Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

Thanks @cecilia‌ ... What along interview with a bunch of pics. I know that you are always searching, digging, browsing, looking something somewhere out there :) Hoping that Inguk can get rid Minsuk ASAP from his mind so we can see real SIG soon or maybe make some music can help him at least there something for us to celebrate his 5 anniversary plus 27/28th birthday next month :x

• Like 1

I wrote the yes 24 guide and posted it on the cafe as well haha

The best way is to firstly join Yes 24 (easier to check your order in the future)

When you go to the dvd page on yes 24 (http://www.yes24.com/24/goods/14533740), click 회원가입 on the top right hand corner to set up an account. (Login if you already have an account)

15068321370_62454b5eb6_o.jpg

Once you click join, you will see the following page asking you to agree to the terms and conditions.

15068321580_6131505e7d_o.jpg

Fill in as shown, then click 회원가입 to join.

15068445767_d252394863_o.jpg

IDs need to be 4-15 letters and/or numbers. Passwords are 8-20 letters/numbers/symbols

15068445637_c4eda26f36_o.jpg

15255013235_45730bf4d9_o.jpg

Please select your country and fill in your address and phone number. The fields marked with a red asterix need to be filled in, the rest are optional.

15068321760_05da902695_o.jpg

After you click ok, you've successfully joined!

Next here's how to place your order for the DVD.

Make sure you're logged on, then select the amount of copies you would like to order, then click 바로 구매하기

15251916781_a511a56690_o.jpg

If you have just joined, you get a 1000 won coupon which you can use right away. After you confirm the coupon, the total cost should be adjusted to show the 1000 won discount. 

15068445057_61c0123734_o.jpg

Enter the address you would like your dvd delivered to. 

15068444777_f63523192d_o.jpg

15068444637_bf7aa81772_o.jpg

15232006656_a0a0c8f43e_o.jpg

After you've installed INIpay, it will load

15068444307_2582c2bfb0_o.jpg

Change to English and go through the prompts as it asks you to enter your credit card details

15255011905_6dd934efd0_o.jpg

When you finish, you should end up with a page that looks like this

15068321740_3b0e0a5f3e_o.jpg

Please make a capture of this page and upload it to the board on this cafe that says "DVD 구매인증" (find the link on the menu on your left). Make sure you blur out your personal details. The purpose of uploading this is to show the producers the amount of confirmed orders so that we can get more goodies!!

• Like 1

Hello All! A Seo In Guk convert after watching High School King. Will start watching Reply 1997 when I have the time (workload stress!)
Quite sad to hear that he is still not over KOHS but I do hope that he will continue to produce great music (hooked on Calling you at the moment) and have more roles in dramas. He is definitely one of the better music singer/idol turned actor than some who are currently acting *cough* * cough*

• Like 1

So many awesome posts here, thank you! And for those who is just coming here, welcome! :)

Well, maybe Inguk needs to do music to move on from Minsuk. I guess it's understandable though. He was using all his energy in this role. Not only he had to act but he was also playing hockey, played two roles, all those running scenes, etc. I love Inguk's characters in his dramas but I love the real Seo Inguk more than them. Fighting, Ingukkie! :x

By the way, I love this pic from Naver article. Cutie :x
095922338_3.jpg

• Like 1

btw i forgot to mention that on sunday in chung juIn guk did talk about what's coming up for himseems like there is alot they're planning, and many things they are not sure about at the moment
first of all, everyone already knows about the japanese singlehe says that he's taking part in the production of all the songs in the single so he had just come back from japan on saturdaya fan asked if he was going to release an album in korea this year and at first he said it was hard to say anything about that now (because nothing is certain)but later when ppl just started making a commotion, he said, i'll just be honesthe said that at the moment he is looking at a production (acting) which if that goes ahead, filming will go til sometime next yearhe didnt say if it was a drama or movie or whatso he said it might be hard for him to have album activities in korea this yearhe said though that they are in the process of producing it though and are considering the beginning of next year for the korean album activitiesBut at the moment because nothing is certain, he said it's hard for him to say really whats' going to happenppl also shouted out if he was going to have a concerthe said that also is uncertain at the moment
my feeling is that he is seriously considering this acting project what it isif he goes ahead with it, then he's not going to have anything else in korea til next yearif he doesnt do it, then he might be able to have a concert in korea, or maybe release a single or something in koreathat's my guess but i reckon there's a big possibility for the acting projectotherwise i doubt he would even mention itobviously he and his team have been thinking about it, otherwise there wouldnt be all those hypothetical situations which he brought up
Also he is filming the commentary for the KOHS dcut dvd tomorrow evening he's doing it with the director, writer, Lee hana and Lee soo hyukLee yeoleum wont be there due to clashing schedulesThe plan is for them to film the commentary for either ep 7 or ep 12dont konw which one yetthe dvd has also confirmed to have english subs and will be a region 3

