Who Is Your Ideal Type Game(kpop edition)!

Guest MarkXD

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the guys, the final round was Eunhyuk and Donghae (*biased biased*), in the end, I made the heartbreaking decision to go with Donghae. For the ladies, I got Tiffany! 

Guest Nutellla

It ended up as an all-out war between DBSK and SHINee for me... and Onew won =3 Although the fact that there were zero members from MBLAQ certainly helped towards that result xP

Guest dekonmaru

OMMMGGGG that was so difficult!!! XD to the semi-finals I had like, Siwon, TOP, Junho, Taecyeon, Jaejoong, Jay Park, Jonghyun and Seungri XD

then I narrowed it down to TOP VS Taecyeon and Jay Park VS Jonghyun.........and then for the finals it was TOP VS Jay Park and I was like OMGGG WAEEEE T.T

I had to choose TOP because he's my ultimate bias but Jay Park is CLOSELY BEHIND <333

Guest Paigers616

In the end it was Jay Park vs GD, and Minho (shinee) vs Jaeoong then it was Jay park (I never would have guessed I would have picked him over GD before this it took forever for me to decide lol) vs Jaejoong. I ended up with Jaejoong. Makes since, he's my kpop bias, so... haha happy.gif

Final Round: Kyuhyun VS. Eunhyuk! Lol, impossible to choose, it was already hard almost half way through XD I got Eunhyuk in the end :D

Guest claudiaclavel

LOL I chose a guy that I don't even know who he is '-'

help """"""" he kinda looks japanese, brown hair, I don't know xD

His group has 3 characters and his name has 2 characters xD

UPDATED: It's Jung Yunhak from SUPERNOVA ^^

Guest LAudrey

SiWon vs WooYoung was really hard to choose !!! the same goes then between WooYoung vs TaecYeon ! But I finally chose the one that was somewhat already on my mind...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rynvlfs15

The last question is Seung Ri (BigBang) VS DongHae (SuperJunior) is the most hard question...cuz both are my bias DX...i choose DongHae at the last... :) (Mianhae SeungRi-ah TT.TT)

Archived