(CLOSED)

zhangyixings

may recycle? who knows xD
CLOSED

___Introduction

I wish I was at the Tech N9ne concert right now. Yup. He's in town. All the kids at my school were RUBBING IT IN my effing face D: ugh. annoying kids ><" lololol. enough of my rant. xD haha anyway, hey everyone! i'm back! and for those of you who don't know me, hi! i'm lynn! nice to meet you! I decided to come back to this tr cause I miss making posters so yeah xD

and yes.. SS501 is freakin hot. ilovethemshhh&kimhyunjoongisthesmex(: but seriously, he is ;D haha. and me and steph's collab tr.. haha don't worry. its still open xD haha. i'm going back and forth lol

___Rules

-Introduce yourself. Its not mandatory but i would like to meet new people (:

-I'm only taking 6 spots; 3 spots for happy & 3 spots for sad

-Provide HQ pics. Especially with stocks. 3+ pics

-TVXQ, SS501, BoA, Zhang Li Yin & 2PM are automatic VIPS<3 and also people who request more than one time are VIPS<33

-I've been getting a lot of end of the year projects so please be patient with your request.

-Use the form I have below. I'm picky. nuffsaid.

-Write "We'll wait for you forever" at the end of your request so I know you read the rules ;D

-Credit as lynnypooh123 or Lynn if you know me well & comment so I know that you've picked up your request

-Last but not least, have fun requesting!

___List

Pending.Completed.Rejected.VIP

Well yeah! Have fun requesting ! ;D

ohhh LYNN, loving the thread already.

and you should definitely take up headers requests. because i'm loving the headers in your thread, it's colorful and pretty.

anyways, i see some new posters and cc's that i didn't see before, and ohhh i'm definitely loving them. especially the one of boa and jaejoong, for the black and white one.

anyways, not requesting, maybe later? if i come up with something new that i written. XD

and i don't remember you being so young too, can't believe your only 13, you seem mature... but then again, anything is possible.

well, i'll be stalking this too, glad you didn't ditched your other one... so good luck with this thread and hope you have fun taking requests. C:

btw, who's minhee? Shim Changmin and Lee Yeonhee?

Guest annoyingorange

Hi. I'm Chel and I'll be your new stalker. Kekeke! n_n I love the Boa and Jaejoong poster. It's beautiful. Can't wait for requests results!! I'm sure you'll have lots!

Guest stephie<3

WHO'S THAT ?

nah im just playing. junsu is so cute when he says that XD and geez you're opening a new tr already.

i doubt i need to introducee myself rightt ? i mean we're constantly talking on yahoo messenger...

woot BOJOONG, YUNGI, SUYIN, SOEUL, WONDERBANG, and no not a fan of the other threee lololol.

im not requesting...yet but like maybe laterrs so i'll be STALKING XD XD XD

p.s my favorite members are...JAEJOONG, JUNSU, TAEYANG (one from each group you mentioned XD)

replies.jpg

miss_vicky: Haha. Hi Vicky! Thanks ! (:

LOL. I'll think about it xDD

aha. okay. I'll be waiting for your request then (:

aha. yeah. I'm 13. 14 this summer :D I get that a lot. but i don't feel mature at all O_O LOL

MinHee=Changmin&Yeonhee! :D yeapp you got it right :)

annoyingorange:Hey Chel! Nice too meet you! hehe I'm glad to have stalkers (:

Thank you. I haven't blended black and white pics in ages xP Ironic, I'm using the color orange and your user name is annoyingorange

xD

stephie<3:i know right ? junsu is a cutie :D LOL

psh. so. ? i love opening tr's xDDD lmfaoo

hahah. well we could introduce each other again ? xD lololol. oh.. sorry about signing off on you on yahoo last night, my internet went wacko when I went downstairs to eat xP lmfao xD

psh.. i know you like those other three couple ^_^

haha I love having stalkers (:

OMG! JAEJOONG IS LOVEEEEEEEEEE! xD but psh.. Nickhun is my favorite :P and TOP. .. dayum... (:

Guest annoyingorange

FIRSTTT. Really? Well, I like to see some results now. LOLS. I wanted to request but, I don't have anything to request right now. Maybe I'd just make up something and request. LOLOLOLL. Annoyingorange is LOOOOVE.

