5461567520101107202442073.gif

5461567520101107202626034.gif

546156752010110720283201.gif

546156752010110720321909.gif

5461567520101107204244040.gif

5461567520101107205226099.gif

5461567520101107205747037.gif

5461567520101107210229082.gif

@anne1029... I honestly believe that Yong is not totally backing out on Hyun, it's more of him giving Hyun now the chance to really decide on where she wants their relationship to go. 

Anyway,  as I was watching the episode again with subs, I got struck with the following statements from Yong and Hyun, which I find intriguing :rolleyes:, (if only the scenes are not editied, then I guess all of us will be very much happy cause we will be getting answers from all the questions inside our heads:)

1) When he was looking into the presents that Hyun gave him at the bakery shop and he came upon the tiger balm...he said something about cure all, even when your heart is bruised.  By that statement, is he trying to convey something?  Is he in pain because of the "punishment" Hyun gave him during the mildang period?  hehehe.

2) When he asked Hyun about why she pretended about the 200 days, and Hyun replied she'll answer it later...he then said " What should I do with all these waiting?"....hmmm...has he asked something from and was told to wait...is he waiting a "YES" from Hyun?  hahaha...just my wishful thinking :wub:

3) "When you miss Korea?" Hyun replied, " I'll look at the photos"...wow, so does this mean Hyun is really now thinking of Korea as Yong?  Is she saying that she won't be feeling so homesick if he sees her husbands face :phew::wub:

4) When Yong was telling Hyun about Oricon,( he actually talked about it the earlier part they arrived at the japanese restaurant where they ate gyudon, but, conversation was stopped because their order arrived, but he brought it up again).  He said something about SNSD getting up at number 4 in the charts and that CN Blue is in it also, but, Hyun saying she doesn't know about it...his reply was " It's ok, you have no reason to check it everyday ", I can sense hurt in there, probably because he was expecting Hyun to have monitored his movement just like he does. Or was Hyun just saying that so as not to be obvious, that, she does monitor him :D

On the other hand I'd also like to share somethings which I find cute from the latest episode:

1) Jiwoon saying " My head hearts suddenly " ...hahaha...does he mean hurt?  So now he can no longer keep his emotions and he just blurt it out when Yong was reading Hyun's letter.

2) Hyun seems to be blushing when Yong, acting as  DJ, dedicated CN Blue's "Love Light" to her:wub:

I'm not sure if I'm making any sense here, but, thank you to those who reads it anyway.

Also, thank you to all goguma's who are unselfishly translating, subbing and posting pix and gifs on our fave couple.

Guest Crystal392

It is really interesting to read all your posts <3

I personally feel like kubih, I didn't feel he was backing off or anything like that; it was more as if he had finally understood how hard it was for her to use banmal, of course it hurt him to see her use it with her brothers but he knows she is a million times closer to him than to them ^^ and Yeap I could feel a bit of akwardness on Japan date but I think it's because they haven't seen each other in a couple of weeks and are feeling a bit shy blush.gif but both looked so happy :)

Anne your bf so cute with gogumas as a gift! Hehehehe :lol:

It made me sad to see Yong get sad when he realized Hyun didn't monitor him as he monitored her, CNBLUE had released a new CD and were 1st at Indie Oricon chart (they are an indie band in Japan). I know she is super busy but I hope she will begin to monitor him too ;)

Thanks _d3seohyun for sharing Inki screencaps. Sooo cute uri YongSeo, Hyun looked gorgeous and Yong so handsome <3

YongSeo ftw!!!

Running Man was hilarious! :D

wer.jpg

RING DING DONG!

I'm swear I'm getting obsessed with this couple. My eyes automatically scan for the rings now every time one of them enters my computer screen.

Guest mimayree

I was laughing so hard when hyun raised her hair to connect to yong.

Remember the avatar movie that they like?

The avatars connect their hairs to mate. I laughed so hard when i realized it,

Yong was shocked. and pretended to be the dragon not  the avatar.LOL:w00t:

BTW,

Is there a confirmation where wGM will not air next saturday?

I think I'll be very sad for the whole week.

Guest Leno861

I was laughing so hard when hyun raised her hair to connect to yong.

Remember the avatar movie that they like?

The avatars connect their hairs to mate. I laughed so hard until i realized it,

Yong was shocked. and pretended to be the dragon not  thr avatar.LOL:w00t:

BTW,

Is there a confirmation where wGM will not air next saturday?

I think I'll be very sad for the whole week.

Unfortunately, WGM will not air next Saturday, that was true.

I just read the broadcast schedule on iMBC official website, WGM will not be broadcast...

Looks like Gogumas have a nice weekend huh?

Saturday is a good day, they're so sweet. I really like Hyun's gifts and her letter, it have a lot of emotion...

