Amanda Seyfried singing Little House

Guest k r e m e s

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I never thought she was pretty until I saw Dear John.

She was soooooo unbelievably gorgeous in Dear John and her voice is beautiful.

I think i just remember her image in Mean Girls---which wasn't THAT great... =/

But yeah, she's beautiful

Guest k r e m e s

i like her. not in mean girls but in veronica mars. i knew she could do so much more. but too bad dear john sucked. she's pretty talented. she'll be around for a while which is nice compared to other overrated "stars".

Veronica Mars was awesome and an unbelievably underrated show. That's actually how I became a fan of Amanda Seyfried in the first place.

With all of the negative reviews I have been hearing about "Dear John", it's a good thing I never intended to watch it (not even my infatuation for Amanda can convince me to.) Really not a fan of any Nicholas Spark's novel-inspired movies.

Guest kingofme

I love her so much. She's my girl crush right now. She always looks so wholesome, and she's so talented.

I can't believe people didn't appreciate her in Mean Girls: "It's like I have ESPN or something." Hahah, I can't imagine a Mean Girls without Karen :(.

OH, I want to add that I'm more excited to see her in Dear John than I am to see Channing Tatum. I don't know what that says about me, LOL.

Guest GoRgYnA

Can't believe that she was the girl that could predict the weather with her breast(lol)

to this gorgeous young lady. :DDD Big fan she's beautiful, good actress, and she

can sing beautifully <3 thanks for sharing.

Actually it was predicting the chances of rain when it's already happening LOL

I actually loved her so much in mean girls.. "if you're from africa, why are you white?"

and I love how she's getting so much roles too, she's one of my new favourite actresses

Archived