Who Is Your Ideal Type Game(kpop edition)!

Guest MarkXD

Guest legweak17

Gahhhhhaiiiiishhhh, It was between Taemin and Kim Hyun Joong at the end (go figure--my SHINee and my SS501 <3<3 lol)--oh man, it was so hard.  So, so hard.

In the end, though, I picked Kim Hyun Joong.  <3  But between him and Taemin, I still don't know lol.  I really really don't.  I love them both so so so much <3<3

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pinkyx

Its not easy choosing between Taeyang and G-Dragon!

But i purposely chose Junsu2PM, ahhahah!

And holy shii....I quit half way for hte girls because at the final round was Wonder Girls vs. Woder girls and i dont want to chose! ahhaa

Guest betty_7_30

haha, it was between Min Hwan, who i didn't even know until now or TaeYang, i chose TaeYang cuz i knew him but Min Hwan was so close (:

Guest davidnuknow

i had to pick between top and jonghyun... and that wasn't even in the end.... LOL my ideal is jonghyun <3

for the second time... i had to choose between yunho and jonghyun in the end..... how do you expect me to choose?

Guest MsChaofan

This would be more fun if didn't know who the people are, because now I just choose my biases. Although, some of those pictures were a bit unflattering even if they were my biases...

HAha that was fun...though the pics for the females are pretty bad. I like the hard option for the females since it doesn't show their entire face, but then again some pics were terrible.

Anyway...on Hard I ended up with Goo Hara! And on Normal...I ended up picking Yoobin.

In the end... Kyuhyun vs. Eunhyuk. OH NO WHY MY TWO BIASES. xDD But I chose Hyukkie. At every click, I have to panic. xD At every try, I just clicked on Eunhyuk. :) And once, there was Kyuhyun vs. Eunhyuk... which not even in the semi-finals yet, so sorry, Kyuhyun. T_T xD

Guest Impurity

Sungmin from Super Junior vs Chansung from 2PM in the 18th round on Normal.

Jesus, who do you pick? o_o [This is of course, meant in a bad way.]

In the end - I got Changmin from DBSK on Normal and on Hard o_o. Tehe, I don't mind that 8DD

Guest savoir vivre

I got Jaejoong (DBSK) and G-Dragon (Big Bang) in the end.

And oh my freaking golly, I was totally fidgeting on my seat because IT WAS SO HARD to choose between them, but then again I came up with G-dragon. ^^, dunno why though, i guess he's just really my ideal guy. ^^

Archived