Sunday looks like Yong was very funny in Inkigayo. When the winner is announced, Sulli and Jokwon just announced the name of SNSD one time, only Yong repeat "So Nyuh Shi Dae" three times LOL, and then he gave his wife the cup keke... Maybe it's too hard for Yong to call her wife like this "Seohyun-ssi" instead of "Hyun~" kekeke...

Guest SophiaPia

around the.alley me too i'm RING DING DONG addict kekekeke! that's the 1st thing i'm looking at w/ our YongSeo couple kekeke! It's like when u see the YongSeo couple it's either u will shout goguma or RING ding dong that's their trademark kekeke!

Anyone, is there any raw video of running man today episode? pls. share if u find it thanks.  I'll tried to watch it earlier @ TVU but it's keep buffering.

Cheers to all

I love all 3 couples in WGM, but Yongseo is the most thought-provoking couple, they made me think a lot, so I am giving my views about them not on a one-sided basis, but as a viewer of WGM. However I may be a little more of Yongseo side.

I would like to address the portion of gugumas who believe that Yongseo are dating for real or are really in love. Honestly, I think that they have yet to reach the stage whereby both of them really like each other. I do not want to disappoint this portion of gugumas, but we need some reality check to prevent us from keeping our hopes to high and getting disappointed. Most probably, we have to wait patiently for them to develop as this couple is definitely one unique couple.

According to WGM, they have not seen each other for 1 month before the Japan fliming. When they met up, it was quite obvious that they didn't message or call each other during the one month.

Yonghwa mentioned about SNSD being in the oricon and Seohyun does not know that CNBLUE was also in the oricon, CNBLUE was in the oricon charts in about sep16 and the japan fliming is on the 21 sep. SNSD was already in the oricon way before CNBLUE entered in, Yonghwa would have called or dropped Seohyun a message to congratulate her about SNSD being in the oricon but it seemed like they only talked about it during the Japan fliming.

Comparing with other couples, Yongseo does talk about their activities and always mention their last activity together (gag concert, music core mcing), however for other couples they jump straight to the activity in the show as if it seemed like they have already discussed about their work behind-the-scenes such as calling each other or messaging each other. As you know I do ship all 3 couples, other couples did mention what kind of messages they sent to each other which are non-work-related.

Honestly, when I watched the latest episode, they seemed to be awkward again. I am not angry or disappointed about that but I rather think through why this is happening and is most probably they hardly contact each other and the effect of the push-and-pull period.

Yonghwa does look a little more careful, he is definitely leading her in Japan and taking care of her by purchasing apple juice and introducing her Yoshinoya, he doesn't look jealous when Seohyun showed him the Trax album. He is no longer that jealous anymore which I believe he has decided not to because he knew that has already lost all the gugumas, so he has to be more careful and treat Seohyun well. He wants to redeem the gugumas back hence knowing now it is back to the awkward stage since Seohyun may have lost the trust in him previously, Yonghwa wants to do it well. He may have thought of holding her hands or hugging her when he sees her but he thinks that since he has hurt Seohyun during the push and pull period and was rated 0 gugumas, he has decided to start all over by earning her trust back first.

This couple is indeed thought-provoking, one thing they have in common: they can't express their emotions and feelings well to each other in the show, so viewers get to think about this couple. For other couples, their emotions and actions are more direct which is why there is not much to discuss or think about. That is why in korea, chinese, thailand forums and soompi forums, they are many topics about Yongseo because gugumas are trying to think about their actions and put themselves into their shoes to understand how the Yongseo couple were feeling.

Guest shadow_of_Atum

Been reading all your posts about the episode. I can understand why some are worried but let me help put some things in perspective.

Some question if the rejection of banmal is Yong's way of distancing himself.

I don't think so. Remember this happens on the same day that:

1)he had meticulously prepared their 200th day badge

2)he had given the guide book to Japan which he wrote himself

3)he had prepared the high school date, which he knew was what Seohyun wished for a few months back.

Because that one day of filming is now broken up over two episodes, we might not see the whole thing in totality, hence goguma shippers jump at this one statement and think the worse will happen. However, I believe we should take Yong's word for it why he does not want to hear her banmal. It's unnatural for her and he has probably realise that she is her natural self with him and is close to him more than he initially thought. This may also partly have been because of her anger over the mildang episode, it does indicate she has some emotional investment in him.

I am also becoming awed by this young man. My first impression of him was that he was simply a pretty boy and Seohyun was the intelligent one. However, as I watch more of their interactions, I realised that while Seo is book-smart, Yong is a notch above her when it comes to EQ. He is people-smart - probably the reason why he is a natural leader. There have been many instances when I agree he wants to hug her e.g the horror special when she beat Victoria as pointed out by another post, but in many of these instances he has shown self-restraint. The very same self-restraint that allowed him not to contact her for a whole month. If we are to believe him that it was to tear down the walls between them, then it seems it has worked. I do not think that after that month-long control just to test Seohyun and probably himself, he is now going to give up or back down.

