[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

love this show! lee bo young and joo jin mo are realy great actress and actor. but, sadly, im stilll at ep 11. does anyone knows who has uploaded ep12 onwards on youtube?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well

esp 19

nothing happen really differently from what the preview say ..er but the morning after their night together..lol i think they are overclothed .==;;;.

anyway .but yeonrum did called shinjeong abba today .i think he never really use that term before till only today and shinjeong was quite thrilled to hear that .better then skate ahjushi ?.^i think his son asked him that or something simlar to that efect

^ so cute when he thought yeonrum was sleeping and wanted to kiss his son .goodnite ...lol his son as playful as the father .suddenly give him a scare

and eun seol had given up all traces of hate and revenge ..

Guest krnsweetiexox

SBS 특별기획 [게임의 여왕](HDTV)(19회)

은설은 사랑을 포기하는 일은 다시 없을 거라 다짐하면서 신전과 아주 오랜만에 행복한 시간을 갖는다.

주원이 외국 굴지의 호텔 업계에서 들어왔다는 제안서를 던지자 신전은 불안해 하면서도 주원을 믿고 계약을 진행 하는데, 속았다는 것을 뒤늦게 알아차린 신전은 호텔을 살리기 위해 동분서주한다.

한편, 간 이식을 하지 않으면 얼마 못산다는 선고를 받은 한미숙은 주원을 찾아가 이야기 하고 주원은 한국을 떠나기 전, 마지막 우정이라며 신전에게 그 사실을 알려준다.

한미숙은 동정 받아가며 죽지 않겠다며 집을 나서고, 신전과 은설의 말림에도 흔들림이 없지만 할머니와 함께 살고 싶다는 여름의 말에 다시 살아보겠다는 욕심을 내며 치료를 받기로 한다.

간이식 적합 테스트를 받으러 온 은설과 병원에서 마주친 한미숙은 허튼짓 하지 말라며 분노하는데…

EunSul saying that she wont give up on love ever again, has a fun time with ShinJun.

JooWon does something to eliminate a foreign hotel, and although ShinJun is nervous he continues to trust JooWon and goes through with the contract. He soon realizes that he was tricked and tries his best to save the hotel.

After hearing that if she doesn't get surgery, ShinJun's mom would die, ShinJun's mom goes to JooWon and tells her of her sickness. Right before JooWon leaves Korea, she tells ShinJun of his mother's sickness as a mark of their final friendship.

Han MiSok (ShinJun's mom) leaves the house saying that she is not going to die receiving pity from them; and although EunSul and ShinJun tries to persuade her to receive treatment, she is stubborn. However, after Summer tells ShinJun's mom that he wishes that they can all live as a family, she gets the desire to live again and agrees for treatment.

After running into EunSul who was taking a test in the hospital, Han MiSok gets angry and tells her not to do a useless task...

SBS 특별기획 [게임의 여왕](HDTV)(20회)

신전은 은설에게 목숨을 구걸하기 싫다며 집을 나간 한미숙을 찾아내어 밉지만 엄마니까 살아 달라 아프게 울부짖는다.

은설과 함께 강재호의 유골이 뿌려진 곳으로 간 한미숙은 처음으로 은설에게 마음을 터놓고, 은설은 한미숙이 애처로워 이담에 아빠를 만나면 대신 따져드리겠다 말한다.

모든 사람들의 걱정을 뒤로하고 간이식 수술은 성공적으로 끝나지만, 마음을 열고 세상을 보게 된 한미숙과 다르게 은설은 수술 후 찾아온 우울증으로 편치 않다.

호텔은 굴지의 외국계 회사와 조인식을 맺어 완전히 기반을 잡고, 신전은 퇴임하는 총지배인에게 훌륭한 기업인이 되겠다 약속한다.

신전은 필서를 비롯하여 모든 가족들을 집으로 식사 초대하는데, 그 자리에서 은설과의 결혼식 청첩장을 건낸다. 감격한 은설, 소중한 사람들을 위해 충실히 살겠다 다짐하고…,행복한 결혼식 장면이 이어진다.

