Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

cecilia said: sorry been so stuck in dc with all the updatesbut in guk was hilarious yesterdaycant go in detail now because i/m at workbut to share 2 funny things he said yesterday
(1) he said that he's been drinking with friends over the past week during his time off.. with the actor that plays dukhwan adn his friendsthen later during another segment he mentioned that he had some new best friends, 2Bic (theyre a newish duo) and taht he's been drinking with them and that he's put on weight, that spending them with them, his body is following them as well (as in putting on weight)
(2) fans were yelling out taht he's good looking, and he said, dont just say it here, but go online and write that Seo in guk is good looking
XD

• Like 1

Yes the preordering of the dcut dvd has started and the deadline is one week before release which is end of oct-nov i think

Yes24 is pretty good they also take overseas orders, shipping cost will depend on ur location. Cost of dvd is 121000 won (i think)

I think i did a tutorial on yes24 bwfore...let me try find it when i go home

• Like 1

095924431_15.jpg095924287_14.jpg095922128_2.jpg

new interview of in guk on naver's main page today!http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=420&aid=0000001334

it's quite long so i might not translate itbut in it he talks about right from before he auditioned to superstar k right til nowalot of stuff i think you guys might have heard of already but what struck me as he talked about his feelings towards the end of KOHS is just the extent that he fell into minsuk's worldfrom his talk on sunday and this interview as well, it's the same thing, i dont think he's been quite able to walk out of his Minsuk's world just yetin this interview, he says taht he's never found it so hard to walk out of a character so farduring the last screening of KOHS, he said that he was trying hard to be deliberately quiet, calmbut is' now been over a month and he's still the samenowadays he says alot of people have been telling him that he seems quieteri feel as if in the process of trying to go back to seo in guk, his personality is actually changingon sunday, he was saying that after finishing the drama he feels as if he's grown olderthere's been multiple instances in the last month where he has he doesnt know what words to use, but feels that something has changed/is changing inside himI quote him from this interview
"After the filming of the drama finished, I felt like emotional at the hollow feeling that I felt every moment, and I also wanted to cry. I don't understand myself why I was like that and I also couldn't control those emotions. It seems like this is the first time I've felt this way.."
I watched other videos from sunday and he said that he has also been drinking recently with the actor who plays dukhwan and also director. He says they keep talking about the drama. He says he wants to walk away from it and stop talking about ti but they just keep going back to it.
For In guk's sake, I actually hope that he can break away from KOHS soon. It actually sounds like it getting more serious. Next thing you know he might start feeling depressed before MS' world is not a real one, and he seems to be having trouble to snap back to reality.
Btw i couldnt find the tutorial i did for yes24 before.. if anyone is keen to get it preordered now, let me know i can try to help you. If not, most probably the dvd should be available after release on places like yesasia. However, might miss out on extra goodies if you order it after release

• Like 1

Thank you so much for the article @cecilia. and also for looking for the yes24 tutorial. God bless you! Oh btw, I found the instructions on how to pre-order in Japanese, although I don't understand Japanese, the figures are really helping. The DVDs are a bit expensive though!!!Should I get one? aarrgh

• Like 1

095924431_15.jpg095924287_14.jpg
095922128_2.jpg

new interview of in guk on naver's main page today!
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=420&aid=0000001334

it's quite long so i might not translate it
but in it he talks about right from before he auditioned to superstar k right til now
alot of stuff i think you guys might have heard of already 
but what struck me as he talked about his feelings towards the end of KOHS is just the extent that he fell into minsuk's world
from his talk on sunday and this interview as well, it's the same thing, i dont think he's been quite able to walk out of his Minsuk's world just yet
in this interview, he says taht he's never found it so hard to walk out of a character so far
during the last screening of KOHS, he said that he was trying hard to be deliberately quiet, calm
but is' now been over a month and he's still the same
nowadays he says alot of people have been telling him that he seems quieter
i feel as if in the process of trying to go back to seo in guk, his personality is actually changing
on sunday, he was saying that after finishing the drama he feels as if he's grown older
there's been multiple instances in the last month where he has he doesnt know what words to use, but feels that something has changed/is changing inside him
I quote him from this interview

"After the filming of the drama finished, I felt like emotional at the hollow feeling that I felt every moment, and I also wanted to cry. I don't understand myself why I was like that and I also couldn't control those emotions. It seems like this is the first time I've felt this way.."

I watched other videos from sunday and he said that he has also been drinking recently with the actor who plays dukhwan and also director. He says they keep talking about the drama. He says he wants to walk away from it and stop talking about ti but they just keep going back to it.

For In guk's sake, I actually hope that he can break away from KOHS soon. It actually sounds like it getting more serious. Next thing you know he might start feeling depressed before MS' world is not a real one, and he seems to be having trouble to snap back to reality.

Btw i couldnt find the tutorial i did for yes24 before.. if anyone is keen to get it preordered now, let me know i can try to help you. If not, most probably the dvd should be available after release on places like yesasia. However, might miss out on extra goodies if you order it after release

i actually felt sad reading this one. what's going on to our seo in gukkie? i feel like he fell in love with min suk's life and wants to live it. but he is sooo similar to lee min suk. oh i hope he feels much better soon. for the record, i love seo in guk first and lee min suk second just so he knows. hehe

as for the preorder, thanks so much for the help @cecilia. i am fully determined to buy one. You have helped me in pre ordering. Thank you so much. please let me know if there is anything i should do to make it happen.

@LingL‌ thank you for the info ^^

aww i am hoping seo in guk feels better soon. we love seo in guk!

• Like 1