• Like 1

aneong :)
pls vote here for reply 1997. wonder why high school king of savvy is not in the list? 
http://mwave.interest.me/channelm/result.m?poll_seq=16

cecilia said: btw i forgot to mention that on sunday in chung juIn guk did talk about what's coming up for himseems like there is alot they're planning, and many things they are not sure about at the moment
first of all, everyone already knows about the japanese singlehe says that he's taking part in the production of all the songs in the single so he had just come back from japan on saturdaya fan asked if he was going to release an album in korea this year and at first he said it was hard to say anything about that now (because nothing is certain)but later when ppl just started making a commotion, he said, i'll just be honesthe said that at the moment he is looking at a production (acting) which if that goes ahead, filming will go til sometime next yearhe didnt say if it was a drama or movie or whatso he said it might be hard for him to have album activities in korea this yearhe said though that they are in the process of producing it though and are considering the beginning of next year for the korean album activitiesBut at the moment because nothing is certain, he said it's hard for him to say really whats' going to happenppl also shouted out if he was going to have a concerthe said that also is uncertain at the moment
my feeling is that he is seriously considering this acting project what it isif he goes ahead with it, then he's not going to have anything else in korea til next yearif he doesnt do it, then he might be able to have a concert in korea, or maybe release a single or something in koreathat's my guess but i reckon there's a big possibility for the acting projectotherwise i doubt he would even mention itobviously he and his team have been thinking about it, otherwise there wouldnt be all those hypothetical situations which he brought up
Also he is filming the commentary for the KOHS dcut dvd tomorrow evening he's doing it with the director, writer, Lee hana and Lee soo hyukLee yeoleum wont be there due to clashing schedulesThe plan is for them to film the commentary for either ep 7 or ep 12dont konw which one yetthe dvd has also confirmed to have english subs and will be a region 3

NRGchick said: Hello All! A Seo In Guk convert after watching High School King. Will start watching Reply 1997 when I have the time (workload stress!)
Quite sad to hear that he is still not over KOHS but I do hope that he will continue to produce great music (hooked on Calling you at the moment) and have more roles in dramas. He is definitely one of the better music singer/idol turned actor than some who are currently acting *cough* * cough*

mama mia - dec 2013 eng subworth sitting thru. of course sig is deliciously handsome and charming and funny :)
http://english.kbs.co.kr/hallyu/gallery_view.html?No=1888

cecilia said: Thx for that tumblr post and i do agree on many things she said, which is why in guk never entered my radar til now. I mean if i had to write a post i could write a real long one but there are reasons why in guk has not been able to gain the popularity that he is capable of getting til now. First of all he started as a singer from superstar k. The problem was that he was still an amateur but got thrown into the professional market straightaway. For sure he improved alot during the superstar k journey but compared to idols who train for years, his few months were not much. After winning, he got put into the spotlight straightawy with the skills and experience of an amateur. It would be unfair to compare him to pro's at that stage of his career. I think its Only natural that it took him a bit of time to grow and inprove as a singer and performer. Think about audition programs now, some singers dont necessarily debut straightaway. One example i can think of who debuted jot long after was Lee Ha yee ( Lee HI) but even she had some time to train and her debut single was a bit unpolished too. Second reason is something i feel strongly about. I wrote a long post on this in korean on dc and found out that alot of korean fans feel the same (had 60 recommends and thousands of clicks)...that tumblr also touched on it. Seriously i dont know what was going on in the minds of the people from Jellyfish who were choosing the songs or planning the album concept, image, performance etc. Over the first few yrs of his career, how many 'wtf's were there??? When i wrote that post in korean, i had only been listening to his songs for a couple of weeks and was not quite familiar with them yet, but i think i could get a better feel and assess his music from the point of a random, non-fan listener then. You hear time and time again about singers trying to establish their style and make themselves stand out amongst the sea of singers. I feel Jellyfish has failed in building that image or style for in guk. In a big way. In guk is extremely versatile yes, but theres a thing called concept and focus which i felt were seriously lacking. Before KOHS the only song i knew of in guk was saranghae U, and my impression of him was more a ballad singer. Im not saying he should be boxed as a particular type of singer but there needs to be something that defines him as seo in guk and makes him distinct as a singer and performer. Even now i still think they have not be able to establish that. As a fan now, ive definitely become more biased and his korean songs have started to grow on me. But as a random listener, its hard to jump on his ship with whats being presented. From what i gather, some of the common frustrations korean fans have with jellyfish is (1) giving him songs or image which do not suit him (think baby U) (2) cutting his music activities short (tease me was rising up in the charts after 3 weeks but activities ended then) (3) the fact there is still no full length korean album and just a whole bunch digital singles more than anything. And linked to that (4) too much focus on japanese market and neglecting the korean market (in terms of his music) The reason i got so worked up about this issue was because i came across his japanese songs. I am biased (in a nwgative way) towards japanese songs, i can support but ive never really liked korean singers' japanesw songs, even the non remake onesml. But surprisingly in guk's japanese songs are really good. The style, album concept, vocals etc really suit him well. The ppl who plan these, who wrote these songs, actually have some continuity in the way they are shaping in guk as a singer. The first time i heard some of his japanese stuff i was almost in tears. Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just made me feel that if in korea, they can get their act together, in guk can really become popular in the korean music market too. But i dont know if thats too much to hope for. anyhow that was a much longer rant than i initially planned. Thx for reading