Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest lordbordem

Yeh! The samething was happen to me. It has a block message below.I can't under stand korea language. How should I fill in the blank block?

s7xj9t9zaguan34kqcy.jpg

You need to send in some sort of ID that verifies the name on your account

i actually did mention this briefly before but most people don't really like sending ID to an overseas company

i think i also translated the pop up in the same post where i mentioned this intially

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest veena22

kok9qu5e78t6vdycxz0l.jpg

Thanks so much for reply me but I use really ID logon and there are 2 blank box that I don't know what should I fill?

Guest lordbordem

First one is a scanned picture of your ID (use the button to open the file menu to find your scanned id)

next one is your email address

Guest veena22

First one is a scanned picture of your ID (use the button to open the file menu to find your scanned id)

next one is your email address

:) Thanks so much.

Guest Melinda

saw this sentence - cos my file is not there

To check where your file is - Under Config tab within your CB download box, you can check where the file is residing. There is this Destination row - this is the path.

Hope this help you in locating your file.

If you re-start, and if your download is not completed, of cos, you need to re-download again to get the "completed" file (from the same sourcebox that you have taken if you still want the file. ;) ). If you have not completed the download, there are 2 files also in your designated folder, namely _CRCDATA_ and _NEO_

thanks! (:

Guest ` ilytoo;

is there a reason why club box never ever wants to download anything for me?

it never moves and i can never download my things.

Guest lucky_moon

You need to send in some sort of ID that verifies the name on your account

i actually did mention this briefly before but most people don't really like sending ID to an overseas company

i think i also translated the pop up in the same post where i mentioned this intially

I got this on my E-mail after sending the ID..

97151600.jpg

Guest cathy1706

Hello,

I am trying to get an clubbox account. However, I am always stuck with this msg. Can somebody tell me what to do ? It is got to do with my computer setting.

I am sorry if it is a repeat question. If so, please try me where I can get the answer.

Thanks

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, k3@melon and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apachel/1.3.39 Server at client.clubbox.co.kr Port 8002

Guest lordbordem

it is a repeat question, but that's fine, its been awhile since this has popped up anyway ^_^

anyway, its usually a website error that occurs once in awhile, no real solution besides to keep trying some other time or try your luck on the pdbox site instead but since they run on the same server, if one is broken the other is mostly likely broken aswell

Guest pyang

Sorry if this was ask/metioned before.

Everytime I try to go to a clubbox it doesn't load for me and I get a 'cannot display page'. It was working find before but now I can't go to any clubbox and I need to download videos. Anyone know what's wrong?

I just reformatted my computer today. First time I did it was in January of this year because clubbox page won't load for me. It worked after that for maybe about 2 weeks then it stopped. I was gonna depend on non-clubbox links but they dont upload all the videos I want so I thought reformatting it again will work but it still doesn't work.

Guest redevilica

^ Happens to me quite a few times this week, CBs website just won't load. Don't know why tho' :(

EDIT:

Hmm, I see this file has been uploaded to a lot of CBs

핸드폰(Hand.Phone.2009).avi

I see the uploader of this file in my CBs is 'cleanbox'. I tried to find the name on the member's list and didn't find that username. So I tried to download it ... ahhhh it's similar to greenfile, has to pay to download. So I assume this 'cleanbox' IS clubbox itself trying to promote payable download (or something? :P )

Guest lordbordem

lol cleanbox is the box that Nowcom setup to be their green file box, its on the top of everyones favorites list, just have to ignore it

Guest lordbordem

lol cleanbox is the box that Nowcom setup to be their green file box, its on the top of everyones favorites list, just have to ignore it

Guest kienhsin

Hi I wanted to download the clubbox and download some music perfs but my internet speed in my house is currently down. I was wondering can I download the clubbox and saved it into my hard drive and when i get to the cybercafe, i connect the hard drive into the computer and use the clubbox from it to download my stuffs at the cybercafe while i play my game? Is that possible? Thx in advance!

Guest lordbordem

but we can delete it?

because some users might get confused.

you can try but they automatically re-add it during their scheduled daily checks

Hi I wanted to download the clubbox and download some music perfs but my internet speed in my house is currently down. I was wondering can I download the clubbox and saved it into my hard drive and when i get to the cybercafe, i connect the hard drive into the computer and use the clubbox from it to download my stuffs at the cybercafe while i play my game? Is that possible? Thx in advance!

if they allow you install something yes, you still need to install the activex control in internet explorer for clubbox to work

Guest rainekiss

hey... im having trouble registering. every time i try to continue to step 2, it keeps highlighting the birthday in red saying there's something wrong with it even though i put in the format yymmdd

Archived