Your reputation at soompi

Guest shinhdeplol

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest green.teax

+2, even though I have 846 posts (including this one)

Hmm.

LOLS

I barely use this feature myself though.

Unless I see an amazing analysis of characters in a drama or something. xD

Guest Malice_Kaiser

I rep the most controversial topics in hopes of stirring more controversy.

Ever wondered why trolls seem to get +reps and sensible people get -reps?

Yeah, I get that it happens, but that has nothing to do with the fact that if tangible prizes are involved, abusing the system will happen WAY more often. :ph34r:

Guest dodici

^ Yeah I see what you mean about the prizes. Sigh, just wish we could check who gives it to us you know and what we said got the +.

Tho, I think I have 54. ^^ 46 more to go to reach 100 XDD

Guest kiralz0mg

With the rep system people tend to neg rep you if you don't agree with the general consensus lolol. People have to realize that discussions should be looked at different perspectives. This is the only thing i don't like about the reps, that it will discourage people to voice their opinions and instead agree with everyone for popularity points lawl.

The rep points are meant to pick out trolls but its still flawed since people can do a - rep spam to a person they don't like etc.

LOL i try not to care too much about the rep points but i always want to know which posts i got + rep or - repped on D:

But red symbolizes fortune. When lunar new years comes around everyone's all dressed in red.

More red = more power. There's nothing shameful about having lots and lots of reds. Be proud!

I went from 197 to 274 in a day. Awesome right?

Try to catch up the almighty SouthernBelle82... Not even a super troll can do that! Even if she's now banned, her reps in red still increased... :w00t:

Guest blackjackVip

how do u find that?

mine is...

80%?

oh, nvm that's the warning status... -_-

EDIT: OMG! lol i found it! and it's 50?!! i had no idea... :blink:

Guest EHNerJI

It'd be interesting if everytime you -'d someone, you had to give a reason.

Sometimes someone -'s me and I want to know why, but I don't even know who it was : ( lol

edit - LOL. now someone -'d me on this post, very funny : P

Try to catch up the almighty SouthernBelle82... Not even a super troll can do that! Even if she's now banned, her reps in red still increased... :w00t:

It might be really hard to achieve a title like that.She's in the 2000's.The 'quote-and-reply-to-everyone's-post' tactic seems like a tedious task.You would also have to risk the chance of developing RSI from typing so many negative and ignorant posts.

It'd be interesting if everytime you -'d someone, you had to give a reason.

Sometimes someone -'s me and I want to know why, but I don't even know who it was : ( lol

edit - LOL. now someone -'d me on this post, very funny : P

I do think that is a better system. In order to add or remove reputation, you'd have to leave a comment or reason. 

The reputation issue with SouthernBelle is ridiculous. The "Current Events" section where she lingered before the ban, is all about opinions and arguments. I am missing the point of downvoting an opinion - anyone familiar in that field care to actually explain instead of marking a red? 

Archived