(tr) keep in mind that i love you [CLOSED]

zhangyixings

HELLO, LYNNNNNNNNNN! :D

I'm second page first! Hehehehehe!

Guess what? Hahahah, i came here many times but each time i fail to see your latest poster i felt so disappointed! People, pls request from her! :angry:

I shall leave and stalk you sliently! :P

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahah i don't have a request yet...

just because you're only taking posters here. xD

keke.... wow.... hmmmmm wait... i have a joint fic going on at 2oneday....

so i'll make one for that... but for now... i need to go find pictures and figure out... who i need to put on it. xD

but i'm loving the recent stuff.... i feel soooo laggy nowadays. >.<

Guest stephie<3

c-can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?

lolol. i got into the song airplanes. keeping it on replay XD ohh and what'd up with this ? why aint anyone requestingg ? people must must must must request ! what the freakk is thiss ? aiya. lolol. im madd weird. start requesting people !!

JJcry1.jpg

This picture broke my heart when I saw it ): oh. so i finally listened to W and I started bawling D: seriously. First, i was crying during school since today is the last day and I'm OFFICIALLY a freshman! but.. all my friends are leaving and etc. :\ then came this song and i remembered today and yeah. there i go. crying my heart out in my little room. O_O did that sound emo? lol now, all i ask is this; SM please...please...let the dispute be done. I beg you. 

Replies:

stephie<3: haha i love airplanes <3 and nothin on you. lol. i can see that your MAD WEIRD.. but don't worry. I'm weird too xD haha. thanks for bumping my thread ;D 

miss_vicky: hey vicky! I haven't talked to you in awhile. aw.. feeling laggy ? ): that sucks. aha. request anytime ;D 

wasting: aha. hey shirley! xD haha thanks to you, i have a second page <3 lololol xD sigh.. i'm not that pro so thats why people aren't requesting :\ tehee. silent stalking appreaciated! 

WHO'S HAPPY THAT ITS SUMMER 2010 NOW?!

:D 

miss_vicky: hey vicky! I haven't talked to you in awhile. aw.. feeling laggy ? ): that sucks. aha. request anytime ;D

hehe yeah, how are you doing? it's been a while.

and yes laggy, but i'm finding time again. hehe.

and as for a request..... how about a future poster?

can you do that?

and i'm loving my summer 2010 so far.

and that's sad with..... dbsk... i can't really read anything concerning them. TT^TT

Hey there! Lemme just say I L.O.V.E DBSK!! So I'm super happy that you love them too! AND I love ZLY! Almost all my fanfics have her except this one and my one-shot haha! I'm doing one request at a time but I have another poster for a story with Jaeyin if I'm allowed another request =p. Who's your fav member btw =p? Oh, and nice to meet you, hehe!

Poster

Title: Shattered Pieces of a Broken Heart

Subtitle: How do you heal something that's already lifeless?

Author: m_girl07

Pics: I made a whole album for you =). But feel free to use other pics for the girl or Yunho if they don't work

Mood: As you can tell from the title it's pretty dark. I'm thinking a cross between dark and melancholic =) (Something like your "Run Devil Run" Poster)

Summary of story: Uhh, it's hard to explain without revealing too much but let's just say betrayal and finding love again =).

P.S. W :P

Pick ups & replies ! 

m_girl07.png

m_girl07: its nice to meet you too ! yay ! another DBSK Fan xD haha. I love them and Zhang Li Yin and BoA :DDDD you ready for her comeback ? haha. of course! request as many times as you want ! :D my fave member is yooochun <3 i love him haha. yours ? oh and i didn't get your name xD anyway your poster is above this comment ^^ hope you like? (:

miss_vicky: aha. i've been doing good xD um. what do you mean by future poster? O_O i'm so confused xD haha. yeah i know -sigh- the lawsuit is killing them :\ and thank you for the poster comment V xD

okay everyone, you guys can request happy posters from me now xD haha

lol, being lazy is kind of fun anyways.

but, um, i love the poster.

i like the black and white of it... and although it seems sad and melancholy, with that image of the girl, it seems to have hope.

love the way it was arrange and how it came out.

well, can't wait to see more. C:

m_girl07: its nice to meet you too ! yay ! another DBSK Fan xD haha. I love them and Zhang Li Yin and BoA :DDDD you ready for her comeback ? haha. of course! request as many times as you want ! my fave member is yooochun <3 i love him haha. yours ? oh and i didn't get your name xD anyway your poster is above this comment ^^ hope you like? (:

It's beautiful!! But sad because it's supposed to be XD! I've been waiting for her comeback so absolutely! Although no one knows where she's been =(. Until then, we can rely on fanfics =p. My fav is Jaejoong and I love him but I'm not one of those hard core fans who wanna marry him =p. They're more like eye candy to me =p. But I'm sad about JYJ =(. Have you seen Yoochun's drama btw? I've been watching Jae's but the last ep is next week! And my name's Manley =). I'm a girl but how I got my name is a long story. Let's just say my parents didn't know English at the time -_-. This might explain why I'm so feminine =p. And as for the poster for the Jaeyin fic, I'll get back to you. I wanna write a little more for it first XD. But I'll be stalking and waiting for your reply!