I think Yong is perceptive of his own feelings towards Seohyun and he has some idea of what he wants from this relationship, but it is now for Seohyun to be clear about what she wants before they can move further. He will probably just be patient and goad her once in a while to see her reaction.

Btw what got me kind of excited was this part of the translation:

Y: Why did you pretend as if you had forgotten about it?

The reason why Hyun buin was acting…

H: Why? There’s a reason…

Y: What is it?

H: Hmm… because there was no Goguma left…

MC Park: Ah~

H: I’m curious though, why did you start ‘pull and push’?

The reason why Yong starts his long-term ‘pull and push’…?

Y: I…

H: I… yes?

JW: I thought I could have you in this way~

I thought Jinwoon's very direct answer to the 'push and pull' activity is interesting. He may have said it just to be funny but he is around Yonghwa's age; he has been watching and observing them closely too and his insight on Yonghwa's stunt may not be too far off!

Happy spazzing everyone

Guest angelic0326

may i know where can i find the video for Inkigayo this week with sub?

Guest blueshoes

I watched running man~

yonghwa answer is wrong on the quiz for music.

correct answer is 'NoBody'(wonder girls), but he answered, 'Tell me your wish.' kkkkkkkkk

in addition, caption : he has an ulterior motive.(SNSD-hyun!!!!)

he gets a hint, but yong can't remember title of this song.('NoBody') for a while.

I think he had a lot of courage. runningman is SBS, not MBC

cr.dc

47066390.jpg

I've cut this part and upload

VIDEO

the correct answer is 10minute - lee hyo ri

[용서] 찾았다 내 사랑 내가 찾던 사람

Guest Crystal392

I love reading long posts and reading yours is such a pleasure :)

I agree with you jastbee, I am also a fan of the three couples but I'm YongSeo biased because I can relate more to their story. Hyun reminds me of when I was younger and Yong reminds me of my first crush and the one who made me open up and change for better. This two have very meaningful convos and sometimes I feel scared to realize how much time I invest in thinking about this two (I should be thinking about my studies! :lol: ) but they are so interesting to analyze <3 Even if Yong lost all his Gogumas doing the mildang thing, I am glad he did it because I did feel some invisible walls were torn down; we saw some reactions from Hyun!! ^_^ It must mean something right? And I think that gave Yong the reassurance in a weird kind of way that she CARES :D

Shadow_of_autumn: I agree with you, I think Jinwoon (like many of us) understand why he did the mildang thing. I am sure the other MCs understood it too. :) I agree with you that Hyun is book-smart and Yong people-smart. That's why imo they complement each other, they just have to find a balance and share what they know :D

I love this two so much.

YongSeo ftw!

Guest raindrops_919

annyong GOGUMA :wub:

i know we are curious about what yong's feel about hyun and what hyun's feel about yong..we've been speculating, one evident lead to another. As we follow their story from the very start i guess we really see the progress, the flow of their story. When we see them, we see how a relationship grow normally between 2 different people which barely know each other.

i really don't want to ruin our mood, so i try to make spoiler here.. i'm not sure if it works, since this is my first time trying to make spoiler, please somebody kindly tell me how to make it if i fail to make one

WGM is all about a fake couple doing a fake marriage, playing husband and wife, having fun and done. But look at uri Yongseo!! they totally pursue their relationship from zero, they barely know each other when they met for the first time. They really don't make up such a thing to make a great show, that's why few people call uri YongSeo so slow, but what we see is just what they really are.

i believe that YongSeo is real because they put so much emotion on their relationship, well they totally realize that it's a fake marriage after all, but even if so, they really build a relationship outside the whole WGM thing. Hyun wouldn't be that angry when yong didn't call her, wouldn't be that worry, wouldn't be that curious about what's going on with yong, if she really thinks Yong is just a partner from one of reality show. She do angry, worry and curious about him because she emotionally attached with him. This is Seo Joo Hyun we're talking about, the girl who never date anyone, never attracted at man, only love goguma and keroro, she even once said to her unnies that she finds romantic drama her unnies like is boring, for hyun it's Ban Ki Moon that grabs her attention! Tell me do you find this kind of girl a lot around you? she's so rare!

On the other hand, yong is a very analitical man, he inspected every single detail, he notice hyun's reaction, that's why he's so careful at taking action towards hyun, for some reason i feel like yong is afraid of being rejected by hyun if he's agressive, so he try this mildang thing to make sure what hyun's feel about him, what he's worth for her. He said in the backroom that hyun's anger reaction is what he expect because this show how important he is for her, that's why he said they are closer because of that. Just like normally couple do, when you miss your bf/gf the feelings grow bigger between you two.

