Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest tkagoguma

hey there.this is actually my first post in this thread.*IDK why i'm feeling nervous while typing this*sweatingbullets.gifheh.i've been a frequent visitor to this thread but never actually post something in here.

well,i have to go back to college next monday and the wireless connection there is extremely bad.my college is actually in the middle of a jungle you see.like literally in the middle of nowhere.aigoo.just thinking about college and a level and away from yongseo make me feel increasing upset..tears.gif

anyhow, i just want to share my thoughts of this couple.well, here goes..

1. to be honest..when i first heard that yonghwa will be on wgm with seohyun i'm actually a bit upset.this is because i've always been a fan of him since you're beautiful(although i'm actually rooting for tae kyung) shin woo came across to me as a sweet and hard-to-find type of guy.and i always loves guys with busan accent. tongue.gifplus at that time i'm not really a big fan of snsd(but i'm completely a sone now.hehe) weirdly, i can't even remember why i watched them in the first place and amazingly after the first episode, i almost instantly fall in love with them.

no matter how much i want them to date publicly, i don't think they can(in the next few years at least) due to their career and stuffs sad.gif but i'll keep my hope high that eventually they'll be together.for real.like my mom always said: if 2 people really are made for each other, no matter how far away they are from each other they WILL come back to each other sides eventually.NO MATTER WHAT.'cause you can't change destiny.and i honestly thing yong and hyun are destined to be together.wink.gif

lastly, i just want to say, thanks to all of you in this thread for the support and undying love for yongseo because it makes me extremely proud to be a yongseo shipper as well cool.gif

p/s: this thread is amazingwink.gif

Guest sally7

calendar update

November 2010 (date for 22th filming may not accurate I can't find the way to know exact date)

1011yongseocalendarnove.jpg

unfinish december I will update again when it's finish

yongseocalendardecember.jpg

thank you everybody to make this thread alive I enjoy yongseo journey and discussion here for year 2010 and hope we have a lot spazz moment together along 2011

@lunasol

about honors of video@youtube I think it change every day that why old videos like oh! get fewer honor than banmal song

more calendar

1002yongseocalendar.jpg

1003yongseocalendar.jpg

1004yongseocalendar.jpg

1005yongseocalendar.jpg

1006yongseocalendar.jpg

1007yongseocalendar.jpg

1008yongseocalendar.jpg

1009yongseocalendar.jpg

1010yongseocalendar.jpg

Guest justbulan

Happy New Year 2011! All Goguma Villagers :)I've found this news from this link http://sports.khan.c...3&sec_id=540101

I use google translate and I think maybe it's about YongSeo and WGM.  It's the news about Hyun in Come to Play tonight. :wub:

Could someone pls translate to us? Thank you in advance.

no it's not.. basicly it's just about the show that seohyun and her unnies will be starring with another idols

translation from fanwonder: 

On MBC’s new year special edition of ‘Come To Play’ which will be aired on January 3rd at 11.15pm KST, SNSD made their appearance as guests on the show.

In this special episode, the girls talked about some funny and touching moments. On maknae, Seohyun, Sooyoung revealed, “Right after debut, Seohyun voiced out her request to our manager and her request was none other than ‘wearing hanbok and tour the Kyung-Bok Gong (a palace in Seoul) with friends”.

To this, Seohyun replied, “As we’ve never been there, someday, I will go (the palace)”, showing her strong determination. Meanwhile, Seohyun’s ‘class monitor-like’ characters and personalities filled the studio with laughters.

edit: oh yes there is :P seems like fanwonder not inserting all of it

google translate for the part 

Seo a "never went up at some point would be at the end, " he drew a laugh out.

Seo is now a virtual wedding MBC Variety 'We got married 2' from Jung Yong Hwa (C &blue) and 'forgiving husband' has focused breathing. Seo's stated wishes in the cornermaybe thanks to a caring husband, 'We Got Married' would be made in the expectationthat is growing.

And suddenly so many long posts! Love to read them, guys :)

And I can't help but crack up at lovekin's colorless posts haha

V Thank goodness you're back! I doubted myself already, that one sentence only has about 10 words I don't know lol

Guest MountainMadman

^ Yes it does.

Either this

"Seohyun stated that perhaps thanks to a caring husband on WGM the expectations for the wish to be achieved is growing."

Or this lol

"Seohyun stated her wish that perhaps thanks to a caring husband on WGM the expectations are growing."

