[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

Guest nnvuong

Can someone reupload episodes 8 & 9 on megaupload b/c the ones on sendfile aren't working? Thanks so much in advance!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest irene

I'm not that keen in the plot (Spoiler alert----------------especially the revenge and memory loss part)....but got to say Eun - seol is the "most beautiful" character I have seen so far for the love she has for the man she loves (this moves my heart in a way).

In certain angle, not all the time/angle though: JJM reminds me of some other actors - one of them is Andy lau(frm HK), few others I am not sure about their english name. Also someone I know (especially their smile) and even my father......his look is so "familiar". :ph34r:

While 2nd female lead (KSY?) also reminds me of another HK actress - Kathy Chow(only certain angle)

Guest Madrasta

OMG JJM AND LBY JUST LOOK GOOD TOGETHER AND I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS SERIES. I HAVEN'T DONE THIS TO ANY SERIES FOR A LONG TIME.

Guest fivemagic

I just started watching the first episode last night, but I only watch a small portion of it from beginning to the part where LBY and JJM got locked inside the freezer, and LBY was sooooooooooo cold that JJM held her and he put her head on his shoulder, and she fell alseep, and then some guy came and rescued them. It seems interesting so far, but I have to watch more this weekend, so I am hoping to see what's next for this awesome couple. LBY portrayed a beautiful person and character here and I hope the on-screen chemistry of LBY and JJM will be as beautiful as the background scenery seen in the drama.

I will comment more after watching more of "Queen of the Game" later.......

Definitely my favorite K-series this year. :-) I wasn't expecting much from the series at first. Watching the first episode though, I was hooked!

JJM and LBY look so good together. Episodes in NZ were really cool!

And yes, I do agree, this series definitely has a great ending. Kudos to the writers of the series.

Guest xinrumi

I love this drama! A huge thank you to those who made this drama available to us. I watched up to episode 13 and had to stop b/c couldn't d/l episode 14 with english subs. Can anyone please reupload this episode?

Guest fivemagic

OMG! This drama is soooooooooooo good and addicting. I am on episode 8 and I love JJM and LBY......they are so cute and I am so addicted to the drama already. I love their on-screen chemistry, their playfulness, their time spent together up in the mountains, their dishwashing playing scene (it was sooooooo cute! JJM was so handsome in this scene and LBY was so beautiful at the same time) that I can't stop watching this. Also, I love the beautiful background sceneries. The OST is also awesome. I love it! It was so beautiful and it goes so well with the story, oh, my heart has melted.

JJM and LBY plays their character with so emotion and love that it makes the story so real and true. Eventhough, it was a revenge/love thing, JJM was so perfect and so smooth and he looks so damn good in all the suits that he wore. On the other hand, LBY was the "most beautiful" person in the drama. I love all the clothing she wore, and she wore it beautifully. She was the perfect lady for him and the way she looked and played with him, it was so sweet and hot. I love her expressions........they were so cute and she's good at that!

I am continuing tonight more of this beautiful couple and see what happens next........oh my, as I am typing this, the flashback of JJM and LBY's beautiful love are stuck in my head.

JJM and LBY are my latest obsession couple of 2006.

Guest Jennie

OMG! This drama is soooooooooooo good and addicting. I am on episode 8 and I love JJM and LBY......they are so cute and I am so addicted to the drama already. I love their on-screen chemistry, their playfulness, their time spent together up in the mountains, their dishwashing playing scene (it was sooooooo cute! JJM was so handsome in this scene and LBY was so beautiful at the same time) that I can't stop watching this. Also, I love the beautiful background sceneries. The OST is also awesome. I love it! It was so beautiful and it goes so well with the story, oh, my heart has melted.

JJM and LBY plays their character with so emotion and love that it makes the story so real and true. Eventhough, it was a revenge/love thing, JJM was so perfect and so smooth and he looks so damn good in all the suits that he wore. On the other hand, LBY was the "most beautiful" person in the drama. I love all the clothing she wore, and she wore it beautifully. She was the perfect lady for him and the way she looked and played with him, it was so sweet and hot. I love her expressions........they were so cute and she's good at that!

I am continuing tonight more of this beautiful couple and see what happens next........oh my, as I am typing this, the flashback of JJM and LBY's beautiful love are stuck in my head.

JJM and LBY are my latest obsession couple of 2006.

yeah...tell me about it...I'm actually having the JJM & LBY's fever ever since I watched Queen of the Game. I'm as much as obsess as you are because I do think they are PERFECT!!! :wub:

Guest willie

Lee Bo Young is not just cute with JJM but she is cute with Summer (Don't know the kid's name). LOL. Love to see them. Remember the scene when she was crying on the boat and the son asked her if she is very sad and asked her not too cry otherwise he will cry too. It's so sweet of him.

Guest Jennie

Lee Bo Young is not just cute with JJM but she is cute with Summer (Don't know the kid's name). LOL. Love to see them. Remember the scene when she was crying on the boat and the son asked her if she is very sad and asked her not too cry otherwise he will cry too. It's so sweet of him.

you can tell that he is a mama's boy! :) I believe he loves his mom very much because you know she is a good mother. I love that scene with both of them on the boat. See, I believe that Eun Seol cannot live without Shin Jeon, but having Summer, it make her want to live all over again.

oh, and the part where he poured a glass of milk for his mom and they both said that they can't live without each other...so sweet!

Guest willie

totally agree with you. I love the interaction between the mom and son. It's very sweet.

