Teen Top **틴탑** [Official Thread]

Guest yoon_ji99

#hashtag(해시태그): NIEL(니엘) _ Lovekiller(못된 여자) [ENG/JPN/CHN SUB]

NIEL 1ST SOLO ‘oNiely’ Lovekiller MV making

[HOT] 150221 NIEL - Lovekiller, Show Music core https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQuT1hOl0YIPerfect Fanchant! the performances are getting better too :x 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Teen Top’s Niel Becomes a Bad Boy in Pastel for Arena
niel-1.jpg
niel-21.jpg

Teen Top‘s Niel becomes a bad boy in a March 2015 pictorial for fashion magazine Arena, released on February 20.

He looks as if he just came out of a shower with refreshing hairstyle and makeup, which is fitting with the approaching spring. The bright, carefree concept of the photo shoot contrasts well with Niel’s bad boy attitude.

Niel has recently been receiving a lot of love from his fans for his activities with the title track “Lovekiller” from his first solo album “oNIELy.” “Lovekiller” is a song where the guitar sound melds perfectly with Niel’s groovy and unique voice. Rapper giant Dok2 featured and participated in writing in the rap, completing the song to perfection.
source:soompi

Niel Love Killer Performances (Feb 25 - Mar 1)

150225 Show Champion 
|| 

|| 

|| 150228 Music Core - Special Mc Niel Cut || 150301 'LoveKiller' Inkigayo

10360911_425967180901055_518860046196394

[6TOTSubs] 150227 Music Bank #NIELFIRSTWIN Winning Speech

[6TOTSubs] 150227 NIEL 1ST SOLO 'oNIELy' Thank You For The First Win

[150228] ‘Lovekiller’ @ Music Core

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZHm5QTE8AQ

[6TOTSubs] 150228 NIEL 1ST SOLO 'oNIELy' #NIEL2NDWIN Thank You Angels

Congrats winning 2 awards! :x

Happy 21st Birthday Ricky!  still in charge of aegyo :x 
tumblr_nkdz7qRFDW1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
리키(@T_Ricky_T)의 생일을 축하합니다 ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RICKY ! #babyricky21stHappy Birthday Ricky (@T_Ricky_T)! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RICKY ! #babyricky21sttrans. cr; fyteensontop
TEEN TOP On Air - Ricky’s Birthday Mission

TEEN TOP On Air - Ricky’s Birthday Mission, Aegyo for each month

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

where are all the angels at? :o
anyways, i think it would be best to put a lot of the pictures in spoiler tags.
for me, it just takes time to load all at once... although not really complaining, just suggesting. ^^"
but thank you for sharing all of these!!

Oh forgot to put those in spoiler... sorry for that. 
and honestly this place never been that active, but find theres lot of support on Facebook & Twitter :x  

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Teen Top Surprises Fans with an Adorable April Fool’s Event
teen-top-april-fools.jpg

Teen Top had a small but cute surprise for their fans for April Fool’s Day!

On April 1, all six members of the boy group changed their Twitter profile picture to their baby photo. Member Chunji even changed his description to, “This is me? Can’t be,” while Niel changed his description to “Me when I was young.”

People are praising the group for their adorable but safe April Fool’s event, as their newly revealed baby photos are drawing attention from fans.

Teen Top is currently undergoing individual activities. Niel recently released his first solo album, “oNIELy,” which topped numerous music charts. He will be releasing a repackaged version of the album in mid-April.

source: soompi

it's all good @KimJongKookie and thanks for putting it in spoilers!
anyways, sucks that this isn't active, but yeah twitter and facebook i do know is really active. lol

but all those are some cute photos of the boys!! haha it's cute for sure! love cute little baby photos. xD

anyways, for those who were going to attend the My Dear Angels fanmeet... it has been canceled! it's so sad, but they say they will refund and you can check the site for more information!! i really wanted to meet and see the boys perform so much! just wish for another opportunity in the future!