I'M BACK!!!!

Guest Anjo

with a short clip however...
So me and Roku decided to record something real quick cause we were bored one day.. it's just a short clip of So Sick by Neyo. My voice has really changed and i'm pretty sure you guys will be able to tell...And roku too cause before we recorded this, i spent about 45 minutes with him trying to help him hear the correct pitch and sing on pitch too and he is getting WAYYY WAYY better. :P

I've been real busy with school (SENIOR YEAR) and I'm GRADUATING TOMORROW!!! So that's why I havent been on here for HECKA long.. haha. But chyea..

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE SHORT CLIP THOUGH! :D

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.c...&songID=4062601

Guest tinasarangg

CONGRATZ<3

haha you guys are graduating so late, we graduated two weeks ago.

i like this, the chorus was nice, but one of you was too flat at times.

:sweatingbullets: haha thanks. By the way, I'm the one that first starts singing for anyone who doesn't know me or remember me here.

Guest fantasiimaker

It's been tooo long since you last came here =)

Your voice has definitely changed a bit...it feels more defined and soulful here. However, I couldn't really tell that much since the original singer in the bg was distracting ><

Hope to hear more soon!

Archived