Moon Geun Young 문근영

kanzcech

12046611_1039330316103118_20061778452748

aka_moons아침일찍부터 데이트를 나서 봅니다. 근데 비온다요 ㅠㅠ 좋아좋아!!! 꺄~ 다들 좋은 하루 되세요!!!! #어제와 #같은듯 #다른 #오늘 #옷만 #같다잉#곰숑키들 #비오니까 #조증 #조심하긔~#Day13
Trans: Starting early in the morning, (I’m) going on a date (with my mom/family). But it’s raining ㅠㅠ I like it, I like it!!! Kkya~ Everyone hope you have a good day!!!! #likeyesterday#similar #butdifferent #today #justtheclothes #arethesame#bearshyongkies#sinceitsraining #becarefulof #mania~ #Day13

12096480_1039330419436441_82359409149163

aka_moons비오는날 점심은.. 아구찜! 너로 정했다!!!! 다들 맛점~ 즐점!!! #아놔#의처증 #곰숑키들#엄마랑 #데이트 #한다곳!! #먹스타그램 #안할라했는데 #노네들 #때문에 #사진 #찍었다 #맛있겠지#ㅎㅎ
Trans: On a raining day, lunch is.. agujjim(or agwijjim) (steamed spicy angler fish with soybean sprouts)! (We) chose you!!!! Everyone have a delicious lunch~ enjoyable lunch!!!#ohmy#othellosyndrome #bearshyongkies #imhaving #adate #withmymom!!#iwasntgoingtodo #foodstagram #butbecauseof #you #itooka #picture#itlooksdeliciousright#hehe
By SoompiMoons

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moon Geun Young and Yoo Ah In Have Adorable Interaction

moon-geun-young-yoo-ah-in.jpg

A display of sweet interaction between actors Moon Geun Young and Yoo Ah In is grabbing viewers’ attention.

The movie “Sado” (also known as “The Throne”) was the center of focus on the September 27 broadcast of the Naver’s Live Movie Talk. During the broadcast, character video trailers for the film were shown. Despite the clips being short, the actors were affected and showed their raw emotions.

Moon Geun Young showed tears saying, “My heart aches. I feel so sorry for Crown Prince Sado.” To that, Yoo Ah In cracked everyone up by saying, “Give me some love,” and leaned on Moon Geun Young.

Read More Here:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/02/moon-geun-young-and-yoo-ah-in-have-adorable-interaction/

12112368_1039596796076470_47392512661609

aka_moons날씨가 무쟈게 좋으다^^ 다들 좋은 하루 보내시길!!! #늦은 #출근 #그치만 #엄청나게 #빠른 #퇴근을 #예상해봄미다 #꺄#Day14
Trans: The weather is extremely nice^^ Everyone hope you have a good day!!! #workstarts #late(today) #but #(I)predict #(it'll)finish #very #quickly #kkya- #Day14

12107711_1039596766076473_15352911699597

aka_moons일찍 퇴근 할 줄 알았는데... 저녁 먹으러 간다요ㅠㅠ 다들 따뜻한 오후 보내요^^ #오늘은#안징징거리고 #조용하네 #곰숑키들 #내가 #안보고싶나부다 #푸우#난부댕해~ #

Trans: I thought I'd finish work early today... but I'm going to eat dinnerㅠㅠ Everyone hope you have a warm afternoon^^ #today #notpleadingand #quiet #bearshyongkies#doyounot #miss #me #poowoo~(sobbing sound) #imsad~ #

By SoompiMoons

12070863_820371161405052_1858370850_n.jp

출근준비완료!! 상콤한 아침! 좋은 하루 되시길^^ 앗! 그러고보니 토요일이네 #곰숑키들 #잘자또? #내꿍꼬또? #굳모닝이얌! #오늘도 #힘찬하루 #보냉 #Day15

Trans: Completed preparing to go to work!! Sweet/refreshing morning! Today also hope you have a good day^^ Aht! Come to think of it, it's Saturday #bearshyongkies #didyousleepwell? #didyoudreamofme? #itsagoodmorning! #todayalso #havean #energetic(strong)day #Day15

cr: sarigomtangmoons

CHECK OUT MOON GEUN YOUNG'S SURPRISING HAIRSTYLE CHANGE FOR THE VILLAGE!

12033241_1003522926366760_17855196134543

Fans of Moon Geun Young – breathe in the Hallyu star’s light new look in the October issue of Allure Korea.

