Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest au_revior

just wondering if im half way through a download can i stop it and start again tomorrows??

Yes you could, but make sure its from the same CB you downloaded and also the same file.

And i almost forgot that when you resume your d/l the next day, make sure your download at the same location eg. C:xxy then resume at the same folder which is C:xxy.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone help me please? :( I'm trying to download from this clubbox and I keep getting this message when I click on the download button.

파일에 대한 다운로드권한이 없습니다.

준회원 이상만 다운로드 하실 수 있습니다.

please help me, thanks a bunch in advance.

Guest kassuma

i just got a new pc with windows vista homer version on it but it wont allow me to download from cb, the cb box appears for a second then disappears again. i have done and followed the steps in the tutorial and reinstalled my cb and restarted my pc but nothing works. i even switch off my firewall and what not.

does this means cb cant work in vista?

Guest steffy

I tried logging in with my username and pw but it won't let me...

what do I do? and if I go to the forgetten password...

they asked for a Residence registration number i dont know what that is....

=/

please help..

Guest ivey79

It's working now~!

I've to drop by the supermarket, so I'll explain everything once I'm back. :)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4840/windowsvistajpgiy5.jpg

Thanks for the tutorial, but if you can clarify this for me. I checked the box to have the user control thing on, but the same problem still occurs with the task manager disapearing. Should I uncheck this box? I actually did try this and lost my wireless connection when the computer restarted. And to think I was soo excited to get a new laptop, but without clubbox I'd be so bummed...thanks for the guidance if you can.

Guest vivosergirl

I got a new laptop b/c my computer crashed... and it's Vista. But I don't have Korean language pack like i did with my computer. I tried installing clubbox, but the words come out broken. Halfway through the installation, it just stops and then it goes to a message which I think says that Clubbox couldn't install properly. But the Korean doesn't come up on my computer and I don't know why it won't install! Helllllp.....

EDITTT::

WAIIIIIIT NVM.... I didn't see the directions for Vista before... lemme try that....

Guest woot101

I just sign up for clubbox yesterday by following your great guide, thx. I've read some of the post not all of it since it have like 150ish pages. I encounter a problem and not sure if it been posted yet. Yesterday I learn about accumulating points for faster download. I decided to leave my pc over night to see how many points I can add up. Before I went to bed I check and saw that I currently have 60 reserve mileage. I woke up this morning and all my points was reset, there was 0 total mileage, the reserved mileage was set to 12 and timer started at 58 min again. So right now I uncheck the Special Mileage unsure if that could be the problem with my reserved mileage being reseted, and not adding to the total. Maybe someone can help explain why it resets the reserved mileage points, so in the future I won't make the same mistake twice. Thx

Last Night:

Create account

Download off of clubbox

Check Special Mileage (12 points)

B4 bed: leave clubbox log on and running

Check points: 60

Woke up: points reset to 12, 0 points total accumulated.

Guest au_revior

I just sign up for clubbox yesterday by following your great guide, thx. I've read some of the post not all of it since it have like 150ish pages. I encounter a problem and not sure if it been posted yet. Yesterday I learn about accumulating points for faster download. I decided to leave my pc over night to see how many points I can add up. Before I went to bed I check and saw that I currently have 60 reserve mileage. I woke up this morning and all my points was reset, there was 0 total mileage, the reserved mileage was set to 12 and timer started at 58 min again. So right now I uncheck the Special Mileage unsure if that could be the problem with my reserved mileage being reseted, and not adding to the total. Maybe someone can help explain why it resets the reserved mileage points, so in the future I won't make the same mistake twice. Thx

Last Night:

Create account

Download off of clubbox

Check Special Mileage (12 points)

B4 bed: leave clubbox log on and running

Check points: 60

Woke up: points reset to 12, 0 points total accumulated.

check ur total mileage online first, click ur CB download programme then click the mileage tabs, on the bottom right hand corner, click mileage exchange, then IE will auto open to CB website, log in and you can check how many points you have currently. Hope this helps coz usually you dont 'leak' point.

Guest xjenny

is it just me or is clubbox just not working these days..its running like 6 kb/s the past week..and with quick download it runs 7kbs..9kbs if im lucky..SOMEONE......HELP PLEASE~ im downloading hq stuff too..so its taking days to download one file.. :(

Guest litoxshortaii

i dont really remember when/if i asked this but:

1. what happens if ur clubbox is bronze? do ur files become deactivated?

2. do you have to redownload ur own files if you want to use (watch) them?

Can I know what is that special mileage 12pts per hour for? Any other special usage or restriction?

I know that if you uncheck the bottom left corner box, you'll get 10 pts per hour which is the norm.

Thanks for answering to my enquiry.

Thank you dreamweaver. :D

Guest i ♡ jamkooruhgi`

i try to follow ur downloading step

i get far to clicking download.

then the pop up from there i get a pop up saying that anew clubbox version has came out

and when i click okay in order for me to get updated.

another pop up comes up stating that i failed to unzip the folders?

im on my laptop. which i just recently got.

same i have vista.

Guest greenbee

i try to follow ur downloading step

i get far to clicking download.

then the pop up from there i get a pop up saying that anew clubbox version has came out

and when i click okay in order for me to get updated.

another pop up comes up stating that i failed to unzip the folders?

im on my laptop. which i just recently got.

same i have vista.

it doesn't seem like the CB program likes Vista very much; it only like Windows XP. I tried it to install it on a computer running on Vista, but failed unfortunately. :(

Guest mandy_quyen

Can someone help me please? :( I'm trying to download from this clubbox and I keep getting this message when I click on the download button.

파일에 대한 다운로드권한이 없습니다.

준회원 이상만 다운로드 하실 수 있습니다.

please help me, thanks a bunch in advance.

it means you must be that clubbox 's member to be able to download ^^

Guest Nakuru

I opened Clubbox today and it it told me to download this update.

Does anyone know what it's about? Nothing changed on the physical appearance of the application window or anything.

Archived