I can't translate this right somehow, there are too many words I don't know -.-

And suddenly so many long posts! Love to read them, guys :)

And I can't help but crack up at lovekin's colorless posts haha

Whoa whoa there...hold yer horses, a slight mistranslation there. It wasn't Seohyun that said that (although it would've been daebak if it had been), but rather the wish of the 'public at large'. Just wanted to clear that up before we start spazzing over completely nothing. :)

If you've been wondering where I've been over the past few days (I can hope), I was enjoying some rest and relaxation at a ski resort...where I discovered that I'm a hopeless wreck on a pair of skis.

-_-

I love reading everyone's inputs about how they've grown to love YongSeo

Thank you Goguma Villagers!

I'd like to point out one thing....

Since when did our couple literally start glowing??

Idk....

but compare with one of their earliest dates together:

f5d3c4a7.jpg

and then compare with their latest date together

cd6ea0c6.jpg

Is it the lighting?

Nope.

YongSeo couple changes together

They've become more good-looking & cheerful.

They glow together happily.

Literally. 

And I'm pretty sure it's not just the makeup

:)

P.S. Thank you for trans,caps, news, thoughts & perspectives...basically thank you all for making this thread so enjoyable!

Gogumas FTW!

Guest yasmin_waldz

Aigoo... I have been learning how to sub videos, literally from scratch... I just finished subbing a 2-minute video and my head is pounding like crazy... haha... With this, I would like to shout out my deepest appreciation to all that translate, sub and upload goguma videos... It is not an easy task and for them to upload it so fast is super amazing... Let me give you guys a deep bow to show how grateful I am... *bows down on the floor* Seriously, you guys are just the best...

@lovekin: That was why I was hesitating to voice out my opinion on that as it may be misconstrued... I am not making an attack on the MCs, in fact I do like hearing their opinions and watching their reactions... I really like the MCs though I have a biased affection on MC Kim and Seulong (haha)... But when I expressed my feelings with regards to their reactions on Yong's "choding"-ness, it is something that me and my sisters had always noticed and since they are on a vacation right and am all alone, I have no one to vent it out that is why I posted it here... sorry, my bad... Yes, when MC Park said it, she was smiling quite affectionately while watching and I know that she said it without any ill intention but it still does not change my opinion that it was totally out of line, always attributing it to his "choding"-ness... But this is always said with a benefit of doubt as I am not a native Korean speaker and am just relying on the translations...

And when I mentioned about the BOICEs complaints, I am referring to those,,, dare I say crazy fans who would use any excuses just to get what they want, in this case wanting Yong out of WGM by stating that it is damaging his image... Their claim has some truth in it as the MCs comments can sometimes have negative implications... And this has definitely raise the ire of his crazy (i said it again) fans... My point is, if I, a sensible (I hope I am,,, haha) fan of CNBlue had raised an eyebrow with some of their comments, just imagine the reaction of a crazed fan with hearing those words... I just hope they (the MCs) will tone it down a bit just like how they don't anymore react that much over the couple's skinship...

On a final note, my head is still pounding from my subbing experience so, not to be redundant, my sincere appreciation to all our hardworking fellow gogumas who put in a lot of effort to translate and sub the videos... Thank you very much...

Guest uh-ohxev

Oooh! I love when gogumas share their current understanding of YongSeo. It opens up a lot of new topics, etc. Also holds me over until the next Saturday!

I have to say that after watching the latest episode, it made me really realize just how well these 2 compliment each other... everytime Yonghwa would get frustrated and wanted to give up, Seohyun would encourage him to keep trying and that the NGs will just make it more fun. While he was losing hope, Seohyun was optimistic and encouraged him. When Seohyun messed up and put her head on his shoulder, he also said it was ok, and encouraged her.. this may seem like something small, but when you really think about it.. it says a lot about our couple. In a relationship, you need to support each other. And they were doing just that! :wub:

I also think there's something fishy going on with them.. I don't think they're dating JUST yet.. but, I feel like maybe they have both confessed their feelings about each other and maybe they're starting off slow/testing the waters,etc. before they're official. It's kinda weird how sometimes we'll see Yong wearing his ring during rehearsals but not during actual performances. If this was only for show, wouldn't he do the opposite? And with Taeyeons statement about wanting YongSeo to date.. that also is a bit fishy, don't you think?

I interpret this as...

