Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

ive tried signing up for clubbox so mant times but all i keep on getting tis the error page even if i refresh it?!!??!!??!? i cant figure out what to do to d/l what i want

also when i try to d/l this box comes up saying that i have to skip this d/l and go to the next one!!!!!!! i need so much help

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peach

i have a problem with clubbox when download ...

since last week my clubbox can't read the file that i download but keep going up and down at the file ....why it can't read the file and start download as usual? Please someone help me .... :tears: ...TQ

i have a problem with clubbox when download ...

since last week my clubbox can't read the file that i download but keep going up and down at the file ....why it can't read the file and start download as usual? Please someone help me .... :tears: ...TQ

I think I know what you're talking about.

That happens to me occassionally too.

You just have close the program and restart it or restart your computer. ^_^

Guest xling06

2 days ago, I was downloading clips from clubbox as per normal..... halfway through the downloading.... the download screen became this "action canceled, page cannot be displayed"etc....instead of the normal korean adverts reflected on it....anyone can advise me what causes this? and how can I fix this?

from that day onwards I have been attack with the same problem each time I open up clubbox..... :tears: would appreciate any help/advise from anyone....thanks a lot in advance!

errorwv8.jpg

Guest kayshuliang

hi, i hv downloaded from http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

T[h]e.D[e]v[l]I.E03.HDTV.XviD-SUN.avi (HQ)but there are no pics just sound

do i need to click somethings else for it to work

also there is another version from the same clubbox

maybe this is more compatible to my pc

T[h]e.D[e]v[l]I.E03.HDTV.XviD-SToRMiR.avi (HQ) should i delete the first "SUN" version and download "SToRMiR" version instead

and another thing each time i downloaded an ep i will hv two file with this ext.

1. "CRCDATA" and

2. "NEO"

i hv deleted the file with the first ext and the video works just find

but i read somewhere that i should not delete the file with the first ext

now i hv second thots whether i did the right thing

Guest mz_magiical

Yes you could, but make sure its from the same CB you downloaded and also the same file.

And i almost forgot that when you resume your d/l the next day, make sure your download at the same location eg. C:xxy then resume at the same folder which is C:xxy.

Thank you but can some one show me that in step by step ... im a bit slow .. thanks in advance

Guest hillz3388

ok, is it me or did CB change the lay out in "my basket" z i cant seem to see those little grey buttonz underneathe the "download.quick download etc etc" buttonz? like i need to delete some filez in th ebasket and also, the filez that were already in my basket are like gone too! =X

Guest au_revior

hi, i hv downloaded from http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

T[h]e.D[e]v[l]I.E03.HDTV.XviD-SUN.avi (HQ)but there are no pics just sound

do i need to click somethings else for it to work

also there is another version from the same clubbox

maybe this is more compatible to my pc

T[h]e.D[e]v[l]I.E03.HDTV.XviD-SToRMiR.avi (HQ) should i delete the first "SUN" version and download "SToRMiR" version instead

and another thing each time i downloaded an ep i will hv two file with this ext.

1. "CRCDATA" and

2. "NEO"

i hv deleted the file with the first ext and the video works just find

but i read somewhere that i should not delete the file with the first ext

now i hv second thots whether i did the right thing

Well, T[h]e.D[e]v[l]I.E03.HDTV.XviD-SUN.avi (HQ) is working fine for pics, sound im not sure bcoz my home speakers is currently kaput, and yeah i d/l it off creidesca CB. My advice hmmm used GOM Player search it in goggle and try opening ur vid. If GOM player cant play then juz d/l stormir version. crcdata im not sure wats its for but i reckon is like a 'history file' for ur downloaded file. Im juz guessing, but hey if u deleted it and ur vid still works fine after its finished then i see no reasons for you to be worried, although i personally never done what you did.