ShinJun tells EunSul that he doesn't want to lose a life, so he goes to find Han MiSok and cries painfully in front of her.

Han MiSok goes to visit the site where EunSul's dad's remains rest, and for the first time she tells EunSul her heart and EunSul replies that she should bicker and question with her dad when Han MiSok meets him in heaven.

Despite everyone's worries the surgery was a success; however, Han MiSok gets to look at life in a new light with an open heart, and she goes to meet EunSul with a sorrowful heart. <--i think that's the last part..confused me

The foreign company seals a joint deal with the hotel, and ShinJun promises he will become a good enterpriser.

ShinJun meets PilSuh and invites the entire family to eat at his house, and at that location he pulls out an invitation for his and EunSul's wedding. This moves EunSul, and she tells her family that she'll live a good life...,and a happy wedding is carried out.

^i am AMAZEd that this is not sad. lolz

ahhh thanks so much :) im happy ish a happy ending :)

Thanx for the ep summaries shirley.. and also for the preview summaries SweetKim.

I am glad it's a good ending..

Actually when i recall back all the eps, the series did drag a bit. Watching this series was like going back and forth seeing ES loving and hating..blah blah blah.. But luckily JJM and LBY have good chemistry, and Summer's really cute.

Guest chickalang

Shirley...haha...this is Chase's email address...you can send him some emails now...hehe...

chase1102@hotmail.com

Why is he using hotmail...hehe...

hehe. so true...

thanks, luv for the screen caps! you're the best!!!

chickalang...hehe...yeah...it's getting close to the end...and I guess they got tired and didn't pay much attention to details anymore... they can't even write a good email...the sentence didn't flow...

ceyes00000007vy4.jpg

ceyes00000043hy8.jpg

ceyes00000054ly3.jpg

ceyes00000063zt2.jpg

ceyes00000219df1.jpg

ceyes00000241sg8.jpg

ceyes00000254tt6.jpg

ceyes00000278bz0.jpg

ceyes00000288nv8.jpg

ceyes00000299cs3.jpg

ceyes00000305yj1.jpg

ceyes00000319rx8.jpg

ceyes00000329aq3.jpg

ceyes00000334tm4.jpg

ceyes00000355in1.jpg

ceyes00000356ts0.jpg

ceyes00000404cw7.jpg

ceyes00000438iv7.jpg

ceyes00000459bp0.jpg

ceyes00000466xf9.jpg

ceyes00000473ty2.jpg

ceyes00000479nu6.jpg

Guest limegreencanada

well

esp 19

nothing happen really differently from what the preview say ..er but the morning after their night together..lol i think they are overclothed .==;;;.

anyway .but yeonrum did called shinjeong abba today .i think he never really use that term before till only today and shinjeong was quite thrilled to hear that .better then skate ahjushi ?.^i think his son asked him that or something simlar to that efect

^ so cute when he thought yeonrum was sleeping and wanted to kiss his son .goodnite ...lol his son as playful as the father .suddenly give him a scare

and eun seol had given up all traces of hate and revenge ..

Thanks shirley and i agree with you there haha :)

Shirley...haha...this is Chase's email address...you can send him some emails now...hehe...

chase1102@hotmail.com

Why is he using hotmail...hehe...

lol..i did not even noticed it was to him ..THEN how come it is doing in ms park EMAIL!!!! eeee she has his password ! so werid !!

i will send him emails to ask him to come back sooon .i will misses him [normally he take a while before he get a new drama ]

Thanks shirley and i agree with you there haha :)

agree about what ..lol the bed scene ..ohhhh today when they did a reflash of the scene ..I NOticed there was one scene under the blankets .. that he was very playfully sticking out his tongue at the carema ! must be when it was his ng .lol .!!