A ) They really are dating and it's her way of hinting the fans that she, as the leader of SNSD, approves.. this would stop fans from worrying as much when they know the group leader is approving of maknae's decision.

B ) They aren't dating, but she's hinting to Seohyun (or maybe Yong) that she wants them to be together.

This isn't the first time the unnies bring things about Yong. There has been a lot of occasions.. they love teasing their maknae about him, because he's the first guy they've seen Seohyun with!

1) At YongSeo's house, when the unnies came to visit they mentioned how before WGM filming Seohyun puts on a facemask the night before

2) Sings his songs in the shower, talks to Hyoyeon (her roomie) after her WGM filming about how her day went with Yong, not even letting Hyoyeon sleep because she talks so much! (I find this so cute!)

3) The unnies messages to Seohyun and how they approve of Yonghwa, saying that "if you really like Yonghwa, tell me.. unnie will help you!" and many more times.. but, I've lost count! (So sweet, typical Soshi *ahjumma-like* unnies!)

It's quite clear that the unnies approve of YongSeo and are also trying to get the 2 together.. would they approve of the 2, if Seohyun didn't tell them good things about Yonghwa, how she feels,etc? Probably not. If Seohyun felt YongSeo was just something that was strictly-work, Soshi wouldn't bring it up so much as it'd probably be a little uncomfortable for Seohyun.

I think the good thing for us shippers is that without a doubt the 2 like each other. Seohyun would not spend so much effort in making herself pretty, like putting on a facemask the night before (well, face it... girl is pretty even without trying! *_*), getting worried when he did push and pull, if it was someone who meant nothing to her. She's initiated skinship.. anyone who knows Seohyun before WGM knows just how big of a deal that is! The most innocent, pure maknae of all of South Korea, blossomed into a beautiful young woman almost overnight. And without a doubt, she owes that to Yonghwa. She's grown up so much because of him.. that is why she always tells him she's thankful. Because she herself sees the change... You can't help but fall for that person who is your first everything.

Yonghwa on the other hand.. those gazes, writing the rap in lovelight AND banmal song for her, the way he talks about her, cares for her, etc. There is NO way he is acting when I see him with Seohyun. There is a genuine smile on his face. And the look in his eyes when he looks at her, is just so real.. I've seen YB, and well... I'm not trying to call him a bad actor :lol: But, let's face it.. he's not at that level of acting yet! :lol:

So my opinion? Are they really dating? I'm not sure. We might never know. But, I know one thing for sure.. they have mutual feelings. The body language just speaks for itself. We also know they contact each other outside of WGM, even though they both have unbelievably busy schedules. That says a lot since most idols only think of contacting parents during those few minutes they aren't working. Also, notice how lately Yonghwa has become the shy one, and Seohyun is more "aggressive" and touchy. That's how most relationships end up. The boy leads first, and then the girl takes over and the boy becomes the shy one.. I hope that with time they really will become real!

Sorry for such a long post.. I get carried away when talking about these 2! :lol:

Guest jazziejec

hello!! i just to share a few cents of my opinion..

Regarding Taeyeon's statements..

-- personally..when i read the whole interview..as a loyal SONE..it made me realized and understand more what are the things that help them mold as SNSD today..if you're a SNSD's fan..you'll definitely AWARE of the kind of bond these 9 different girls have..and Taeyeon expressing herself about YongSeo dating in real life..in my own opinion..THIS is only a "wishful thinking"..and it DOESN'T mean that YongSeo will date in REAL life (as of now..as long as there's WGM..).. and I know that most SNSD unnies supports everything that makes Seohyun happy..and they're the people who most see what changes and how happy Maknae is these days..and lastly, in Maknae's type of personality..she'll gonna take her time..slowly but surely..

-- about Taeyeon's comment that might "ruin" Maknae's image..for me..THAT'S RIDICULOUS!! why?? because, Taeyeon and other SNSD unnies are, first and foremost, the ones who'll DEFINITELY PROTECT Seohyun..just like how Seohyun's parents sheltered her..SNSD unnies also do that..then next the SONES..GOGUMAS..PLEASE don't read too much about Taeyeon's statement..she's just a happy unnie..

-- about Tayeon's comment "ruining" Yonghwa's image..well, if that "fan" is narrow-minded..for that "fan" it can "ruin" what's Yonghwa's image is..but i know..that most "fans" of his are open-minded to see Taeyeon's comment as not bad that will "ruin" Yonghwa's image..not really a big deal..

