Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest au_revior

I just read backwards all the way to February and no one else has mentioned this problem (unless I missed it). It happened to me one day in March and after that, it just keeps happening. I can never resume a download the second day. Even if it's 99% done and the computer freezes and I have to reboot, once I resume the d/l, it goes back to 0%. Makes me want to hurt somebody.

I have no idea how to fix it. But you're not alone. It's so strange though, one day it just happens and ever since then.... :tears:

It really cut down on my d/ling since my home computer is a bit slow and I d/l HQ files. That means on my days off, I wake up early to start my d/ls to ensure I can have it done in the same day.

Has anyone else experienced this?

thats odd. usually i have problems to resume file if the file is too old ( 3 -4 years after it was uploaded). Usually if have to resume my d/l te next day i usually back up my file so if it starts to 0 % again then i will try my luck with the backup, if start to 0 % again then i just start back.

Often Blank

i believe if 99% Done, it would be good enough because usually the last 1 % of the file if its a video are no used. Even so. you can start burn uncompleted file to your disc. Happen to me before when i was d/l a very old file it was 99 % done but i didnt care bcoz i have experience wit this thing before. And yes i managed to burned and watched it. How did your computer freeze/ stall ? Is it because of CB or some other application ? CB is not easy to stall for me.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some functions when you manage a CB

I don't really know if that's useful for you but since I haven't read it somewhere before...

here are some functions you can do when you manage your own box. hope it'll help some of you

To ban a member and put him on the blacklist:

- in the menue go to 회원정보관리

- chose the member you want to band and click 강제탈퇴

To unban a member:

- in the menue go to 회원 정보 관리

- pick 블랙리스트 보기 in the roll down (and you see the list of the banned members)

- then check the member you wanna unban, click 블랙리스트에서 해제.

To move/copy files from one CB to another one:

- check the files you want to move

- then click on 바구니담기 (=put into my basket)

- a popup will appear and when you click on the icon on the bottom you'll be redirected to "my basket"

- at the "my basket page" check all the files you want to copy and click on 파일복사 (=copy files)

- a page will appear and you have to chose in which box and folder you want to move/copy the files to

- then click the icon 파일복사시작

Guest babixtin3

hi

i dont know if this has happened to anyone, but i've join CB for like nearly a year now.

i want to download files, once i've clicked on "download" my CB comes up straight away but then it pauses, when i click on "start" it automatically changes back to "pause"

whats going on!?!?!?!?!?!

aww i've had the same problem for almost a month now.. i cant live without clubbox :(

Guest ooyuioo

hi

i dont know if this has happened to anyone, but i've join CB for like nearly a year now.

i want to download files, once i've clicked on "download" my CB comes up straight away but then it pauses, when i click on "start" it automatically changes back to "pause"

whats going on!?!?!?!?!?!

I just read backwards all the way to February and no one else has mentioned this problem (unless I missed it). It happened to me one day in March and after that, it just keeps happening. I can never resume a download the second day. Even if it's 99% done and the computer freezes and I have to reboot, once I resume the d/l, it goes back to 0%. Makes me want to hurt somebody.

I have no idea how to fix it. But you're not alone. It's so strange though, one day it just happens and ever since then.... :tears:

It really cut down on my d/ling since my home computer is a bit slow and I d/l HQ files. That means on my days off, I wake up early to start my d/ls to ensure I can have it done in the same day.

Has anyone else experienced this?

aww i've had the same problem for almost a month now.. i cant live without clubbox :(

got a question ...

i had one file in the list ... was at sumthin like 70 %. then my pc crashed ...

after rebooting and restarting the dl it started from 0 %.

is there any way to "fix" the dl?

I've been experiencing the same symptoms too. Also, my mileage goes back to zero and stops ticking after a while. I believe this started after an upgrade around beginning of April.

Seems only some of us are experiencing this. What condition do we have in common? My environment is:

browser: IE6 sp

internet connection: LAN, adsl

virus prevention: Symantec antivirus

downloading files: mostly latest korean dramas

clubbox i often use: yycaf, creidesca

download speed: normal, not quickdownload

Please help us!!

Guest nini-jj

It's working now~!

I've to drop by the supermarket, so I'll explain everything once I'm back. :)

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4840/wi...vistajpgiy5.jpg

OMIGOD!! thanks alot for the tutorial mireille!!!

now i can use clubbox FREELY~~~~!!

can i like post this tutorial somewhere else?

cuz there are some people out there who's facing the same prob like we did b4..

if u don;t mind to.. ^^

Guest theLEGEND

incorrect password.

Thank you for telling me but I don't know what happened. Whenever I typed my password the box popped out. I'm sure that I typed the correct password. :unsure:

Maybe it's easier for me to sign up another account but the thing is I have quite a number of milage already. Oh well..