Guest stephie<3

WHATS THAT ?

i dont think soooo ! JAYPARK is better than khun (aka the winking machine XD) lololol. sorry but jaebeom ties for first !

andd yupp. i love when junsu was like Who's That and yoochun was like "I'm Micky, one of your bandmates"

aiya. why do you like making so many trs ? i kind of like stopped with trs. well not really but i havent been checking on mine...

suree we can, HIIII LYNN, I'M STEPHANIE, NICE TO MEET YOU....AGAIN :D

its okay. i dont even remember. i might have signed off by accident also, so whatever lololol.

i know you know that i like the other three couples. i mean i frequently spazz about those couples LOL.

well...i love stalking threads lmao. ♥

2xEguj1wA1.gif

2pm-2pm-9257325-200-113.gif

gcbj8syshwz2pepfx736.gif

now seriously, WHO'S THAT ?!

Guest DORKiEEEx3

Title: screw congeniality

Subtitle: aliens aren't girlfriend material

Pictures:

sunmi:

one two

three four

five six

seven eight

nine ten

eleven twelve

thirteen fourteen

lee seungri:

one

two

three

four

Mood: happy, comedy, & highschool romance.

Any other info: rainbow-ish colors, happy colors.

borders or no borders either one is fine =). names priscilla lets be friends~.

REPLIES&PICKUP

choikanggoofy.gif

EVERYONE HAS TO LOVE THE MAKNAE

:D

He's so flipping adorable (I'm having a change of heart D:) LOL . but anyway..

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP EVERYONE!" -Changmin xD

stephie<3: HUH!? WHAT!? lmfaoo xD

I STILL LOVE MY KHUNNNNIEEEEEEE!!!! xDDD

but ... ech.. I can't believe they did that to my poor khunnie's head! ><" THAT UGLY HAIRSTYLE! LOL xD

because I'm AWESOME like that..nah.. i just felt like it for some odd reason O_O LOL

LOL. Nice to meet you Stephanie! I'm Lynn.... AGAIN! XD

lololol aha okie dokie..

ohh are you talking about the couples i ban from my thread ? O_o i'm sooo confused xDDD

DORKiEEEx3:OMJAENESS, MY FIRST REQUEST!

hehe its nice to meet you Priscilla. I'm Lynn xDDD

hehe. So I accepted your request (since I am so nice :D) but you didn't read the rules *coughcoughlastrulecoughcough*

but its okay xD

anyway, i finished your poster:

DORKiEEEx3.jpg

I hope its okay ? ><" I felt like i totally FAILED on this one ><"

ah.. and its wonderbang ^_^ i love wonderbang xDD

anyway, i hope you like (and i can definitely redo this poster for you ^_^)

Guest DORKiEEEx3

GONK! OHMYLORD~. I FORGOT TO WRITE MY FAVORITE PERSON FROM A BAND~.

Anywho my favorite from DBSK is Joongie 2PM is Jay <3 & Bigbang is GD <333.

KEKEKEKE I LOVE THEM ALL~. Thank you for the poster hun and I LOVE YOU BOOOO :-*.

I LOVE YOU LYN & SO DOES MIREU <3. *MWUAH*.

I'll be sure to request from you in the future babe, kekeke the poster is gorgeous hun~.

miss_vicky: Haha. Hi Vicky! Thanks ! (:

LOL. I'll think about it xDD

aha. okay. I'll be waiting for your request then (:

aha. yeah. I'm 13. 14 this summer :D I get that a lot. but i don't feel mature at all O_O LOL

MinHee=Changmin&Yeonhee! :D yeapp you got it right :)

hehe you're welcome, and think hard on it, i think you'll do awesome. C:

and yeah, keep waiting, i'm lazy at the moment to gather what i want to request. XD

ohhh really 14 in the summer, i feel kind of old for some reason. lol, and no worries, sometimes i don't feel mature at all either, and i'm turning 21 in sept. XD

oh okay, changmin and yeonhee, just wondering, have they ever done anything together to get to be a couple? because usually sometimes it's like that and other times no. ^^;;

anyways, this is also a reply from your other TR which you CLOSED. >.<, but you're forgiven. C:

haha wow, makes me wonder to laugh with you guys are feel sorry for the teacher.... ^^;;

and what kind of teacher is she?

