give a lot of love and support to the Lou Gehrig and ASL insititue, Seungil Hope Foundation~!The people I want to participate next are Heesun-ie hyung~! TOP Media’s Lee Jaehong CEO-nim! 100% Rockhyun hyung~~~!!!!!!
trans. cr; fyteensontop
#ALS아이스버킷챌린지 저를 지목해주신 샤이니 종현 선배님 감사드려요! 다음 도전을 하실 세분은 백퍼센트 창범! 백퍼센트 찬용! 그리고 우리 엔젤♡ 좋은 일인 만큼 많은 관심 부탁드려요! 한국 승일희망재단(http://www.sihope.or.kr/  )#ALSIceBucketChallenge
Thank you to Shinee’s Jonghyun sunbae for picking me! I nominate 100%’s Changbum! 100%’s Chanyong! and our Angels♡ to do the challenge next. Please give this good cause a lot of interest! Korean SeungIl Hope Foundation(http://www.sihope.or.kr/  )trans. cr; fyteensontop

• 4 weeks later...

[140915] Teen Top Exito Showcase

TEEN TOP On Air - TEEN TOP EXITO Showcase Behind the Scenes Revealed

[Thanks To] EXITO

CAPThank you
ChunjiTo our president, CEO, manager and TOP staff, to my beloved family.. Thank you so so much.
L.JoeEveryone! Thank you and I love you♥ I will definitely become a big star. Thank you. I will always be the hardworking L.Joe! Angel, LOVE U!

NielThank you to our  president, CEO and manager who helped us come up with this album. To the TOP Media staff who are always there for us, thank you. Our manager, Kiho hyung thank you for always being by our side. To Changuk hyung who always comes up with cool choreography, thank you for the hard work this time as well. Hairstylist Dokyung hyung~ Anguk hyung and Hyunyeong noona, thank you always. Composer Choi Kyusung hyung~ Rado hyung~ thank you so much~ Also the recording team who enabled me to experience the jungle, hyungs and noonas! As well as the writer and the PDs thank you so much♥ Byungman hyung~ Seungsu hyung, Heesun hyung, Jiseob hyung, James hyung, UEE noona♥ thanks very much~~♥♥  Of course our members, thank you. My parents, I love you♥  Angels who are always there watching out for us♥♥♥ Thank you so~~~~♥♥♥♥♥ much~~!!♥♥ We’ll show you our cool appearances.

RickyThank you and thank you again to the people who love us, value us and waited for us. We will repay you all through this promotion. I love you♥
ChangjoWe are coming back after so long so I’m really excited. We will continue to work hard in order to show you good songs and cooler appearances~  A lot of effort was exerted preparing for this album~ So we ask for your love ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Also to my beloved mom and sister who are always beside me supporting me, I love you and let’s live happily for a long long time! Thinking of mom inspires me to work hard. Thanks so much to our manager and company staff as well. Lastly to my dah.ssong.ddong.haet and Angels, I love you hihi We will continue to be the hardworking Teen Top who never forgets our original intentions. Changjo’s appearance will continue to be cooler as well.

*dah.ssong.ddong.haet = alienssource; Rickya, 24/7trans.cr; fyteensontop

tumblr_ncejkrw7qm1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
#틴탑 ‘쉽지않아’ 1위! 모두 감사합니다! 쇼챔 트로피와 함께! 뽀뽀! #쉽지않아#TeenTop’s ‘Missing’ 1st place! Thank you, everyone! Kisses! With the Show Champion trophy! #It’sNotEasy

tumblr_nci8syqfCx1rqzcrdo2_500.jpg
뮤직뱅크 1위! #틴탑 감사합니다! 여러분!! #쉽지않아Music Bank 1st place! #TeenTop Thank you! Everyone!! #Missing
trans. cr; fyteensontop

Congrats for 2nd Win! So happy and proud they showing they can have success without Brave Bros

• 1 month later...

Teen Top’s Changjo Cast in ‘Sweden Laundry’ with Song Ha Yoon
49217212.jpg
Taking on his first drama role, Teen Top’s Changjo has been cast in the upcoming drama, Sweden Laundry.

According to MBC Plus Media on October 27, Changjo has been named as the male lead for MBC every1 and MBC Drama Net’s new drama, Sweden Laundry. He will be playing the character Yong Soo Chul. Yong Soo Chul is a character who chases his dreams while making lots of mistakes along the way. 

“I’m really nervous because it’s my first drama appearance, but the members are all cheering me on, being a great strength to me,” said Changjo. “I want to show a different side to me that hasn’t been shown through Sweden Laundry. I’ll work really hard.” 

Director Jung Hwan Seok stated that he wanted to find a new face who could melt deep in to the story in the role of Yong Soo Chul. The director shared his anticipation as Changjo’s acting during the audition was impressive. 

Sweden Laundry is about a woman who has the ability to see the worries of other people through their laundry. Song Ha Yoon has been cast as Kim Bom and is expected to have a love line with Changjo in the drama. The OST for Sweden Laundry will be in charge of indie band Sweden Laundry

The drama begins in November. 

Photo Credit: MBC every1 

Wow Changjo landing roles like it's nothing! excited for both movie & drama debut :x