THE TRUTH IS... by KRISTINE SA

Guest Solly

Guest Solly

such a lovely song from FFX-2 [:
kristine sa is amazing! she created this song using the background music of eternity by FFX-2 [:

eh... i messed up with the mixing for the first chorus... sorry... i really suck at mixing... haha >0<;;;

i ordered a new mic so i'm really happy!! :DDD i ordered the Samson Q1U USB Dynamic Recording Microphone so if you guys know anything about this mic, please tell me if it's a good one to use O_O;;; i want to hear soompiers' opinions! xDDDD

http://www.soundclick.com/smilefors0lly

ENJOY!!! [x

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest oOolalaa

Wow... I awesomely admire your voice! So strong...yet gentle? I liked this instrumental when I first listened to it back when. Hearing the lyrics to this makes it seem more meaningful. How can you keep your voice low and yet can still manage to reach high notes and not change pitch? Like you know how some people's voice would go from low to real high and it just sounds so off? Well you did a SUPER job!

Guest heygingersnap

this is one of my favorite songs, but i'd forgotten about it for a long time -- thanks for reminding me about it! :)

your voice is amazing. i could seriously listen to this all day. you hit your high notes very well, and just... wow. i can't think of any more words to describe. keep up the awesome work. ^_^;

hey, it was really good. u have a really good range, and a very powerful voice. lucky YOU! haha

keep up the good work!

Guest tinasarangg

SOLLY <3

i missed youu! where have you been?

your voice is strong, i absolutely loved the chorus.

you're getting a new mic!? yay <3 i hope its better quality; your mics never does your voice justice.

post more soon kk?

<3

Guest appledapple

It's good! I have never heard the original, I'll have to look it up :) But your voice is great as always!

Guest Solly

^tika!!! i want to do a collab with you once i get my new mic from the mail! :DDDDD

thank you everyone for the lovely comments! gave me more confidence! :DDDDD gam sa~~~~

littlebabytina16: hey hun! thanks for listening! ;DDDDD

bloo.: bloo!!! i love you!!! ;DDDD

<BK>: 응~ 감사! ^0^v 잘지내고있징? ㅎㅎㅎ

dee duckie: i love kristine sa too! i wonder what she's up to these days.

coffee & thesnowcrane: gracias for listening! xDDDD

oOolalaa & heygingersnap: aww~~~~ thank you for listening! *blush*

-S0LLY ^3^

Archived