esp 20

the writer really ..sigh ..take you through a stroll ..though the garden ...and ended up right at the orginal pt ..anyway if you wanted extra time of how they spend times together ..your wish is granted .because after the wedding ..the show went on for more then 15 min i think .alll just of eunseol and shinjeong

so the esp started with shinjeong going to the hotel to beg his mother to accept the operation .but she so stubborn refuse ..so he plead ..actually i think the mother really think her own son do hate her for whatever she had done ..but shinjeong told her eunseol is really sincere about this and that he ..her son do love her ..no matter what ..she is still his mother

finally moved by her son sincere tears and words ..the mother agreed to return with him. went to hospital together with eunseol to test out for the transplant ..so this aunt of eunseol was very upset why eunseol need to do this for that woman ..and blame shinjeong ...then shinjeong can only say he is so sorry ..

when he was signing for the hospital papers..aiyoo one was for his wife and one was for his mother ...then he see them come down hand in hand ..reallly they reconciled ~~ and he was happy to see that .eunseol even told him she and the mother going on a date and ..that dont include him lol .

eunseol and shinjeong mother went to the place where the eunseol father ashes were spread ...both women come to an understanding .to bury whatever hate or other things.....etc i think

so operation day come ..both women pushed into the operation room .[ so funnie this was actually what i told someone what might happen for the ending shinjeong seeing both his most impt women pushed into the hospital operation room ] ..so he anxiously waited outside .....

the operation went okay .....he was in eunseol room ..she had not waken up yet ...and he was holding her hands and saying he is so thankful to her ...and then when she awake .i think he asked her does it hurt lol i think she say yes or something [ she was not referring to her wounds but that he was holding her hands too tightly ]

oh then her adorable husband ..help her washes her feet ..there always something very special about seeing a husband washes his wife .feet...isnt it ~ ^^but make sure your husband not like shinjeong who tickled you while washing them ..lol

the mother was in another separate room but the first thing she asked when she awake was if her daugther in law was okay ...and i think yeonrum pasted a get well card on the wall sort of ~ ^ ....

shinjeong signed an alliance agreement with over seas hotel so ..the hotel is saved ..and he even throw that mr jung out of the hotel .

okey so now you see we got time to spare before the 1 hour is up .so the writer write in something like eunseol suffered from some side effects from the transplant ..i dun know relaly what it is ..seem like her mood is affected or whatever .anyway seem like she has problem sleeping or get tired .whatever ...!! --;; dun worry it take up only like 10 min of the plot

then everyone come for dinner ......i think the aunt daughter like shinjeong hyung ..anyway at the dinner ..shinjeong did a surprise ..he took out his wedding invitation cards ..without his wife knowing the plan

so the wedding was held .....beautiful bride ..extremely handsome groom ^^ .and of course yeonrum was there as the flower boy .~~

well u will think er normal kdrama end here. but since we got time to spare .so we went further on.........to their honeymoon

ohh shinjeong was whistling that midnight blue again ..lol in the car ..and u know how he did that wipe the windows of the car in NZ ...he did it again but this time he draw a heart shape on the window..[ ..okey i think the writer intend to make it as mushy as it can be .........].....and then he bring her to a place ...hand in hand ...oh they did the ..love you .love you not thing again .but this time lol i think i cant really rem but it seem it all sounds like i love you i love you .no matter for which foot ..

anyway the ending was at the beach with them watching the sun rise ...[ lol he purposely wake her up for it ]....

so that the end ...

game over now .

Guest babymarzy07

ooohhh i cant wait to dl ep 19 and 20.. im exicted to see thanks for the caps Luv.. :) thanks shirley for that lil bit of spoiler.. btw, i was just rewatching ep7-10 which i skipped before.. i just noticed that the ep7 hardsubbed i dled from the front page links is weird.. it ends as SJ and JW are rushing to the hospital and it cuts. no credits or proper ending like that. anyone have the same prob? does this resume of ep8 since i havent really seen it? just wondering if anyone has an idea.. ^_^ awwww... its almost ending.. sad but im happy its a happy kind hopefully.. cant wait.. :) ill email chase too!! hehhehehe

Guest limegreencanada

lol..i did not even noticed it was to him ..THEN how come it is doing in ms park EMAIL!!!! eeee she has his password ! so werid !!

i will send him emails to ask him to come back sooon .i will misses him [normally he take a while before he get a new drama ]

agree about what ..lol the bed scene ..ohhhh today when they did a reflash of the scene ..I NOticed there was one scene under the blankets .. that he was very playfully sticking out his tongue at the carema ! must be when it was his ng .lol .!!

