Your reputation at soompi

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest shinhdeplol

You know the new soompi has the new feature of thumbing up and down posts? So how many +1 or -1 have you got? At the time I post this topic my reputation is +23 ^^

Tell me about yours ^^ :D

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nobody knows

I haven't been posting very often, so possibly in the negatives`

/edit

woah, 1? xD how do we find out from what post it came from?

Guest shinhdeplol

Oh, we have those things now? :lol:

I've no clue what I have or how you get them. XD

Its the little thing right beside your username ^^ Click it and you will see your profile, including your reputation status :D

Right now you have zero :)

Hey everyone! Team Soompi is so glad you guys like the reputation system! When people started asking if there was any way they could see where the individual points each came from, I went and asked Soomp! and basically the answer is yes and no LOL

As you already know, the Soompi Forums just upgraded to IP.Board 3 -- one of the added features that came with the upgrade was this reputation system. Only admins were given the ability to see which posts/votes contributed to a user's reputation, as a part of the system that couldn't be changed.

Realizing that normal users want to see where their reputation points came from as well (duh! lol), IP.Board added that option to the newest version of their forum software, version 3.1 as a developer update/modification. http://community.invisionpower.com/blog/1174/entry-4343-ipboard-310-dev-update-view-reputation/

We really want to get our hands on that new version, but when we tried upgrading to 3.1 a little while ago things crashed and it didn't work out ^^; So it will take some time for us to implement the features of 3.1, which would allow you guys to click the little reputation number and see where the votes came from, but the team is working hard on it and we'll let you know when it's available! ^^

P.S. My reputation is zero LOL *cries*

Guest awesooome

:P I don't have a reputation yet! Haha. :) I'm not making much of an impact, eh?

It's understandable though, because I haven't been posting as much...

Guest winterofdiscontent

I have zero. But it's been interesting looking at how much rep other people have, so I can see who the reputable posters are :)

Archived