[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

Guest cleown

Looks good for our Queen <3 Thanks for posting, autumn_sangwoofc^^

Yay, subs for 8/9 are out!! *drool* Gotta put English away and watch it immediately!

Thanks WITH S2 again (since I can't log in at d-addicts __.__)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest limegreencanada

Subtitle for episodes 8 and 9 are out~

Thanks again WITH S2!

Thanks for the clip~ now i really cant wait to watch episode 13!

Wow the clip looks great.....anyone have the epi 13 sypnosis or what happened ?

Guest lakatsumi

Eps 13 Rating

Nationwide

9. 특별기획<게임의여왕> SBS 15.8

Seoul

8. 특별기획<게임의여왕> SBS 16.3

YAY the rating look good for our Queen of the Game~

Episode 14 HQ Version is out in Clubbox WITH S2

Guest gloryjc

Did anyone noticed the car that hit the mother of SJ is PJW ( the lawyer)?

the car license number 5836.

I saw the clip in ep 13 (replay) where the mother was thinking of asking ES's dad to beg for

forgiveness from her son, SJ for the sake of his his daughter, ES, since they are

so in love and she does not want the son to go for the revenge scheme.

I had a feeling that PJW realized what the mother's intentions were when she went to

meet ES's dad. She probably was mad that she waited ten years and lost to ES

and secretly did not want a good ending for ES and SJ.

We still have another six episodes... who knows...

PJW may be schemming some kind of revenge since SJ still does not fall for her.

hahaha... It's just some of my wild guess...

I really enjoyed the drama despite some flaws in the script.

Special thanks to all "subbers", "Shirley" and all others that contributed to make this series

an enjoyable drama to watch since we don't understand Korean. We had to count on you...hehehe

Guest cobehanoi

The more I watch.. the more I love this drama.

Even I could not understand Korean in Ep 13 but I really like it, hope to see epi 14 soon.

Thanks S2 for great quick Subtitile

Thanks Sweet day for up loading epi 13 on Daun

http://see.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=1606197

http://see.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=1600143

eppie 14 clips.

wow...still no uploads--i'll be happy to reup tho'. xP i'm dying for these eppies.

ok just saw the preview for epi 14! wats happening? did Shin Jeon get his memory back? in the preview hes like is he my kid? now i'm going to do it my way. wat is going on! ahhh i cant stand to see Shin Jeon like this! i want them back together! from the way he was talking it seems like he has his memory back, or at least has remembers Joo Ah. does the un remembering Shin Jae know that he dated Eun Seol or something?

Guest SweetKim

ok just saw the preview for epi 14! wats happening? did Shin Jeon get his memory back? in the preview hes like is he my kid? now i'm going to do it my way. wat is going on! ahhh i cant stand to see Shin Jeon like this! i want them back together! from the way he was talking it seems like he has his memory back, or at least has remembers Joo Ah. does the un remembering Shin Jae know that he dated Eun Seol or something?

nah..i think joo ah like tricked him and said he was her yak-kohn-jah. and in that other clip yoo see jin mo still falling for ES. and after he finds the pic of ES and her dad, he i think like ?z Joo ah. And at that scene he confronts ES and ES says, I had a guy who used me to get to my dad and he's the one who told me to name my kid yuh-reum--autumn. and then jin mo asks her if it's his kid..and obvy she can't answer cuz she's like omg..in her head. and then he assumes it's his. i think i still doesn't remember stuff..he just figured it out.

did ne one OFFICIALLY watch eppie 13 & 14 yet? ahh..i wish this thread was more popular

Guest C51236

Did anyone noticed the car that hit the mother of SJ is PJW ( the lawyer)?

the car license number 5836.

I saw the clip in ep 13 (replay) where the mother was thinking of asking ES's dad to beg for

forgiveness from her son, SJ for the sake of his his daughter, ES, since they are

so in love and she does not want the son to go for the revenge scheme.