esp 20

the writer really ..sigh ..take you through a stroll ..though the garden ...and ended up right at the orginal pt ..anyway if you wanted extra time of how they spend times together ..your wish is granted .because after the wedding ..the show went on for more then 15 min i think .alll just of eunseol and shinjeong

so the esp started with shinjeong going to the hotel to beg his mother to accept the operation .but she so stubborn refuse ..so he plead ..actually i think the mother really think her own son do hate her for whatever she had done ..but shinjeong told her eunseol is really sincere about this and that he ..her son do love her ..no matter what ..she is still his mother

finally moved by her son sincere tears and words ..the mother agreed to return with him. went to hospital together with eunseol to test out for the transplant ..so this aunt of eunseol was very upset why eunseol need to do this for that woman ..and blame shinjeong ...then shinjeong can only say he is so sorry ..

when he was signing for the hospital papers..aiyoo one was for his wife and one was for his mother ...then he see them come down hand in hand ..reallly they reconciled ~~ and he was happy to see that .eunseol even told him she and the mother going on a date and ..that dont include him lol .

eunseol and shinjeong mother went to the place where the eunseol father ashes were spread ...both women come to an understanding .to bury whatever hate or other things.....etc i think

so operation day come ..both women pushed into the operation room .[ so funnie this was actually what i told someone what might happen for the ending shinjeong seeing both his most impt women pushed into the hospital operation room ] ..so he anxiously waited outside .....

the operation went okay .....he was in eunseol room ..she had not waken up yet ...and he was holding her hands and saying he is so thankful to her ...and then when she awake .i think he asked her does it hurt lol i think she say yes or something [ she was not referring to her wounds but that he was holding her hands too tightly ]

oh then her adorable husband ..help her washes her feet ..there always something very special about seeing a husband washes his wife .feet...isnt it ~ ^^but make sure your husband not like shinjeong who tickled you while washing them ..lol

the mother was in another separate room but the first thing she asked when she awake was if her daugther in law was okay ...and i think yeonrum pasted a get well card on the wall sort of ~ ^ ....

shinjeong signed an alliance agreement with over seas hotel so ..the hotel is saved ..and he even throw that mr jung out of the hotel .

okey so now you see we got time to spare before the 1 hour is up .so the writer write in something like eunseol suffered from some side effects from the transplant ..i dun know relaly what it is ..seem like her mood is affected or whatever .anyway seem like she has problem sleeping or get tired .whatever ...!! --;; dun worry it take up only like 10 min of the plot

then everyone come for dinner ......i think the aunt daughter like shinjeong hyung ..anyway at the dinner ..shinjeong did a surprise ..he took out his wedding invitation cards ..without his wife knowing the plan

so the wedding was held .....beautiful bride ..extremely handsome groom ^^ .and of course yeonrum was there as the flower boy .~~

well u will think er normal kdrama end here. but since we got time to spare .so we went further on.........to their honeymoon

ohh shinjeong was whistling that midnight blue again ..lol in the car ..and u know how he did that wipe the windows of the car in NZ ...he did it again but this time he draw a heart shape on the window..[ ..okey i think the writer intend to make it as mushy as it can be .........].....and then he bring her to a place ...hand in hand ...oh they did the ..love you .love you not thing again .but this time lol i think i cant really rem but it seem it all sounds like i love you i love you .no matter for which foot ..

anyway the ending was at the beach with them watching the sun rise ...[ lol he purposely wake her up for it ]....

so that the end ...

game over now .

WOW>>>>shirley thanks for this....can heave a final relief.....wow...can't believe they actually zoomed in on them for more 10 mins at the end...usually its' so abrubpt and we never get to see the happily every after ( haha writer must be trying to make up for her previous horrible boolsae ending )....i've definitely got to keep this video !!!! Really love our lovebirds and will miss them .....both of them have such solid chemistry and JJM is the BeSTEST actor ! aiyo....really can't wait to download....does any kind soul have the non-cblinks to epi 19/20 ,

Archived