NO OTHER~♥

zhangyixings

lynn's okayish art

hello everyone. its been awhile since ive posted some of my artwork.

decided to post some of the icons i made the other day and today and a long long time ago xD

ooh and rules with my icons; um... if you use credit and no hotlinking T_T ill hate you forever T_T 

well not literally forever but ill be pissed. um yeah xD

in no particular order, here are my ugly icons;

boa.pngBoAicon1.pngbsg-1.pngBSG.png

bsg2.pngHyori.pnghyuna.pngjaypark.png

jennifersicon.jpgJUNSU.pngkhuntoria.pngKYUHYUNN.png

lina.pngliyinx3.pngstephicon.pngvicotira.png

victoria-1.pngvictoria-2.pngvictoria.pngwooweekend.png

yeonheeicon.pngyoochunglare.pngZLYicon.pngjaejoong.png

a total of : 24 icons ! O_O i have more though . over 100 + i think . idk . im too lazy to count xD 

well here are the icons. ill post some banners and posters .... soon? xD depends... keke

enjoy (; 

jaejoongupdate.png

alrighty, im back with another update of about. 26 icons? iunno. imma check in a bit (: 

and yes this is a Jaejoong update but theres also other artists too like...surprise.. but ps; its all SMTOWN <333 

anyway, here are the icons: 

*Jaejoong:

jaejoong2.pngjaejoong4.pngjaejoong5.pngjaejoong6.png

jaejoong7.pngjaejoong8.pngjaejoong9.pngjaejoong10.png

jaejoong11.pngjaejoong12.pngjaejoong13.pngjaejoong14.png

jaejoong15.pngjaejoong16.pngjaejoong1.pngjaeoong3.png

*Others:

jonghyun1.pngjunsu1.pngjunsu2.pngyunho1.pngriinicon.png

yunjae1.pngjunsu-1.pngriinicon2.pngBoAIcon.pngdbsk1.png

replies:

el_dia: aw. thanks for the compliment <33 

Guest sai_k

post more post more~~!!!!!

i love your icons! i took some of the Jaejoong one && the only Jonghyun one. XD

the "What happened?" icon is adorable lol

okay so i decided to update again but this time with posters xD   

recent posters: 

randomposterxD.png

doubletrouble2.png

both of these suck in my opinion T___T seriously. i really hated cropping on the double trouble one so i had to stroke it every character and yet. it turned out ugly T___T and the cupcake one, not gonna talk about that one T__T 

old: 

MaFamilleFameuse-1.jpg 

Long story short. This was for a french project that i had to do in eighth grade and yes. i passed this with an A+ (: 

replies :

sai_k: haha i'll post more icons sometime soon (; and alrighty , just remember to credit (: 

Guest stephie<3

ohh snapp lynn, love that new poster of boa ! and the banners are awesomeee. its like you became super super super super pro since the last time. you gained like a extra superr since i last talked to you !! gorgeouss (: i'll be stalking nowww keke'

Guest mmveelee

BoA fan? XD Love her.

Seems you like BoJoong couple too? Same here! :P

I like all your gpx. Your posters are really good. I like the "When I Married My Dorky BF" one.

The "Rainy Night" piece is very creative and different.

Great job!

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: 080210 posters

Untitled-1.png

ft. Changmin (DBSK) & Nana. 

lidoolbunnieposter.png

ft. Double YB and TooBin

anotherbojoongposterrxD.png

ft. BoA and Jaejoong

Bojoongposter.png

ft. BoA and Jaejoong (again xD)

replies: 

stephie<3: i didnt earn an extra superr imo xD but anyway, thanks ! haha i love the BoA poster <33 and im in love with Hurricane Venus xD 

el_dia: thanks! and to help me improve, what font do you think would have worked better with that piece? cause i also, do not like the font on that piece :\

star.ee: haha high five for BoA! XD haha .and yes i LOVE bojoong. they're so cute XD haha . thanks. 

