Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest nonopanda

hi, how do i resume my previous downloads? is it possible? i downloaded lots of files yesterday and paused them to go to school. now, i don't know where to open the clubbox downloader. when i tried to download another file so the program would appear, the files i downloaded yesterday wasn't in the list anymore. can you please help me on this? thank you

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lordbordem

read the faq first, it would have probably have answered your question quicker.

but if not, just re add the files from the clubbox you got it from and it will resume once its added back to the list.

the only way to turn the manager is to actually select a file through the site and select the download option.

it also doesn't save the list every time you close it, so you have to either memories what files and where you go it from, or add them to the basket first.

Guest kitkat<3

uhmmm heyy (:

thnx for the turial

question:

when i try to sign up, the numbers at the end dont show up. all i get is a box with a red x in the middle.

help? :P

Guest neferteenie
I have the same problem on vista the program is downloaded but when i press to download

its just saying i need to like download an update... which didn't do anything either

Got this error

Clubbox 실행 모듈을 설치 에러 [e105]

Anyone know what to do with that error o_o?

I'm getting this error too. I tried the solution that was posted: uninstalling, restarting, installing, and restarting again. But that didn't work. I'm still getting the same error, and the updates aren't downloading.

Is there anything else I can do? Or is there just no hope for me downloading from CB ever again... T-T

Guest lordbordem
uhmmm heyy (:

thnx for the turial

question:

when i try to sign up, the numbers at the end dont show up. all i get is a box with a red x in the middle.

help? :P

Use the pdbox site to register instead, i mentioned it a few posts above you, they seem to be neglecting to maintain clubbox lately for some reason.

Guest lordbordem
I'm getting this error too. I tried the solution that was posted: uninstalling, restarting, installing, and restarting again. But that didn't work. I'm still getting the same error, and the updates aren't downloading.

Is there anything else I can do? Or is there just no hope for me downloading from CB ever again... T-T

ok im going to have to recommend another method then , which i rather don't like but oh well.

first make sure you uninstall the current clubbox manager then restart.

then use this link instead to install the pdbox manager

http://www.pdbox.co.kr/filebox/dn/PDBoxSetup.exe

then just follow usual procedure to use clubbox.

my only reason for not liking the this method over the normal one is down to preference more then anything since both managers (clubbox and pdbox) are pretty much the same except for the name.

Guest neferteenie
ok im going to have to recommend another method then , which i rather don't like but oh well.

first make sure you uninstall the current clubbox manager then restart.

then use this link instead to install the pdbox manager

http://www.pdbox.co.kr/filebox/dn/PDBoxSetup.exe

then just follow usual procedure to use clubbox.

my only reason for not liking the this method over the normal one is down to preference more then anything since both managers (clubbox and pdbox) are pretty much the same except for the name.

okay, so now my problem is that the downloads are not going to the download manager...i do what you're supposed to, when trying to download. the window that pops up, where you click download, goes away like it's supposed to. but the file doesn't appear in my manager. help, please?

thanks~

-- edit --

it's giving me the same e105 message again, and updates aren't downloading.......

i officially hate vista. cb worked perfectly when i had my old laptop, with xp. to bad it's gone now...T-T

Guest cdnk1004

hey...i recently decided to register for CB however at the end of my personal info filling part...it says there is and internal error or something..for the PD one...there seems to b an error, everytime i click ok at the end of my personal info part becuz a pop up stating an error shows and it leads me back to the terms of agreement...can anyone help me....i dunno if this was mentioned already in the previous pages..but plz help....i dunno if this is relevent as well but i have a vista pc...would this work better on a xp pc?

anyone have the issue in vista where every time when you try to add file to download in queue in clubbox it redownload a component?

Guest lordbordem
okay, so now my problem is that the downloads are not going to the download manager...i do what you're supposed to, when trying to download. the window that pops up, where you click download, goes away like it's supposed to. but the file doesn't appear in my manager. help, please?

thanks~

-- edit --

it's giving me the same e105 message again, and updates aren't downloading.......

i officially hate vista. cb worked perfectly when i had my old laptop, with xp. to bad it's gone now...T-T

i suggest uninstalling clubbox and pdbox, then searching for these files, making sure they are gone,

clubbox.exe,

clubboxuninstall.exe,

fscagent.ini,

fscflist.ini

fscagent.exe

then use the manual download link for clubbox http://clubbox.co.kr/neo.fld/ClubboxSetup.exe

and reinstall, there was a new update recently and hopefully that will solve your problem

hey...i recently decided to register for CB however at the end of my personal info filling part...it says there is and internal error or something..for the PD one...there seems to b an error, everytime i click ok at the end of my personal info part becuz a pop up stating an error shows and it leads me back to the terms of agreement...can anyone help me....i dunno if this was mentioned already in the previous pages..but plz help....i dunno if this is relevent as well but i have a vista pc...would this work better on a xp pc?

