Ashlee Simpson's Plastic Surgery

Guest lovejyk

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest goodvibrations

eh. It made her hotter and a hypocrite. Every star is a hypocrite in hollywood though, so it's okay. Jessica's still the hotter Simpson in my book.

Guest starstrewnnight

Wow how strange. I was just reading a magazine at Target (I think cosmopolatin sp?) and she was on the cover. The article was saying how she wants girls to accept themselves and not be bothered by the image hollywood wants them to be.

weeeeirrddd...

Guest ladiebugfreak

yeaa she looks more unique before, but now i guess she's plain old pretty which is good i guess.

Guest namoo_ya

seeing this only makes me wonder how much plastic surgery jessica got done.... cuz she def doesn't look the same as her debut

Guest angel2nyt

wow.

i thought she only got

her nose done..

but i guess not..

she looks really different

idk it like it before or after.. -.-

i agree..

i also thought her nose was the only thing she got done

Guest hpnotiq

i've liked her from the start.

i thought she was just pretty as the way she was.

after she got her nose done, she looked really pretty but all that other crap.. makes her look really weird.

i like her better before the surgery.

Guest GibmeAFeedinTube

yeah definitely a forehead+eyebrow lift cause the skin around it, comon its all fudging stretched to the max. i already stated before her chin got carved but i rem somebody insisted ashlee never had a double chin to begin with. stop being losers, and just recognize the work the girl's done on her face. that's the pt of plastic surgery isnt it?

Guest SwtMsT

Before, her face had character and she looked fine.

Now she looks like a fake little doll.

she more edge and looked better, BEFORE.

Guest starcaption

I think she looks better now, but I think she got too much done too fast. What did they do to her lips? Iduno, they look the same to me.

Guest eliteninja

i personally thinks she looks better after

but i wouldn`t have said anything if she didn`t get the surgery, b/c she wasn`t even ugly before

anyway, she looks SO FREAKING DIFFERENT

i didn`t recognize her until someone said it was ashlee simpson :vicx:

Guest dream_on

wow no wonder she looks so different. she got a lot done. >_<

hmm i actually voted that she looks better after surgery but now that i look at her pics again...she does just look like everyone else now. she had a different look before but she just looks like her sister's twin now. so i think her before look was actually better for her. =/ even though she's techinally more hollywood pretty now.

Guest kris_argee

for me, i like her before look

and yeah...she looks alot like her sister now

she could pass for jessica's twin sister...

Guest xbamboo

She got rhinoplasty, a eyelid lift, her jaws cut, and she got her lips filled with collagen.

what?!?! okay i've heard/ seen that she got her nose shaved off a bit...

but even from the pictures you provided it doesn't look like she did anything else

seriously, her jaw cut??? you've gotta be kidding lol

anyway, she looks good with her new nose & i support her for her decision --

it's not easy being in the public eye all the time and being dissatisfied with your appearance

Archived