-- about a comment saying that Taeyeon has a "crush" or something for Yonghwa for only saying that she also like him..i think it's misunderstood..in my opinion..Taeyeon only means she like Yonghwa's personality and how he took care of Maknae..she's just a proud UNNIE/Mom to Seohyun.. (KIM Royal Family Jjang!!)

-----------------------------

wanna add...

-- though short, i just love watching them in their last episode..i also feel like i'm seeing couple's "intimate" moments or watching/reading love stories unfold..LOL..simple but so much meaning..looking forward to the next episodes..

Guest luv_yesung

find this video hyun senorita

remember episode 27 hyun sing love light for yong on their birthday celebration on the fishing spot,remember his scared to death expression when he see hyun's mask :w00t:

i'm sure he like "what hyun is here?" and then "darn......!"

Guest zztingling

find this video hyun senorita

remember episode 27 hyun sing love light for yong on their birthday celebration on the fishing spot,remember his scared to death expression when he see hyun's mask :w00t:

i'm sure he like "what hyun is here?" and then "darn......!"

Thanks for linking this video here!! :P:tongue:

I had a hard time locating this file in youtube earlier, & just never seemed to find it!

Thanks so much!!! Had a great laugh watching it! :rolleyes:

Guest Fluorescent.Flower

@Yasmin: I agree with you. I do believe that they discredit Yonghwa's  "choding" side, if it wasn't for that aspect of him Seohyun would never  have opened up. She's stiff and uptight around people she isn't affiliated with and  thus it was vital for her to have a playful partner to lighten the  atmosphere and inevitably loosen her up a little. And I think because  she's 20 and has somewhat acted mature all her life (she comes across  more like a 28-30 year old woman stuck in a 20 year old body), Yonghwa's  childishness allows her to act immaturely at times too. With regards to  the convenient store instance where Yonghwa pointed the can at her, I  think she could have easily responded with "What are you doing? Hahaha"  but instead she pointed hers back, that clearly showed her desire to act  like a choding as well sometimes.

@Lovekin: I believe their support is only fueled by the desire to  entertain themselves. They wanted to see some skin-ship action from the  first few episodes but if Yonghwa had acted on their words, I doubt  Seohyun would have taken a liking to him. She would have felt too  pressurized and this would have taken a toll on their relationship. One  wrong move could have easily led her to blockade herself entirely.  However, because Yonghwa had turned a deaf ear to the commentators all  that while, he was repaid with Seohyun's skin-ship initiation. I think  the (female) commentators like to think all women require a man, a  glorious macho man that states his ownership of the woman by resting his  arm around her shoulders, acting formal at all times, etc etc. They  don't realise that Seohyun is after all 20, regardless of how mature she  acts, or how much she insists she doesn't have a preference in men  because she does. The fact that she specifically likes Johnny Depp due to his  role as Jack Sparrow, it just goes to show that she is indeed a girl who  prefers an easy-going playful guy, perhaps not exactly the way Yonghwa  is but somewhat similar. Their (commentators) laughter at his choding-ness could be  misinterpreted as liking but I do feel that they have grown accustomed  to it because before they would say "Omg, he's such a child" now it's  like "Oh, here comes his childishness again". Anyway, I don't want to  completely disrespect their funny way of showing support, because there are pros to it as there are cons. Their  comments do have in an indirect influence on Yonghwa because I recall  that one episode where he did something for Seohyun (I wish I could  remember, sorry) and then in the backroom interview, he proudly stated  that he wasn't a choding because of it, it seemed as if that action of  his was influenced (to some extent) by their continuous "choding"  comments. In conclusion, their commentary can be helpful but also  unhelpful at times, it usually all narrows down to how much emphasis they put one point which can sometimes have an opposite effect e.g. making a  positive into a negative and vice versa.

Edit: I'm new and a proud YongSeo shipper. I thoroughly enjoy reading everyone's posts because they're so insightful. Thanks to the translators and everyone else who helps provide interesting information~! ^_^

Guest Rouenna

That scene kinda feels like deja vu to me too. I really miss this facial expression :tears:

Then

From Ep. 12 - When he saw Seohyun came back from changing her clothes.