It's beautiful!! But sad because it's supposed to be XD! I've been waiting for her comeback so absolutely! Although no one knows where she's been =(. Until then, we can rely on fanfics =p. My fav is Jaejoong and I love him but I'm not one of those hard core fans who wanna marry him =p. They're more like eye candy to me =p. But I'm sad about JYJ =(. Have you seen Yoochun's drama btw? I've been watching Jae's but the last ep is next week! And my name's Manley =). I'm a girl but how I got my name is a long story. Let's just say my parents didn't know English at the time -_-. This might explain why I'm so feminine =p. And as for the poster for the Jaeyin fic, I'll get back to you. I wanna write a little more for it first XD. But I'll be stalking and waiting for your reply!

Lol. yeah. I hope your okay with the stock pic i used ? (: aww. Li Yin? yeah. i miss her a lot xD but I can't wait till BoA comes back! ;D woot woot ! (: yes ! we can rely on ff's ! XD since your writing a JaeYin fic, I might stop by even though I'm more of a SuYin/BoJoong fan actually. I ship everyone besides YunRa O___O lololol. Jae was my favorite but then Yoochun stole my heart xD haha but I'm not a hardcore fan as well. though i really reall really want to meet them. damnit. i wish i didn't live so far ~ away from all of them. I could see them anytime if I was in Korea. :\ maybe next summer since I'm going to Korea :DDDD yeah. I'm really sad with JYJ ): I cried when i saw the fancams . Just seeeing two missing spots made me cry :\ Yeah . I have but i kinda stopped. been too lazy xD omg! did they eng sub Jae's drama yet?! I need to watch it xD haha. oh i see i see. haha I'm Lynn xD I'm named after a city in Massachusetts xD lol parents. of course. but i'm surprised that my parents know english pretty well O____O so weird xD hahah. alrighty, I'll wait. and your gonna be a VIP since your requesting two times xDDD haha alright stalking appreciated <3 (: 

Lol. yeah. I hope your okay with the stock pic i used ? (: aww. Li Yin? yeah. i miss her a lot xD but I can't wait till BoA comes back! ;D woot woot ! (: yes ! we can rely on ff's ! XD since your writing a JaeYin fic, I might stop by even though I'm more of a SuYin/BoJoong fan actually. I ship everyone besides YunRa O___O lololol. Jae was my favorite but then Yoochun stole my heart xD haha but I'm not a hardcore fan as well. though i really reall really want to meet them. damnit. i wish i didn't live so far ~ away from all of them. I could see them anytime if I was in Korea. :\ maybe next summer since I'm going to Korea :DDDD yeah. I'm really sad with JYJ ): I cried when i saw the fancams . Just seeeing two missing spots made me cry :\ Yeah . I have but i kinda stopped. been too lazy xD omg! did they eng sub Jae's drama yet?! I need to watch it xD haha. oh i see i see. haha I'm Lynn xD I'm named after a city in Massachusetts xD lol parents. of course. but i'm surprised that my parents know english pretty well O____O so weird xD hahah. alrighty, I'll wait. and your gonna be a VIP since your requesting two times xDDD haha alright stalking appreciated <3 (:

Of course it's fine =). Stock pics are always pretty! And Boa's coming back? Oooo, when'd the official date? Actually, the one that's Jaeyin isn't up yet but the other two that are both have Suyin XD. But "Take Me Away" has Jaehye/Eunjae as well =). I saw Yunho's drama and thought they were cute together =p. Nice chemistry =p. Jae actually came made a stop in Toronto a few months ago but I missed it! It's on the JYJ video where they eent to different countries. He decided to go to Canada XD! There are subs for it, I could give you a link if you want =). Thanks for making me VIP! Do you do other graphics other than posters =)?