The 28-year-old is the lead in a 16-episode thriller drama called The Village, which will premiere on ONE on 8 Oct, 8.55pm / 7.55pm (JKT). She plays Han So Yoon, a young woman who wants to teach English in a peaceful village called Achiara, which is later shaken up by the discovery of a long buried dead body.

The Village begins airing on 8 Oct, every Thu & Fri, 8.55pm / 7.55pm (JKT), first and exclusively on ONE.

(c)http://www.onetvasia.com/jinjjayo/check-out-moon-geun-youngs-surprising-hairstyle-change-village

Moon Geun Young’s Eerie Poster for “The Village” Revealed

by JiwonYu (soompi)

Moon Geun Young’s Eerie Poster for “The Village” Revealed

To add to the rising anticipation, SBS‘s new mystery thriller drama “The Village” (also known as “The Village: Achiara’s Secret”) revealed Moon Geun Young‘s character poster.

As hinted in the drama’s first teaser, the viewers are curious to see what Moon Geun Young will encounter as she starts living in this mysterious village.

This photo shoot took place in a studio in Gangnam. Moon Geun Young arrived early and was all smiles looking at other actors’ poster photos. When it was her turn, her face turned serious and she was able to capture So Yoon’s (her character’s) emotions well.

to read more:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/03/moon-geun-youngs-eerie-poster-for-the-village-revealed/

Moon Geun-young’s photos for Harper’s Bazaar released

•  
  • facebook share
  • tweet
  • google+
Updated : October 04 2015

(Namoo Actors)

Actress Moon Geun-young’s fashion photos for Harper’s Bazaar were revealed on her agency Namoo Actors’ Facebook page Sunday.

Moon exhibited luring charm, staring through her tousled locks.

She recently starred in period film “The Throne” as the bride of tragic crown prince Sado, and will continue to expand her portfolio in upcoming SBS drama “The Village: Achiara’s Secret” alongside K-pop group BTOB’s Yook Sung-jae.

(Namoo Actors)

She is currently shooting for the drama in Seoul and Wanju-gun, North Jeolla Province.

Moon said in the interview with Harper’s Bazaar that, “The first time I read the script for ‘The Village’ I felt as if I was reading a movie synopsis. Each episode is like a puzzle piece. I wonder what picture we’ll get once all 16 pieces are matched together. I hope the viewers will share this feeling and enjoy the show.”

“Village” will premiere on Wednesday at 10 p.m.

(Namoo Actors)

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

Link: http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201510041719365760169_2

12140824_1040262442676572_55925251039238

Top actresses opt for bobs and lobs

Actresses frequently change their looks for image transformations to fit into films’ characters. Some gain oodles of weight, and others change their makeup styles. Following are three of leading actresses of Korea -- Kim Tae-hee, Moon Geun-young and Lee Young-ae -- who cut their hair short for their acting careers.

Kim cut her hair into a straight lob in recent SBS drama “Yong-pal,” for a scene where she had to cut her own hair. She also dyed her hair orange brown which accentuates her flawless fair skin as well as a perfect fit for her chairwoman character. For Kim’s trendy hair, cut your hair into a medium bob, blow-dry the hair with an unlimited spherical brush and roll the ends.

12143229_1040544255981724_28642885578608

Actress Moon also had her hair cut into a cute wavy bob for her character role in the upcoming SBS series “The Village: Achiara’s Secreet.” As she is set to play an English teacher, the 28-year-old made a decision to get a more sophisticated look. The star added quite loose but precise curls to her medium bob hair which looked stylish as well.

Read More Here:http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201510051756562610518_2

12108232_1040649229304560_40110268547837

IG on October 4,
aka_moons나는야 밤촬영 대기중~ 오늘은 몇시에나 끝나려나? ㅠㅠ 다들 굳밤되세요^^ #곰숑키들 #징징거려서 #올랴줌 #하늘은 #매순간마다 #참 #아름다워 #다들 #굳밤 #
Trans: I am on standby for night filming~ Today at what time will (work) finish? ㅠㅠ Everyone hope you have a good night^^ #bearshyongkies #becauseyouwerepleading #imposting(apicture) #thesky #ineverymomentis #so #beautiful #everyone #goodnight #