Guest misikaormk

To move/copy files from one CB to another one:

- check the files you want to move

- then click on 바구니담기 (=put into my basket)

- a popup will appear and when you click on the icon on the bottom you'll be redirected to "my basket"

- at the "my basket page" check all the files you want to copy and click on 파일복사 (=copy files)

- a page will appear and you have to chose in which box and folder you want to move/copy the files to

- then click the icon 파일복사시작

:) Thanks for last trick I'll try to do it and you can become the master for setting type of your mems.

So easy to learn about it. >>>On page 81

That wrote by happyroach..........really good job. :w00t:

Guest anewspring

ahhh, i'm going crazy. can someone tell me how to get clubbox working on vista? everyone is just saying that clubbox works on vista. i am able to access the clubbox site. i choose a drama and i click download. a box comes up that says quick download, download, and upload. i click download and another box comes up. suddenly, the box that shows that the drama is downloading comes up and immediately disappears. the box before that box also disappears a little while later. i don't know what to do. i've turned off all my internet security, but nothing is working. please HELP!!!!! :tears:

Oh, and yes, i have downloaded the clubbox set up thing on the first page of this post.

Guest wascloud

i've had the same problem .. and this is how i fixed it

1. goto C:\Windows\System32

2. look for clubbox.exe

3. right-click and goto properties

4. click on the compatibility tab

5. check the box that says "run as administrator"

6. open clubbox.exe from there just to make sure it opens

7. it shouldn't disappear anymore =)

8. goto your favourite clubbox and download awwwwayyyyyy

Guest lovegoodfood

i have tried umpteen times and i cant still get through the setting up of clubbox....so infuriating!!!!

Guest nini-jj

ahhh, i'm going crazy. can someone tell me how to get clubbox working on vista? everyone is just saying that clubbox works on vista. i am able to access the clubbox site. i choose a drama and i click download. a box comes up that says quick download, download, and upload. i click download and another box comes up. suddenly, the box that shows that the drama is downloading comes up and immediately disappears. the box before that box also disappears a little while later. i don't know what to do. i've turned off all my internet security, but nothing is working. please HELP!!!!! :tears:

Oh, and yes, i have downloaded the clubbox set up thing on the first page of this post.

did u turn off ur UAC as well?

refer the post here

IT REALLY WORKS!!

^^

ok im trying to sign up but somehow I cant get a green sign for the id/username... it always shows orange and then clears the text box... I tried copying and pasting korean characters but it still doesnt work.. can any1 help?

Edit nvm. already got a username. but now im having a problem. the screenshots on page 1 is different from the current page. Anyway I checked the 1 i wanted to download. and i clicked the icon with the blue/lightblue down arrow. but im getting an error on popup. it shows this

파일에 대한 다운로드권한이 없습니다.

준회원 이상만 다운로드 하실 수 있습니다

anyway im not sure if what i was doing is right.

Guest doozy

mireille, thank you for posting that tip on how to get clubbox to work in vista!

It really alleviated alot of frustration and preserve my sanity and for that, I thank you.

Guest anewspring

i've had the same problem .. and this is how i fixed it

1. goto C:\Windows\System32

2. look for clubbox.exe

3. right-click and goto properties

4. click on the compatibility tab

5. check the box that says "run as administrator"

6. open clubbox.exe from there just to make sure it opens

7. it shouldn't disappear anymore =)

8. goto your favourite clubbox and download awwwwayyyyyy

where can I find C:/Windows/System32? I tried to search it, but all i got was some text documents in different European languages and Windows Media Player.

Guest anewspring

did u turn off ur UAC as well?

refer the post here

IT REALLY WORKS!!

^^

this worked! thank you so much! you just saved me (and my mom) from having to wait two weeks before driving all the way to garden grove to rent a video. thank you so much! :D:D:D

Guest etsuko

i used to dl and upload with clubbox, but recently when i start to dl, nothing happens. my clubbox is open but my file doesn't appear.when i upload the file, it doesn't appear in my clubbox but in my clubbox site and doesn't work.

what's the problem?

파일에 대한 다운로드권한이 없습니다.

준회원 이상만 다운로드 하실 수 있습니다

you have to be a member of that person's clubbox before you can download.

i used to dl and upload with clubbox, but recently when i start to dl, nothing happens. my clubbox is open but my file doesn't appear.when i upload the file, it doesn't appear in my clubbox but in my clubbox site and doesn't work.

what's the problem?

do you get an error message when you try to load up the file / does "Error" show up in the pop-up window and it gets stuck? :unsure:

Guest etsuko

do you get an error message when you try to load up the file / does "Error" show up in the pop-up window and it gets stuck? :unsure:

i don't have error message, my box open and there is nothing inside. my file appears in my clubbox site but doesn't work. :wacko:

Archived