I had a feeling that PJW realized what the mother's intentions were when she went to

meet ES's dad. She probably was mad that she waited ten years and lost to ES

and secretly did not want a good ending for ES and SJ.

We still have another six episodes... who knows...

PJW may be schemming some kind of revenge since SJ still does not fall for her.

hahaha... It's just some of my wild guess...

I really enjoyed the drama despite some flaws in the script.

Special thanks to all "subbers", "Shirley" and all others that contributed to make this series

an enjoyable drama to watch since we don't understand Korean. We had to count on you...hehehe

omg... when i first watched shin jeon's mom get hit by the car I always wondered if it was joo wan's car cuz it was red and it looked similar to her car... but i'm not 100% sure if she did...

they never really wondered or look for the person who ran his mom over... they just skipped it...

Guest cankore

It is really nice when watching scenes of SJ and his boy playing together. So far, it is so tired of watching adults' conflicts and their revenge.

Guest .alyak_

OMO! I've been away for way to long!

How i missed SJ!!!!!

Okay. I spent today to try to catch up....

Got episode 9 to watch with subs. Then i will have to wait some more! :tears:

Its okay. I'll survive. Thank-you WITHS2 for subbing this! I really appreciate it!

And thank-you to Autuymhrain for all the uploads. I'm so glad your uploading...

I would've died trying to watch this drama in LQ video. I wouldn't get to see that gorgeous face of SJ <3333333333

I just want to comment on the OST. Gosh. My favorite track is three. Its so pretty....and its so sad. :tears:

I dont remember seeing any lyrics of this posted up. Is it up anywhere?

Okay. So far i just finished episode 8. OMG Shin Jeon must be hurting so much. I can't stand seeing him cry. Its like NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The part where he calls EJ in episode 7 and he's crying. I was like, WHY CANT YOU CALL ME! And wow. Gah! Why does he have to be so darn gorgeous!

But still, SJ is so hurt and its killing him. He loves her so much. Oh my! This is depressing!!!

Okay. Let me download episode 9 and watch. I can't get enough of this drama.

-Kayla.

Guest flounder

nah..i think joo ah like tricked him and said he was her yak-kohn-jah. and in that other clip yoo see jin mo still falling for ES. and after he finds the pic of ES and her dad, he i think like ?z Joo ah. And at that scene he confronts ES and ES says, I had a guy who used me to get to my dad and he's the one who told me to name my kid yuh-reum--autumn. and then jin mo asks her if it's his kid..and obvy she can't answer cuz she's like omg..in her head. and then he assumes it's his. i think i still doesn't remember stuff..he just figured it out.

did ne one OFFICIALLY watch eppie 13 & 14 yet? ahh..i wish this thread was more popular

What happened in these two episodes is as follows:

1. Chase met Ensul and her son but have no ideas who they are. He gets along with the kids really well.

2. Chase's mom and Lawyer Park found him and took him home.

3. Lawyer Park also found out that Ensul and Chase met. She also knows that Ensul has a son and i think she kind of figures that he is Chase's son.

4. Chase found a picture of Ensul and her father placed behind the picture of his father. He went to Ensul's house and saw her father. Her father was frighten when he saw Chase. After that Ensul and Chase chatted about something. Then he went home and decided to leave the his mom's place.

Guest limegreencanada

What happened in these two episodes is as follows:

1. Chase met Ensul and her son but have no ideas who they are. He gets along with the kids really well.

2. Chase's mom and Lawyer Park found him and took him home.

3. Lawyer Park also found out that Ensul and Chase met. She also knows that Ensul has a son and i think she kind of figures that he is Chase's son.

4. Chase found a picture of Ensul and her father placed behind the picture of his father. He went to Ensul's house and saw her father. Her father was frighten when he saw Chase. After that Ensul and Chase chatted about something. Then he went home and decided to leave the his mom's place.

Thanks so mch for this....have been dying to find out what happened ....can anyone upload epi 13/14 in this thread ? thanks a million

Archived