Even if uri YongSeo lack of skinship but they are emotionally attached with each other in and outside the show, this is how normally a relationship grow, so even if it's without camera, without script, without any force, i do believe that they are on a beautiful journey of a REAL LOVER

normally i can't tape this much, i easily get bored on a long essay, sinchaaa YongSeo effect really going on me   :w00t:

dear all it was very interesting reading all your analysis on why yong and hyun acted or said something in a certain way on wgm and outside wgm. i enjoyed all of your different opinion and analysis on our couple. honestly i am just wondering (please don't throw goguma at me lol) does it really matter to you that they like or contact each other outside the show? does it really matter who was trying harder to get closer to the other party? does it really matter to have super sweet moments that made us all go "awww" in every episode? will your love for yongseo decrease if they do not act up to our standard (like what ideal couple will do)? i am questioning this because every time they do something, several fans will analyze and try to reason why they behaved in a certain way (please don't misunderstand me here, i am not saying that this is bad). i understand that every one of us will ship the couple more if we believe that they genuinely care for each other. but i kind of feel bad that both their actions are being scrutinized by both Korean and international fans, which is why I think sometimes they are trying to control their act on the show to avoid rumours or upset fans.

i used to analyze their actions and tried to guess whether they are really into each other or not. but after a lot of headache and a few arguments with my bf and sone friend (haha i know this was stupid), i realized that we are not yonghwa and seohyun. there is no way that we could guess what was on their mind. who knows they could actually be lovey dovey or dislike each other off-cam. i have rewatched every yongseo episode for more than 10 times to be honest and every episode has not failed to put on a big smile on face and wipe away my stress. for me, as long as I enjoy watching them on the show, i do not even want to think whether this is real or reel. i felt that only after wgm ends that we will actually be able to see whether they genuinely are close or not (because all their interview's answer or wearing couple ring outside wgm might be just for the sake of wgm, again please don't throw goguma at me)

now off to watch the latest episode of yongseo. thank you to j2 and sun_sun. have a nice day all

crystal_malfoy Haha I agree. I didn't want to invest my time to think about them, but I kept thinking about their actions. I don't know why they made me think a lot and made a lot of gugumas think a lot.

xia_87 I think there is no harm analysing our couple in this dicussion forum because we can get to hear different opinions being shared. The diversity of opinions in here just expanded possible reasons to their actions, to be convinced or to believe about the certain opinion is up to us to decide as long as there is a healthy form of discussion in here.

Yongseo couple just puts us into a frenzy every saturday. As a 3rd party viewer, We can't help but to think about them. For now, what matters is not whether they like each other now but how they are progressing, will Yonghwa gain Seohyun's trust? How many gugumas will he redeem? Next episode is defintey another turning point.

Instead of asking Seohyun how much she likes him, Yonghwa asked how many gugumas would she rate him. A clever and safe move. haha. =))

EDIT:

After inkigayo today, Yonghwa singing Love Light and wearing the couple ring.

CNBLUE[101107] Love light+I'm a Loner(FANCAM)

credits to ranrancam, thanks to burninglight@cnblue soompi

Guest _lovenotes

Hello everyone! :)

I've been lurking around for a while and finally decided to drop by and tell you guys how much I enjoy reading all your posts. ^^

By the way, for those who watched "Running Man," I'm not a 100% certain, but I thinkg that the song they played before Yong~ came out (on the roof) was SNSD's "Kissing You," wasn't it? The one they played on WGM when they held hads?

...or maybe I'm just hearing random things now? lol

just watched inkigayo performances and snsd's win. i'm so late! lol. but i wanted to make caps of our yongseo couple :)

inki1o.jpginki2e.jpginki3.jpginki4.jpginki5.jpginki6.jpginki7.jpg

@JASTUBEE... I agree with what you said. This thread was created solely for the fans to have a venue to discuss things like normal friends would do.  We may all be strangers but because of the common love that we have for Yong and Hyun, we all click. Though, there maybe some disagreements or misunderstandings from time to time, well, that's normal I guess as we all belong to one big house.  But at the end of the day we all realize and come to terms with the fact that the discussions, analysis, comments and etc are posted here for the sake of spazzing.  We still know how to distinguish what is real from reel, and we know deep in hearts that this two lovable individuals are just role playing and if in the end they end up with each other then that would be a bonus from up above :wub:

It's scary to see a smiling Seohyun the first second then within a snap she goes all serious when the phone call with Yonghwa got cut due to the battery. She looked real pissed when it happened.

I still find this adorable. WHY. XD

credits: dc married