Pictures?

if its a standard (500 internal error) that shows up then its a problem with the clubbox side and there isnt much you can do, except to keep trying until it works.

also make sure you are doing this in Internet Explorer and not Firefox as firefox has a tendency of never working well on korean sites

anyone have the issue in vista where every time when you try to add file to download in queue in clubbox it redownload a component?

yes once in awhile and its usually down to a few things

internet lag(usually happens for me when im capped near the end of the month)

corrupted install/update(some update doesn't install properly for some reason, easily fixed by uninstalling and reinstalling clubbox)

vista's general dodgy nature(vista really doesn't like being on for more then a day, a restart clears this up nicely)

thats about it, but i will say that i've seen this happen on xp boxes as well so its not a entirely vista issue

After the file finish downloading, what do i press in order to watch the show?

Do you have the proper codecs and/or players installed to play the video files?, if not best to ask about it in the tech forum as discussing it here will be off topic and take up a lot of space

When you first started clubbox, it would have asked you where you wanted to set the default download folder to.

Go there and your file should be there, along the lines of "NAME OF SHOW".avi

or if you double click on the file name within the clubbox window, it will automatically open the folder the file is in, you can also do this by right click and choosing the option along the lines of "open download folder"

Anyway on a side note,

apologizes for taking awhile with theses questions lately as i've been a bit busy lately and didn't have any free time to visit the forums, i was also preoccupied with a very annoying piece of Australian Political Stupidity called Cleen Feed or better put Internet Censorship <_<

Do I need clubbox cash to download? I've exchanged a 5gb coupon but it's just not running. pop-ups keep on popping and the download can't start until i have cash or something like that?

Did clubbox change their fast downloading policies or something?

Guest lordbordem
Do I need clubbox cash to download? I've exchanged a 5gb coupon but it's just not running. pop-ups keep on popping and the download can't start until i have cash or something like that?

Did clubbox change their fast downloading policies or something?

please read through atleast the last 5 pages of the thread please....

clubbox has introduced their green file initiative which forces some files to be bought legally before you can download them.

i don't mind answering the questions but it clogs up the thread if the same similar questions are being asked repeatedly

Would anybody be willing to explain how to apply to this pdbox?

http://pdbox.co.kr/ammi

I guess starting today, there is an application process and you need to be approved, but I'm a little confused how it all works.

This was the announcement:

친구신청 기간은 2월 14일 1시부터 2월 14일 24시까지 입니다.

친구신청은 아래의 게시판에서 공지를 읽고 신청서를 작성해주세요.

[ 친구신청 게시판가기 ]

신청서가 통과되면 친구신청을 해주세요.

친구신청은 매달 1일 하루만 받습니다.

--------

[친구신청]期間は2月14日1時から2月14日24時までです。

[친구신청]は下の掲示板の必読を読んで申込書を作成してください。

[ 친구신청掲示販 ]

申込書が通過されたらPDBOXの「친구신청」をしてください。

Thank you!

Guest lordbordem

"Friend Applications begin on the 14th of February at 1pm for 24hours"

"Friend Applications will be done in the below message board, by reading the note and writing a message"

"[Go To Friend Application Board]"

"If The Application is successful please do a friend request(?)"

Im guessing it means add the owners name to your friend list in your profile

"Friend Application will be done once every month for one day"

"(Insert Japanese Translation here)"

That pretty much the whole thing translated

lordbordem thanks for answering all the questions...

anyhoo~ the green file thing - does anyone know how certain files are selected as green files and others aren't? is it by upload date / date made? and from my understanding once a file is green, it can never become ungreen, right?

cb makes me feel T.T right now.

Guest lordbordem

Clubbox has set up a list of series and programs that are to be green filed when they are uploaded.

so upload date, uploader, date made, source hardily makes a difference.

it seems that once the file is uploaded they check it against a database to see if the file is part of a series that is being green filed (probably a crc check since everyone uses the same files just with different names).

i would write what series are green files but that would take ages and i'll probably miss a couple out.

anyway easy solution to all of this.

Clubbox are checked daily at 6pm Korean Time, that means files uploaded after this time aren't checked till 6pm the next day, that's when you can download them before they are green filed.

OR

Just put the files inside a zip file first and that prevents it from becoming a green file

Archived