Thank you but can some one show me that in step by step ... im a bit slow .. thanks in advance

1. You d/l a file in CB and save it in your hardrive, lets call the location C:\My Document\Jumong

2. Then suddenly u have to shutdown ur com and now CB is gone.

3. IF you want to resume, go to the CB where you downloaded it initially in step 1 and repeat STEP 1. In order to resume ur d/l it MUST be from the same CB and the same FILE and the file MUST be downloaded in the same location which is C:\My Document\Jumong.

p/s : sometimes if u resume a download after a week, it tends to start back again meaning you start from scratch. But be warned even when u resumed it in a day there is a chance it will start from scratch but i doesnt not happen that often but its possible.

Hope that helps guys.

Guest kayshuliang

1. You d/l a file in CB and save it in your hardrive, lets call the location C:\My Document\Jumong

2. Then suddenly u have to shutdown ur com and now CB is gone.

3. IF you want to resume, go to the CB where you downloaded it initially in step 1 and repeat STEP 1. In order to resume ur d/l it MUST be from the same CB and the same FILE and the file MUST be downloaded in the same location which is C:\My Document\Jumong.

p/s : sometimes if u resume a download after a week, it tends to start back again meaning you start from scratch. But be warned even when u resumed it in a day there is a chance it will start from scratch but i doesnt not happen that often but its possible.

Hope that helps guys.

thanks for the clear and prompt reply

now i know that i must not download too many files from different clubboxs

cos i cant remember which clubbox i downloaded from :o:(:sweatingbullets:

(this time i downloaded up to 12 file :crazy: :blush: cos it was so difficult to log in)

so what can i do if i not wish to resume downloading the next day cos i keep getting this msg

"An unsupported operation was attempted"

now that i think of it this could be the reason why i keep getting this msg for about 1 week at a period of time

could it be because i did not resumed downloading

i hope not cos that means i need to wait for one week :o:(

is there a solution around this problem

somewhere where i can "cancel"

Guest ms.movie-freak

I have a problem, whenever i try to download movies from clubbox, there's a screen that pops up, and this is wat is says

다운로드를 시작할수 없습니다.(1)

Can anyone tell me what this means?

Guest au_revior

thanks for the clear and prompt reply

now i know that i must not download too many files from different clubboxs

cos i cant remember which clubbox i downloaded from :o:(:sweatingbullets:

(this time i downloaded up to 12 file :crazy: :blush: cos it was so difficult to log in)

so what can i do if i not wish to resume downloading the next day cos i keep getting this msg

"An unsupported operation was attempted"

now that i think of it this could be the reason why i keep getting this msg for about 1 week at a period of time

could it be because i did not resumed downloading

i hope not cos that means i need to wait for one week :o:(

is there a solution around this problem

somewhere where i can "cancel"

hmmm, juz to correct you 1 week is juz an example of time, sometimes you can still resumed after 3 month, provided that the file is still in the respective CB. "An unsupported operation was attempted", i dont know what does this means, but as long you followed the steps that i given, you should have no problem to resumed it coz i resume d/l quite often if i have to off my com. You can also hibernate and standby your com and CB will still be there when you need ur com, less hassle and also you dont have to get ur file off CB since CB was not shutdown. But doing those option ur CB clock will not tick down, if u hibernate or standby at 55 mins, when you start ur com it will resume the countdown at 55mins. About Cancel, im not sure what you meant, if you want to cancel do you mean that you dont want to resume ? then simple juz delete the yyy.neo and yyy.crcdata file, and then you can restart ur d/l at 0 % again.My advice here if you d/l too many file from diff. CB, juz stick to a few CB or write down on a piece of paper abt the file and where you get 'em.

Hope that helps.

Guest Kimi_chan

for some reason i can't download from clubbox today... been trying to download hello miss ep 3 (from WITHS2 clubbox) for several times but it keep popping up another box after the download box and it say something like activate and something else...

i've been able to download from clubbox before.. but all of the sudden today i can't download it... >.<

if anyone can help me then thanks!