I would agree with Eun Seol when she decided to have a baby on her own. Man.... Shin Jeon's mom was a total wacko. Who the heck wanted to be part of his family. Even when Shin Jeon lost his memory, poor Eun Seol - the freaking family never left her alone. Eun Seol and Shin Jeon had a bigger heart. They were able to forgive and forget their parents' misdeeds.

But I really like when Eun Seol finally took a stand facing Shin Jeon's mom. I felt like smacking the old lady. However, I was glad at the end Shin Jeon's mom started opening her heart. I guess she felt miserable after being used by Park.

just finished watching this series!! and i loved it!!! :lol: JJM is soooo handsome in here ... and i must say he is good .... i never had any complaints about his acting really .... but in this series he proved himself even more!!! i was totally into his pain!!! :D

and LBY ... wow!! simply elegant!!! i love the way she just hugs, kisses and loves JJM here!!! they were so comfortable with each other that their acting seemed so real!!!

MORE MORE MORE of JJM and LBY!!! please!!!!

Guest xinrumi

Does anyone know where I can find the song that appears at the end of each episode? This song, sang by a female, doesn't seem to be included in the OST. Please help ;)

Guest fivemagic

I'm starting on episode 19 of "Queen of the Game" and I totally loved it. The chemistry between JJM and LBY were so awesome and sweet. JJM's love for LBY were just incredible because he never wanted to let her go. He loved her so much and more than his life. Eventhough, he originally wanted to get revenge on her father for his father's death, his love for her had never changed. He wanted to used her to get through to her father, but the more he's with her, the more he loved her and being happy with her. I guess he had never felt like that before. Am I making sense here?

I can't to watch more of episode 19 and episode 20.........OMG, this is getting very interesting. Also, their son is soooooooooo cute and smiling, such a cute little boy and cuddling of course.

Can anyone post the song lyrics for the two songs most played in the drama; one by a woman and one by a man. It's so addicting and these songs are stuck inside my head. Please post them in Korean romanizations!!! BIG thanks in advance!

JJM and LBY you guys rock! FIGHTING!

Guest puppyiz

I'm starting on episode 19 of "Queen of the Game" and I totally loved it. The chemistry between JJM and LBY were so awesome and sweet. JJM's love for LBY were just incredible because he never wanted to let her go. He loved her so much and more than his life. Eventhough, he originally wanted to get revenge on her father for his father's death, his love for her had never changed. He wanted to used her to get through to her father, but the more he's with her, the more he loved her and being happy with her. I guess he had never felt like that before. Am I making sense here?

I can't to watch more of episode 19 and episode 20.........OMG, this is getting very interesting. Also, their son is soooooooooo cute and smiling, such a cute little boy and cuddling of course.

Can anyone post the song lyrics for the two songs most played in the drama; one by a woman and one by a man. It's so addicting and these songs are stuck inside my head. Please post them in Korean romanizations!!! BIG thanks in advance!

JJM and LBY you guys rock! FIGHTING!

HEY FIVE !! completed 20 eppys already ???

Wowzers ... you are super dooper fast !!! You amazed me my friend ;)

Was fast like you in the beginning .. now I am rewatching again & again ..... but on a very slower pace now.

Yeah... I am loving every moment of them.

I mean, every second of this drama, all the cast / characters ...... this beautiful couple & especially Yeo Reum !

JJM looks really HOT & rugged in black .... then, his unshaven looks ....Aaah .... he takes my breath away :P !

HA-HA !! Believe me...these awesome songs from the OST still ' haunts ' me up till now.

Especially these titles : ELO's ' Midnight Blue' .... JM's ' ALONE ' & Kang Min Hee's 'geu rae do nal sarang ha na yo'

Wait till you gals see JJM in this Hankook Tyre CF with Kim Ah Joong !!!

[ Credits Shirley - sis for posting up the link @ JJM's Official Thread ]

Man ... He drives me into more craziness !!!

20070313newcfstopwmv000js8.jpg

Guest fivemagic

puppyiz,

You and me are alike........I am thankful for this. YES, JJM and LBY are a beautiful couple indeed. I couldn't agree more than what you said. I love just about anything and everything about them and their special moments together. They really are a beautiful couple when they are in New Zealand together. They take my breath away. Theirs moments are just amazing and beautiful.

I have ELO's "Midnight Blue", but do you know where I can get the Korean romanizations for the two songs for JM's "ALONE" and Kang Min Hee's "Geu Rae Do Nal Sarang Ha Na Yo"? BIG thanks and very much appreciated.

Guest grrly

I'm currently watching this drama! I'm loving every minute/second of it!

I hope I don't get 'warned' for asking this but...does any have HQ links for episode 17, 18, 19, 20? I'd appreciate it if someone either upload them or tell me where to download the HQ.

Thank you all in advance.

Guest fivemagic

Last night, I completed the final episode 20 and I was like.........awwwwww! It was sooooooooooooo good how it ended with LBY punched JJM in the stomach (very playful and cute) and flashbacks of JJM and LBY's first encounter in New Zealand as well as their special happy moments together, and it comes back to reality of them holding each other while watching the sunrise.

I highly recommend this drama to each and everyone of you guys...........believe me, it is worth it. JJM's character loves LBY's character so much, eventhough he's out to get revenge and all that, his love for her had never changed because she was the only one he truly loves and cares about. He wants to be with her all the time and he's CRAZY about her. He loved her more than himself and more than his life. He tries to get away from her, but every time when he sees her, he can't help but to love her more and more. He's such a babe! I wish I had that kind of man who would truly love me like that.

Archived