[OFFICIAL] Yang Yoseob (양요섭) of BEAST

Guest vietsoul

Guest sillymexpd

Ahhhh~ he's the cutest ;'] He's my favorite of the group currently!

At first I was only interested in the group becos of AJ but Yo Seob definitely kept my interest.

Ssaga_G -- If I were you I'd definitely be pissed! I was definitely pissed to scroll down a whole page of NO PICTURES thanks to those hotlinkers >:| I'd appreciate it if you would upload it again. Love you hahas

[edit] woah topped a page that's a first! wish i had pictures to share but i don't so sorry about that guys!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sOojiN&

I would upload the pictures because I saved them but when I came back to my computer like 10 minutes later, ALL my files disappeared so I have no pictures of anyone or songs or anything T____T.. I'm working on getting everything back. && I hope someone else(?) can post his sexy pictures? hahaha!

yoseobb you're a cutieee ^^

<3

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

gah he's such a cutie pie that you just fall in an instant for *_* WE NEED MORE PICTURE OF YOSEOB!! haha i deemand. But don't we have any name for being a yoseob fan?

Guest sOojiN&

But don't we have any name for being a yoseob fan?

Yes! We all should come up with a name for being a YoSeob fans x)

---

I can't wait until the SGB airs with DooJoon & YoSeob. I want to watch it.

Anyone know when it'll air? Maybe this coming saturday??

Guest laura_budora

all the pics that were uploaded don't show up for me T.T

hopefully someone can re-up them?

btw sOojiN& do you think you can post the picture you used for your avatar?

yo seob looks so adorable in that picture! C:

Guest sOojiN&

btw sOojiN& do you think you can post the picture you used for your avatar?

yo seob looks so adorable in that picture! C:

of course ^^

img0404200910242219074.jpg

img0404200910242219078.jpg

1256448716_IMG_6697copy.jpg

Sorry the pictuers are kinda big.. Anyways, I already forgot who I got the pictures

from.. loll. But I posted 2 more x)

<3

Guest Ssaga_G

Okay I asked politely to the person who hotlinked to remove their pictures but since they didn't I was forced to move my pictures to another album so now they can not have them either.

I've decided to reupload all the pictures one last time because they really are great pictures and I want everybody to be able to see them but if they get holinked one more time I promise, I will not repost them again.

Do any of you guys have a good image hosting site. Cause photobucket seems to be easily hotlinked.

Someone suggested tinypic but I need a site that has a good bulk uploading function like photobucket.

If you don't know, it's okay. I'll just use photobucket.

WARNING: This will be my 3rd and last time uploading the same pictures again. If someone hotlinks then I refuse to upload the same 200 + pictures a 4th time. I will keep posting new pictures but I will not repost the old ones.

So please be considerate and think before you act. Don't be selfish and let everyone enjoy the pictures.

So anyways... I'll have the pictures back up soon. Please wait patiently while they upload. (and take my warning into consideration please)

In the meantime:

YoSeob filming for Star Golden Bell: How much cuter could he get?

i5dr3o.jpg

Guest michiilah .

I LOVE YO SEOB! HE IS SO CUTE!!

He can really pull off the blonde hair 8D

I find it really cute how he's always around Doo Joon :D

They act like newlyweds LOL.

doojoonandyoseob3.gif

doojoonandyoseob2.gif

doojoonandyoseob.jpg

doojoonandyoseob4.jpg

doojoonandyoseob5.jpg

doojoonandyoseob6.jpg

doojoonandyoseob7.jpg

He is so cute.

yoseobanddoojoon10.jpg

doojoonandyoseob9.jpg

yo seob and so-1 :)

yoseobandhyunseung.jpg

yoseob12.jpg

Love Jun hyung's pose.

yoseobandjunhyung.jpg

yoseob10.jpg

yoseob6.jpg

yoseob7.jpg

yoseob8.jpg

yoseob9.jpg

credit: b2st rising

I just realised that he has really skinny legs, rofl.

Ssaga_G~~ I feel for you!!! I want to slap them hotlinking pieces of donkey now...

Guest laura_budora

of course ^^

Sorry the pictuers are kinda big.. Anyways, I already forgot who I got the pictures

from.. loll. But I posted 2 more x)

<3

Thank you! He looks so cute!!

Also thanks Ssaga_G & michiilah for posting more pictures <3

Okay I asked politely to the person who hotlinked to remove their pictures but since they didn't I was forced to move my pictures to another album so now they can not have them either.

I've decided to reupload all the pictures one last time because they really are great pictures and I want everybody to be able to see them but if they get holinked one more time I promise, I will not repost them again.

Do any of you guys have a good image hosting site. Cause photobucket seems to be easily hotlinked.

Someone suggested tinypic but I need a site that has a good bulk uploading function like photobucket.

If you don't know, it's okay. I'll just use photobucket.

WARNING: This will be my 3rd and last time uploading the same pictures again. If someone hotlinks then I refuse to upload the same 200 + pictures a 4th time. I will keep posting new pictures but I will not repost the old ones.

So please be considerate and think before you act. Don't be selfish and let everyone enjoy the pictures.

So anyways... I'll have the pictures back up soon. Please wait patiently while they upload. (and take my warning into consideration please)

In the meantime:

YoSeob filming for Star Golden Bell: How much cuter could he get?

i5dr3o.jpg

OMG! where do you get all these?? i love you! [well,ok, not as much as i love Yo Seob buuuut....] let's get married! *hugs* c(^^,c)

Anyways, i wasnt able to see the past photos you've uploaded, since the bandwidth issue kinda broke out before i was able to check.

But can i just ask for ur Photobucket page? Well, it'll be a lot easier there~ and no, i wont hotlink, i promise!

hah! im gathering photos of him cuz i'll be making tons of wallpapers of him! <333

nyaha! damn those hotlinkers >.<

Guest widchii

Thanks for all the pics!! Yoseob is just ADORABLE!

When he smiles, I can't help myself but smiling back at him....uh I mean at the monitor LOL

and you know what, He's got a fanboy too! My cousin really likes him and he even calls Yoseob "Yang Yo" which I think is the cutest nickname in the KPOP world. It sounds so cute! (Well, I'm being biased XD)

But I wonder what will my cousin react if Beast's fanclub name is really going to be "Beauty" :lol:

Guest sOojiN&

Haha on star golden bell the pd said yoseob resembled a cute

shizhu (or however you spell that) lol!! I was laughing :D bbut i

think he is cuter than a puppy. LOL.

Archived