Park Shin Hye in Nepal for Love Request

Guest 13sunshine

Guest 13sunshine

updated with more pics from her manager's cy <3
Photo Of The Day! Park ShinHye on a mission to spread some love in Nepal!

It is known that actress Park ShinHye has recently visited a village Tapatali in Nepal.

She is there to personally deliver fan-prepared stationery for children in the village. Even though by country policy, many children got the chance to go to school there, many facilities were still lacking for the children.

She also visited the homes of the needy and took care of a 12-year-old child’s sibling and their mother. In addition, she also went down to the quarry to help out workers who live in the slums, carrying the rocks and a big hammer with her small hand.

Park ShinHye even worn the Santa Clause costumes making Christmas happen in the village by giving out presents and taking photo – making this Christmas a special one for the kids who only know about Christmas through stories told by others.

She said, “Looking at the smiles of the children who live in such difficult situation, I wanted to spread more love so I joined this volunteering project. But I felt sorry about that because I felt I have received more love.”

S:Chosun Daily & kbites

mls4qw.jpg

14o61dz.jpg

27zfdau.jpg

aagfa8.jpg

Source : http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_d...9122300614.html

wow I'm really loving these pics *fangirling mode*

she's glowing like an angel!, soooo cute with the baby! can't wait to see the show!

----------------

UPDATED PICS FROM HER MANAGER'S CY

ndmn2a.jpg

2hejywj.jpg

<3

qz2buu.jpg

gosh it's LOVE!!!

24w6jbp.jpg

fegxlu.jpg

sw5jb7.jpg

22x8wi.jpg

She's just so beautiful inside and out :wub:

Thanks to 13sunshine for the link in YB thread, as well as the photos. SH looks happy in those photos. I guess the trip must be good for her soul, and it is shining out from her eyes.

Does anyone know what time is the show? It is this Sunday, right?

Edit: Sorry it wasn't the YB thread, it's the PSH thread. I got confused as I've YB, JGS and PSH pages in my browser opened at the same time! :D

Just drop by to show my support to SH...thanks 13sunshine for providing us with the pictures and news about SH trip to Nepal...hope see more pictures :D

She is really good role model...trying to ballance her life as celebrity and doing charity work...such a sweet girl :)

She's super busy with the scheduled activities until the end of the year.

It's been a while since I last saw her this busy...

I actually like it.

Hope she gets enough rest... I can see she is happy.

Guest christelle-g

LOVE her so much!

Such a good role model for everyone, she's young but very mature.

The first pic is nice, the baby is such a cutie pie.

Archived