Suhoonism: Thanks (: 

Guest stephie<3

hahah yeahh you did, you just gained like 4 today so you're like super super super super

super super super super proooo ~ shesh, gaining a super everytime !! and i lovee hurricane

venus to except for the friggin auto tune ! pisses me off because her voice is amazing so

what'd up with the auto tune ? grrr. anywaysssssss awesome posters i love 'em ! keep

updatinggg ~ i betcha you're ganna get like 6 supers the next time you update XDDD

Lynn got the BoA fever XD (seriously, i did xD) 

so yeah like what i typed above ^ i did get the BoA fever cause i made over 50 icons xD and 1 banner ><" LAME lmfao but i'm lazy and its already midnight so yeah. I'll be posting them now so i wont forget tomorrow xD enjoy (; and i seriously can't wait to see BoA's performance XD 

boa.pngUntitled-1.pngUntitled-2.pngUntitled-3.pngUntitled-4.png

Untitled-5.pngUntitled-6.pngUntitled-7.pngUntitled-8.pngUntitled-9.png

Untitled-10.pngUntitled-11.pngUntitled-12.pngUntitled-13.pngUntitled-14.png

Untitled-15.pngUntitled-16.pngUntitled-17.pngUntitled-18.pngUntitled-19.png

Untitled-20.pngUntitled-21.pngUntitled-22.pngUntitled-23.pngUntitled-24.png

Untitled-25.pngUntitled-26.pngUntitled-27.pngUntitled-28.pngUntitled-29.png

Untitled-30.pngUntitled-31.pngUntitled-32.pngUntitled-33.pngUntitled-34.png

Untitled-35.pngUntitled-36.pngUntitled-37.pngUntitled-38.pngUntitled-39.png

Untitled-40.pngUntitled-41.pngUntitled-42.pngUntitled-43.pngUntitled-44.png

Untitled-47.pnguntitled123.pnguntitledbejlfb.png

Banner: 

boabanner1.jpg

Hopefully I'll be back with replies tomorrow. Its late. so nights ? [; and turns out i only have 48 T_T photobucket didn't upload the others so i'll edit this post tomorrow with the others (; nights! 

Guest MR. LEE'S

one comment, your pictures turned up weird most of the times. what i meant was, they seemed like they're stretched. did you do it in purpose or what? anyway, i like this one Untitled-1.png but there's something odd about it. maybe the texts' composition.

replies: 

shern: I didn't stretch out most of the pictures actually, yet they turned out weird. i don't know what happened. oh yeah. haha i like that one too but i just hate how i blended them T_T its just all blech.. T_T but thanks for the comment and criticism shern (: 

kawaii95: ah.. thanks ^__^ 

steph: lol. maybe 1 .. not 4, lolol. maybe i'm super super super super super super super super pro in posters...(not really) but i swear. i'm not pro in icons T_T gr. i went rusty T_T guess its time for me to look up so tutorials. and most of her songs on her album is alll auto tune T_T i'm pissed of soo much. but whatever, at least we get to see BoA dance to them ;D haha. did you see her performance? o reurewk  :OO omg. its awesome and she's singing LIVE ;D well at some parts she is but seriously, the dance for dangerous and hurricane venus is like intense D: okay. i went off topic for a minute xD but yeah. here are some boa icons ^^ ; they suck in my opinion. i was just too sleepy to right that last night xD 

dodici: thanks. i'm proud of that icon XD 

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

how are these ugly?? lol i find a lot of them very pretty. well blended and good coloring :) teach me ur ways!!! haha

Hey (:

I decided to comment because I'm free and I like to offer my constructive criticism. First off, your icons. I think they have potentials, you know? You just have to play around with the colouring and font. I realized that the font you use are either too big or the colour/blending is unsuitable. It's best if you experiment with different colours and fonts! Sooner or later, I'm sure you'll be a pro at picking the appropriate font. As for your cropping, I've read your comment to Shern and you said you didn't stretch the pictures? I think you resized it without checking the constrain proportions box. Here's an example. By checking the box, your image won't turn out distorted and stretched (:

For the posters, I can tell that you've improved! The blending are nicely done except for the third poster - I think you could've done better by making Boa and Jae stand out . However, your texture usage is great. In my opinion, your biggest weakness if probably in the font usage. I think you should be more adventurous instead of being safe by using simple fonts. I'm not great with tips but my best advice is, you should experiment with all kinds of fonts. Sometimes the simplest fonts can look elegant and classy but other times, they might look downright boring and cause the poster to lose it's attractiveness.

That being said, do not stop posting your artworks. I'm sure you'll be a great poster/icon maker in no time. You just need to practice, practice and practice (:

Its my birthday! but i decided to post some work cause...I just felt like it ^___^  

roundthreeposter.png

^ idk about this one. I only like the cloud and the background. the cropping on both li yin and junsu is just blech.

shernposter.png

^ this poster is too....plain? I need to work on my textures.  

comments / criticism is welcomed ! and replies will come later. my laptops heating up and i'm tired. good night ^__^  

Archived