*quoted image*

Now

From latest Episode

*quoted image*

LOL! Thank you so much! You beat me to it. Thank you for doing a cap as well :lol:

I was about to fall asleep last night when suddenly it hit me and I remembered. :D

Yes! It was this part when he had that expression; a second of blankness, a little smile, a flutter of the eyes. And both times he blurted out something right after.

Back then, he had that exact expression just before he said the ultimate line, "Those eyes, the way it sparkles." And the unnies fainted on the couch. :lol:

On the latest episode, he went out saying, "Don't try to act cute". :P

Lost in her eyes again, Yong, aren't you? :lol:

Guest BigSmileAgain

Hello everyone..This is my first time to post but I open this thread everyday. I dont want to miss anything about YongSeo. :lol: I saw them since Ep.1 until now and love them more and more. I knew K pop because BIGBANG but now before notice myself I already half pink [sNSD] half blue [CNBLUE]. And this just some cap from me.

Label that Yonghwa did for Seohyun. It had just blue and pink on it. It's very perfect combination.

81709821.jpg

And label that Seohyun did for Yonghwa.." Yong" look like a boy with brown fringe. Hair style she like him to do. :) and I saw little dot around his name I cannot saw it clear but I just imagined she draw little heart around his name.

73631946.jpg

And my favorite MC...Mc Kim, he like a big fan of YongSeo. He knew and talked to other MC in studio about Banmal Song uploaded at YT just 3 days with 1 million views.

49972253.jpg

Nice to meet you all here and Happy New Year 2011

omo... few pages of enlightening long posts! LOVEEE ITTT!

:w00t: i wanna join in too! but i'm not very good in expressing myself with words. so... <_< i'll just enjoy u guys' posts & omigosh, i feel that my post could be wasting the thread's page right now! so i'll just throw my intro into the spoiler :P

rxp, yongseo have indeed changed so much that even a yongseo non-believer would be converted! haaha! that's the power of yongseo~! :wub:

uh-ohxev, i love how u elaborate about yongseo & also taeyeon's statement~! dannggg such a daebak post! :w00t: i remember somebody posted about yong being voted as the most fake celebrity on tv & went further by saying that what we get from yong may not be real (something along that line, if i'm wrong pls correct me)... i'm quite disappointed that some are still not convinced that what we've seen so far from yong is real. omigoshhh... i mean seriously!?

walllyyy~!!! welcome back!!!! 16 days!!! omigosh how many countries did u travel to that u even read EMMA! nice finding btw :) didn't expect EMMA to contain something related to yongseo kekeke

heh heh last nite i was spazzing about the latest ep with my mom (also a goguma ^^)... without realizing, our topic kept on backtracking till we reached the 1st ep LOL! basically, we covered almost everything in that one nite! haha!! uhh after reading all those daebak posts, i feel small :ph34r: so before i spazz, words of warning: pls bear with my boring spazz :P & forgimme for i don't really know how to word my sentences interestingly & i know Engrish better than English ^___________^

and so, my mom was telling me that now yong is gradually slowing his move to see how hyun will make her move to him. i think someone has already discussed about that. anyways, that's not the main point :P i was actually quite surprise that she interpreted SO's message to hyun & yong on the 2AM cd very differently. remember SO's message to hyun was to kiss yong, whereas to yong... SO ended his message with I LOVE U? here's my mom's interpretation of SO's messages to yongseo:

she said that of all the 2AM members' messages, SO's messages are the most substantial. obviously, we all know that SO's asking hyun to give yong a kiss. and as for SO's message to yong, my mom said that SO's I LOVE U has a hidden meaning to it, and it's something like asking him to confess his love to hyun. in any ways, both messages contain similar intention... & that's to get yongseo to be closer. haha sneaky SO! xD hmm IDK, to me... it seems like just a normal mischievous message to yong.

wokeh there, that's all -.-"

oh ya i just noticed something interesting from a fancam during the Gayo Daejun's Ending

(cr uploader)... if u notice everyone was assembling a line & some were already holding hands. somehow, hyun ended up being beside a guy & was about to hold his hand when he quickly said something to her & she laughed. in the end, hyun exchanged place with taeyeon LOL. i think that's one of the SUJUs? dang, even the guys are all aware of who hyun belongs to! STAY FAR AWAY FROM YONG'S BELONGING! keekekek xD (mianhe for the lack of frames in this gif)

gayodaejun.gif

EDIT:

lunasol~! haha same here! :D i don't think hyun was the one who refrained. hmm it may be a family teasing, but i think they all know yong gets jealous very easily. he's famous for being jealous kekeke

Guest lunasol

Hi dreamy!