12108164_1040649442637872_10765134476173

IG on October 4,
aka_moons촬영끝!!! 우앙~ 일찍끝났당!!! 밤에는 쌀쌀하군요!! 다들 감기조심하세요^^ 그럼 이만 굳밤&굳잠
#오잉 #곰숑키가 #요있네! #덕분에 #따뜻했오 #고마워 #항상 #그럼이만 #잘자 #내꿍꼬
Trans: Finished filming!!! Wow~ finished early!!! It's cold at night!! Everyone be careful not to get a cold^^ Then now good night & good sleep
#oh #thebearshyongky #ishere! #thankstoyou #iwaswarm #thankyou #always #thennow #sleepwell #dreamofme

12096456_1040650012637815_49382164655119

aka_moons오늘도 늦은 출근! 그치만 빠른 퇴근을 기대해봄미당! 다들 기분 좋은 저녁 되세요
#자꾸 #보라보라 #하길래 #대놓고 #바람피우는줄 #그랬담봐라! # #맞바람필고얌#킁킁#내일 #보라에서 #만나우리#힛-
Trans: Today also a late start to work! But I expect work to finish quickly! Everyone hope you have a pleasant evening #sinceyoukept #saying #borabora#ithoughtyouwere #inplainsight #cheatingonme#ifyou(dare)do that! # #illdothesameinreturn! (Moons is playfully playing with bear shyongkies keke She’s so cute, witty, and fun!) #keungkeung#tomorrow#letsmeet #atbora(short for viewable radio)! heet-

12115740_1040650369304446_41359629960699

aka_moons우훙 ㅠㅠ 나 또 대기중이에욤 ㅠㅠ 오늘도 일찍 퇴근은 글렀네~ 에잇~ ㅠㅠ
#곰숑키들 #다들 #저녁밥 #먹었옹#나는 #쌀국수 #한그릇 #뚝딱했옹 #좋은저녁 #좋은밤 #보내
Trans: Woohoong ㅠㅠ I’m on standby again ㅠㅠ Today also I don’t think work will finish early~ aeit(shucks)~ ㅠㅠ #bearshyongkies #didyouall #have #dinner#iquicklyhad#abowlof #ricenoodles #havea #goodevening #goodnight

By SoompiMoons

12141628_1040539512648865_76579933522172

Schedule of Moon Geun Young ^0^ for October !

On October 6 ,Moon Geun Young and Sung Jae (BTOB) will appear in SBS Radio program 'Cultwo Show' at 2pm (KST) talk about Drama The Village and at 3pm (KST) will be held the press conference at Dangsan (GRAND Convention Center) 2nd Floor !

October 7,First broadcast drama of Moon Geun Young 'The Village Achiara's Secret' on SBS 

(c)namooactors.schedule

Posted by MGYIFC 

Moon Geun Young Did Not Know Yook Sung Jae's Band

yook-sung-jae-and-moon-geun-young.jpg?w=

Moon Geun Young and BtoB's Yook Sung Jae will co-star in the upcoming drama "The Village - Achiara's Secret."

On October 6 the 28-year-old actress appeared on the SBS program "Cultwo Show" with the 20-year-old singer-actor. The host asked her if she knew about Yook's band BtoB before she signed on to co-star with him, but she admitted that she did not.

Read More Here :kdramastars

12112466_1040998452602971_36117919135726

Sungjae to Moon Geun Young On SBS Power FM’s “Cultwo Show” aired on October 6

"When i look at her, i feel like it's a dream or maybe i'm watching a TV Show"
Ever since I was young ,Geun Young Noona always appeared on the TV. So Even I look at Her now, I feel like it's a dream or maybe i'm watching a TV show

DJ: Aren't all the members jealous?
SJ: They are totally jealous. They said because it's a drama with MGY noona, so the drama will be good

Having to act with an actress that is one of the top best actress in Korea, i'm really honored

By Mrsdoob2uty Thanks !

Posted By MGY IFC

Moon Geun Young reveals she knew more about Sungjae than BTOB

BTOB-Sungjae-moon-geun-young_1444141556_

Actress Moon Geun Young and her 'The Village: Achiara's Secret' co-starSungjae appeared on SBS powerFM's 'Cultwo Show' on October 6.  Here, they revealed their first impressions of each other.

Moon Geun Young first stated, "Honestly, I did not really know BTOB.  However, I heard the name Sungjae extremely often.  Also, when I said I was doing a drama with him, the unnie and auntie fans around me went absolutely crazy.  They all said they would come out to the set."

Regarding him specifically, she said, "He's so cute and pure.  I like him because he's a refreshing friend."

He said in regards to her, "She's a noona I saw on TV since I was young, so it feels like a dream and like I'm watching the TV."

The drama starts airing on October 7!

(c) allkpop

Archived