Korean players after the game :(

Guest XxminwoolovexX

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thesarahchong

As much as I wanted to Korea to advance, they weren't playing too great out there today. The calls were a bit unfair, but unfortunately, what's been done is done. There's not much we can do about it. However, I'm definitely proud of our team and their strong effort. (:

2010, I'm hoping for.

Guest keiko126

that ref will be hated by all koreans for the rest of his life...

omg....those pictures of lee chun soo crying is maknig me wanna cry...nooo....poor them....i hope they feel better soon

Guest dbsg_tvxq

T_T i'm so sad.. they did really good tho! i'm so proud of them!!! the U.S , japan and so many other countries are saying that it was a really unfair game! ahhh T_T ahh that stupid ref.... ugh.. oh well we still did really GOOD!!!! 대한민국 파이팅!!!!!~

Guest ygchixzta1177

this match was soo unfair!

I'm sad for them.

I know they could of made it further..

thanks for the pics tho =]

Guest pinki

fudgin ref...he was so not fair

it was so offside!....

gosh if they say u guys lost to 2:0 i will say that

is not the right score 1:0 is the right score gosh

i dont like that ref man...gosh..

i was so sad....korea fighting!

Guest chocho482

REDS GO TOGETHERRRR

ohehmghee... did you see our kids in the first half?? they were like.. flying everywhere... wow.. i was like... they look like doves...... i love the red devilsssss

Guest ^00^ faqq000t -00-

this friggin' game wasnt even a game.. f.cuk the b/astard.. he should get fired or some s.hit. damn watch him get jumpedd LMAO (; i like to see that.. KOREA DID GREAT!!! such great passion-- lee chun soo was the best <3

Guest fakeplastictrees

These pictures make me sad.

가슴이 아프다..

이건 사기야!! -_-

even though we lost..

our players tried their best<3(:

Guest gossip_lover

GAH!!! i was so sad at the end of the game! but i was really proud how korea kept fighting till the end...but man the stupid ref! so unfair! i hope they do better in 2010..but the thing is...most of the team's gonna be gone since they're getting older...

Guest Hakxzz

no matter what

DAEHANMINGOOOOOK IS NUMBER 1

eh~ just wasen't going right for them today....Good luck to all the other teams !!!

Hugs ** lee chun soo

Archived