i don't think it's your PS skills or you eyes, i think it's your mind. XD

anyways, i'm loving the poster, it's so pretty, so there's nothing wrong with your graphics. :D

Guest annoyingorange

I love the newest poster. Kekeke! And OH MY JEEBUS! Changmin is soooo adorable. He's like doing the SO HOT DANCE of WG? Kekeke. More more more results! Can't wait. :D

Guest vangmonie

ROARRRRR!; i am here to STALK YOUUUUU!;

i like the new poster; harhar.&the examples are fineeee.

&you're calling me a pro... PSHHH.

Guest jenny_vaj

Hi Lynn! Nice to meet you! I'm Jenny, Lynn...Lynn...damn that's a pretty name. I wish I had that name, my real name is Janice. hahhaha, I know it's such an oldie name. My parents aren't even able to pronouce it so they call me Jenny. I know right? Why the heck did my parents name me Janice when they couldn't pronounce it in the first place? That's what I'm always wondering. But anyway, I was wondering maybe you can fulfill my request for a poster?

Title: Reality

Subtitle/Quote: I'll mend your heart. Just take this hand.

Mood: Hm...bright colors. Like orange, yellow, pink. Also make it girly (etc. flowery, polka-dot) I know, what a weird theme.

Pics:

Lee Junho (from 2PM): [x] [x] [x]

OH YEAH! BTW...

My favorite DBSK member is Yunho! After watching Heading To The Ground, I fell for him!

My favorite 2PM member is...I can't pick. I seem to love all of them. But the member that made me fall in love with 2PM is Junsu.

My favorite Big Bang member is...T.O.P.

Yang Yoonmi (fictional): [x] [x] [x] [x]

Extra: Please let me know if you're not able to work with my photos. I hope you can help me out on this one! Please & Thank you!

REPLIES&PICKUPS ^_^

313GLCH.gif

omg! Jae is so freaking adorkable! xD haha he's a camera hogger like me

^_^ haha

"YAH! I'm not a camera hogger Lynn!" -Jae

"Yeah.. Sure thats what you say oppa.."-Lynn

"Hmph!"-Jae

"O_o" -lynn

LOLOLOL

credits to whoever made this gif ^_^

DORKiEEEx3: haha its okay ^_^ hehe. YEAH! TOP FTW ^_^ aha

request anytime (: I'll be glad to take your request ^_^ thanks for requesting xD

miss_vicky:eh.. I might do it xD

but depends if i have time too O_O ergh.. i still have to finish my math homework D: damn.

OH! Your 21 ? lololol i didn't know that xDD

haha Changmin & YeonHee are in a drama that is going to be released soon ^_^ i can't wait ! xD

lololol yeah. decided to close that one xDD aha. okay.. at least i'm forgiven ^_^ lol

LOL. We laugh at her all the time & she's like.. "aw.. thanks for laughing at me! you think i'm funny." and then we laugh more on how lame that was xDD

she's a math teacher btw xD

lololol. truee that .. maybe i think negative of myself too much ? (MUST THINK POSITIVE!)

hehe thanks !

annoyingorange:lololol thanks ^_^ haha. i think its the Pretty Girl dance by KARA but anyway, ISN'T HE FLIPPING ADORABLE!?!?!?!?! xD

vangmonie:Hello there new stalker ^_^ haha Hi Monie (is it okay if i call you that ? xD)

Lololol. thanks..

well.. psh.. your pro in icons nuffsaid xD haha

jenny_vaj:Haha Hi Jenny! its nice to meet you ^_^

really? You think Lynn is a pretty name? O_O I've always thought it was a lame name xP

Janice is a pretty name. I've always like that name actually. xD

LOL.

anyway, I finished your poster ^_^

jenny_vaj.jpg

textures by: sanami@deviantart, yunhe@LJ & yawee@deviantart

OMG! ITS JUNHOOOOOO!!!!!! xD that freaking cutie ^_^

anyway, sorry if its not what you had in mind.

and its pretty small too O_O so sorry about that as well xP

aha anyway.