Guest kayshuliang

1. do u mean u need to click/select the FILE again before clicking download

2. for "cancel" i thot that for most d/l of files u usually hv an option to cancel should u change yr mind

if u cant "cancel" than each time u select a file u would hv to be extra careful

errorwv8.jpg

is there no other way to bring this screen back other then the one u explain above

cos i keep getting "an unsupported operation is attempted" when i try to log in

another thing i notice is that everytime i d/l everything on the screen is the same except that mine

do not list down the part. of file name ,size,status, mode and folder in fact

nothing is listed

i m trying to find my way around clubbox hopping that if i hit the right button it will be able to bring this

screen bank. only if i understand korean

if the software is so powerful and user friendly that it is able to resume d/l (i had to shut down my pc cos it got hang)

then there must be somewhere u can click to bring this screen back

Guest au_revior

1. do u mean u need to click/select the FILE again before clicking download

2. for "cancel" i thot that for most d/l of files u usually hv an option to cancel should u change yr mind

if u cant "cancel" than each time u select a file u would hv to be extra careful

is there no other way to bring this screen back other then the one u explain above

cos i keep getting "an unsupported operation is attempted" when i try to log in

another thing i notice is that everytime i d/l everything on the screen is the same except that mine

do not list down the part. of file name ,size,status, mode and folder in fact

nothing is listed

i m trying to find my way around clubbox hopping that if i hit the right button it will be able to bring this

screen bank. only if i understand korean

if the software is so powerful and user friendly that it is able to resume d/l (i had to shut down my pc cos it got hang)

then there must be somewhere u can click to bring this screen back

woh, i didnt know this kind of things happen before, ok for resuming file:

BEFORE THIS:

is juz simple, juz make sure you get the correct file from the correct CB and also that the file that u try to resume is also the same folder, is fairly simple, wished i have time for a screen cap but i really dont have time to spare actually and also the hassle. sry.

NOW:

still the same steps, but i notice that after i updated my CB and repeating the steps to resume a d/l, suddenly another bar comes up ( status bar ) showing percentage done. It took like ages for it to complete and resume but nvr the less my d/l was completed. ( im running an intel 733MHZ, 128 MB RAM, Windows Pro XP com) so is well kinda slow. I hope this is juz an isolate case, coz i resume after a week that file.

So if you consider my com performances is like 8 years old now, i can fairly say that it is user friendly, if u still have problems all i can say is uninstall and reinstall. Or backup ur data and reformat ur com.

So sorry if you are confused with my solution, my problem is that i can only d/l in the weekend at my house since its broadband although the com is slow, in weekdays i live in the college hostel hence connection is fairly sux and also not stable and it aint fast although my laptop is better than home p.c. Anyway i really hope you can resolve your problem.

Guest Kimi_chan

either my computer is stupid or clubbox was weird yesterday..

nevermind my post from earlier.. it works today (but the activate blah blah something i can't read box still appears)

one small question: do you guys think it's better to sign up for clubbox and still be able to download or just download from it without being a member? (want to ask opinion since been thinking of making an account)

Guest kayshuliang

errorwv8.jpg

au_revior thanks

i guess that its a bit harder for me cos

(i not sure how to describe it to u cos mine is very different from the above img)

there is no :

1. File Name

2. Size

3. Status

4. Mode and

5. Folder

so the first time when my pc got hang i had like 15 file

(and manage to d/l after many rejection)

and the second time i reduce it to 7 files

so i had to calculate base on the percentage which file it is d/l before i shut down

ya writing down helps and so is min.2 file per d/l

i m not sure of my pc specification

only that i m able to d/l at 50KB/S the max. allow

for non fast loading (and on rare occassion even up to 65KB/S)

btw is clubbox developer a Korean or american

i hv seen a chinese version so

there must be an english one not that i m about to give up clubbox.kr

just want to understand how it works and look for stuff like "history" or sumthing similar

will backlog the ans must be somewhere

pls as i m posting manage to login and d/l from clubbox

(no sign of my previous file. its like clubbox has totally

forgotton/erase) - sooooo happy -

but not without trying for one week

Archived