Of course it's fine =). Stock pics are always pretty! And Boa's coming back? Oooo, when'd the official date? Actually, the one that's Jaeyin isn't up yet but the other two that are both have Suyin XD. But "Take Me Away" has Jaehye/Eunjae as well =). I saw Yunho's drama and thought they were cute together =p. Nice chemistry =p. Jae actually came made a stop in Toronto a few months ago but I missed it! It's on the JYJ video where they eent to different countries. He decided to go to Canada XD! There are subs for it, I could give you a link if you want =). Thanks for making me VIP! Do you do other graphics other than posters =)?

haha okay. and yeah. BoA's coming back (: woot woot! haha um. they said August 25th but they might change it. oo! you have SuYin fics?! Imma read later ;D haha i love suyin & Bojoong <3333 oh hehe. I'm not a big fan of EunJae :\ lol. i loved his drama but some of the fans just annoy me. omg! I know! haha. that time I wanted to go to Toronto but I live too far D: haha yeah. I saw it xDD He should have came to Oregon (: where I live xDD oo! can I have the link please (: haha no problemo! and yeah but i'm only taking poster requests :\ maybe I can make you a cc xD

haha okay. and yeah. BoA's coming back (: woot woot! haha um. they said August 25th but they might change it. oo! you have SuYin fics?! Imma read later ;D haha i love suyin & Bojoong <3333 oh hehe. I'm not a big fan of EunJae :\ lol. i loved his drama but some of the fans just annoy me. omg! I know! haha. that time I wanted to go to Toronto but I live too far D: haha yeah. I saw it xDD He should have came to Oregon (: where I live xDD oo! can I have the link please (: haha no problemo! and yeah but i'm only taking poster requests :\ maybe I can make you a cc xD

OMG Boa!!! YEAH! I have a feeling they might change the date because SM usually do -_-. Don't mind if you drop by =). It's a shame none of us got to see him =(. The link is http://www.youtube.com/user/AngelDBSK2 it's the person's page but all the episodes are there =). I was thinking more of a icon =p.

OMG Boa!!! YEAH! I have a feeling they might change the date because SM usually do -_-. Don't mind if you drop by =). It's a shame none of us got to see him =(. The link is http://www.youtube.com/user/AngelDBSK2 it's the person's page but all the episodes are there =). I was thinking more of a icon =p.

Yeah ! ;D haha BoA is coming back to show what REAL talent is :DDD now we need Li Yin & the dongbang boys back then BAM! best year ever for me ;DDD haha.  i know sigh. JYJ are in LA right now ><" I live in Oregon ><" urgh. they should come to Bend,OR so then I can hug them xDDDD haha. thanks dear and oh. I can do Icons xDDD 

yeah, sorry for the lagginess.

but like future poster as in what i'm gonna be posting up later... not now. xD

or you can do something with 22 ppl?

maybe a split cchart or several posters?

it's a OneDay people with original characters...

does that make sense?

anyways, you're welcome for the comment. C:

hope you're taking care. C:

Yeah ! ;D haha BoA is coming back to show what REAL talent is :DDD now we need Li Yin & the dongbang boys back then BAM! best year ever for me ;DDD haha. i know sigh. JYJ are in LA right now ><" I live in Oregon ><" urgh. they should come to Bend,OR so then I can hug them xDDDD haha. thanks dear and oh. I can do Icons xDDD

I know! But I don't know about DBSK. I hope they do eventually =(. You can? Oooooo! But I don't know who! Ummm, ummmmm....how about Taeyang? Just in time for his solo album =p?

Poster

Title: Forbidden Love

Subtitle: Even fate disagreed.

Author:redvampirec143

Pics:1 2

Mood:sad

Summary of story: When I was 7, i felt in love for this girl until I become 20 years old now.I STILL LOVE HER. And she will always remain in my heart forever. I found out that she also loved me when I confessed to her. But the love we felt for each other was very forbidden. No one agreed to our relationship even fate. We both now that what were doing was a sin to GOD. This love is so forbidden. Do you know why? Because we're siblings. Worse than that, we're TWINS.

Any other details?: no. and thanks in advance. (anything else you want me to add?)

BTW, Im Jaica Monique Celiz. I'm from Philippines and I'm still 14 years old turning 15 this Oct. 12. I love to write stories but this is my first time posting it online. I hope it would be successful,somehow. Now, I'm currently studying. I'm in 3rd year high school already.

"W"

tumblr_l4ulz8UX1d1qav8v0o1_500.jpg

Who remembers this little guy?! :DDDD He's so cute, I just want to hug him ! 

m_girl07: we just need to keep our faith ! ♥ and TAEYANGGG <3333 hm. im thinking about posting an icon artwork thread in the artwork section so maybe you can snatch some from there when i make some xD 

ChoiJinChan: Hi Jaica! Nice to meet you! I'm Lynn (; I love your name. its so pretty ! anyway, heres your poster:

choi.png

i think i did horrible on this poster T__T and hopefully your okay with the stock pic i used cause the one you provided me, i couldn't work with it since it had text T__T but anyway, hope you like (: 

m_girl07: we just need to keep our faith ! ♥ and TAEYANGGG <3333 hm. im thinking about posting an icon artwork thread in the artwork section so maybe you can snatch some from there when i make some xD

Yay!! Oh you will? I'll remember to look out for you but if I forget to, can you give me a link when you do =)?

Archived