I ♥ Yunho (but not as much as Jaejoong & Yoochun xD)

in 2pm<3 I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE KHUNNIE! xD he's so adorable ! ^_^

Big Bang: HECK YEAH! TOP IS HOTTTT! xD lolol

well anyway, hope you enjoyed the poster ^_^

and thanks for requesting

Guest annoyingorange

Ohhh. I'm FIRSTTT AGAIN! :D I'm sooo consistent. LOLOLL. Really? I really thought it was from WG's well anyways, yeahhh. He's like freakin' adorable! XD And ohhhh. The newest poster, really lovely. But, I kinda hate Junho now. T^T he's like making a move on Jessica. I hate it. You know the chocolate thingy. RAWRR. I don't want Junho with Jessica. Jessica is for Jay only. LOLOLL. I'm not a fan of JAYSICA but, I think they look much better together that JUNSICA. RAWRRR. But, Junho is still HAWT tho. XD

Guest pepurrmint

Stalk. Stalk. ^o^

STAAAAAAAAAAAALK. ROFL. =))

Elloz, I`m Ara. ;D

I love the poster for the Screw Congeniality. ^o^

Cute cute. ;"3

Pyu~~~

I might request in the future for a postur-urr.

;O I`m planning to write a fic but, I dunno.

I always plan to but fail to do so. A-ha. ;D

So, I`ll be stalking for now. ^o^

Pyu~~ ;D

-pepurrmint. ;DD

Guest jenny_vaj

OMG. Lynn the poster is beautiful! The colors you used matched very well, orange-ish yellow, a pretty nice color! Thanks for fulfilling my request! Thank you Thank you so much! It's okay that it's small, at least soompi won't have to cut it down to a smaller size! Thanks once again! :D

Guest stephie<3

O_O tch. you use to love taecyeon. what happened to your love for him ? lmao.

kya ' i bet i know. you fell head over heels for the "winking machine" XD

i know right i agree. like what the freak. they changed PUPPY KHUN to...to...to...URGHHH NICHKKHUN GET OVER HERE ! LET ME CUT THAT HAIR ON YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!!!! lmfao.

psh. awesome ? yeah. okay. nahh im jay kaying. youre AWESOME :D

nice to meet you lynn. this is so freakenn awkward. i mean the part about re-introducing ourselves XD XD XD

haha. no. just forget it. im starting to confuse myself ~ lololol. and gahh that is a HOT poster. i love it so muchh <3

R E P L I E S :

Hehe No GIF this time. ^_^ haha . just replies

annoyingorange:Haha congrats on being first ^_^ LOL

Haha yeah. Its Kara. xDD I love Junho .. but ergh.. I'm not gonna believe that stupid Jessica x Junho scandal.

Just think of it as, she dropped something and he picked it up for her xDDD Jaysica's okay.. MinSica is cute ^_^ LOL

But yeah.. Junho is still sexy xD haha . thanks for liking my poster ^_^

pepurrmint:Why hello there new stalker xD

haha Hi Ara.. Nice to meet you ^_^

Haha okay. I'll be waiting for your request then ^_^

jenny_vaj:Haha no problem ^_^ I'm glad you like it. Oh. Haha. I forgot about how soompi cuts down the size xD haha. Thanks for requesting dear <3

stephie<3:ergh.. I don't know. He's too beastly for me xDD haha Just kidding. I really don't know. Maybe your icons made me fall for Nickhun xDDD LOL

URGH. I'm dying his hair back ><" IT LOOKS LIKE.... URGHH! and they dyed Junho's too D:

damnit! who's there stylist !? LOL

LOL.. "I'm Awesome. No your not dude don't lie. I'm awesome." xD have you heard of that song by Spose ?

Its soo funny xD and you're awesome as well ^_^ haha

lololo this is awkward xD

LOL. okay okay okay xD haha thanks ^_^ its one hot poster cause a 2PM member is in it xDDD

BUMPPP BUMPP BUMMPPP

Archived