That guy is Yesung from SuJu. I have seen some people interpreting the situation as if it is Hyun who rejected his hand because of Yong. However, in my opinion, it is the other way around. Yesung seemed to be joking and telling her something like "I am going to grab Taeyeon's hands because you are taken and I don't want trouble", thus making her laugh, as well as Onew (SHINee) next to him. Just family teasing biggrin.gif

Guest Soshimunky

Annyeong!

In the midst of watching Come To Play, which I could not fully appreciate because of the lagy-ness (such word exist?), I finished a fanfic entitled Goguma. I cannot post this fic at Gogumafics, simply because it's not about Yongseo. I wrote it in drowsiness so please excuse any grammar mistake (and if it bores you to death har har har)   HERE

Gogumas, I adore you all. Thank you very much for spreading the Yongseo love. I love the long posts. They inspired me tonight :)

I cannot wait for the Wedding pictures to come out. Not the Wedding photoshoot filming, but the pictures itself. I think the pictures will come out before the episode, just like the Adams. And, if it's published in a magazine, won't we be reading interviews about them? Oh~ this is nice.

Oh my goodness, I'm so sleepy.

Until then, saranghae wub.gif

So many long posts and I have nothing to add to them. I do have something to share though. Hopefully it's not too shabby, my first time getting these caps right.

I was watching the first episode of YongSeo again and decided to compare the very first episodes to the most recent ones. I know everyone has talked about it, but I've made screencaps and put them next to each other for comparison.

18.jpg

The first reaction, the gaze that has left many spazz in this thread at the time and the way he looks at her now.

2.jpg

3 goguma's --> 6 goguma's

7.jpg

Awkward vs Comfortable

8.jpg

What a difference, neh?

19.jpg

Awkward brother-in-laws! You could cut the tension with a knife in the first cap, but now they're able to laugh and make jokes together. Couldn't get a happy cap with Minhyuk though!

17.jpg

Yong learning how to dance to TMYW then and now Hoot~

12.jpg

Seohyun's aegyo! Sooyoung mentioned that that was Seohyun's way of doing aegyo... oh how she has gotten better at it!

5.jpg

The first time they met she got panicked because she didn't want him to see her photos. Now she just leans back and waits for him to get less anxious lol

4.jpg

Need I say more?

3.jpg

We cannot forget the daebak reenactment.

16.jpg

Yong's gifts that he made personally and...

6.jpg

Seohyun's reactions to them.

14.jpg

The awkward arm linking back then. Sigh.

1.jpg

It's hard to see, but Yonghwa was hiding behind Seohyun lol

15.jpg

'I love you' then and 'I love you' now.

9.jpg

The way she laughs has changed.

13.jpg

Holding hands... <3.

10.jpg

Her piggybacking him, him piggybacking her. Snerk.

11.jpg

We cannot forget the ring. Ever. lol

20.jpg

And finally the last one... Each time a step closer :)

aisuo415 if only could vote your post multiple times i would! lol Looking at the photos makes me smile like loon and it makes me realize how far this couple has gone together. Has it really been that long since i've started shipping this couple?blush.gif.. Ever since i started watching yongseo there has been something to look forward to every week. They always make me happy, and they've helped me overcome some stress points in my life. Have any of you gogumas ever tried that? Just re-watching their episodes to relax and calm you and to basically make you happy again. If you haven't then i strongly recommend it! laugh.gif Because of this i have made it my mission to spread goguma love to people around me haha (i have succeeded with my sister and some of my friends) so that other people can also enjoy this beautiful couple happy.gif

Guest Fluorescent.Flower

Hi dreamy!

That guy is Yesung from SuJu. I have seen some people interpreting the situation as if it is Hyun who rejected his hand because of Yong. However, in my opinion, it is the other way around. Yesung seemed to be joking and telling her something like "I am going to grab Taeyeon's hands because you are taken and I don't want trouble", thus making her laugh, as well as Onew (SHINee) next to him. Just family teasing *quoted image*

If you look at the clip again, you'll see that one of Seohyun's hand is holding Taeyeon's and the other is just hanging, meanwhile Yesung keeps offering his hand but she doesn't respond and that's where he says something, she laughs and switches places with Taeyeon. So her unresponsive behaviour towards his lending hand could be taken as rejection.