[Piano Video] Kiss Me Goodbye (FFXII Theme) - Angela Aki

Guest KimL

Nothing fancy, i was just training! :)
Hello hello, no time to sing, not a voice for singing too (allergy....)

So i play the piano sometimes....

Here if for y'all i played Kiss Me Goobye, which i really like. and i can't wait for Final Fantasy XII to be released :)

Since it's all improvisation (while knowing the melody) and i didn't really trained , i hesitated sometimes.. But no time to re-record ^^

Also i did it in a rush (when no one at home, so there's no noise, no tv...) and i forgot to change the high of the chair lol (a baby was sitting there before me :lol: )

Ok here is the video, i hope it's not too boring to see the hands wandering on the keyboard for 5minutes....

But when i'll have time i'll play for real with a real video (a bit more attractive lol)

- Do you recognize the 2 characters on the piano?!! :w00t: (they're blurry i know :P)

- Do you recognize the variation of a famous theme at the intro?!! :w00t: (that's in the end of that theme i didn't even know what i wanted to play and hesitate hahaha that sucks here...)

http://rapidshare.de/files/22721664/KimL_-...G_2006.wmv.html

This is the FFXII theme?

The intro sounded like Hikari by Utada Hikaru (from Kingdom Hearts?). :D

Anyways. Nice. :) It looks difficult. o_o

yaaah it is that, Hikari... and the 'end' sucks =)

yes it's FFXII's theme song actually, as Suteki Da Ne was for FFX...

i really didn't know Angela Aki before that... But now she sang this and other songs , even a FF VIII song on one of her singles.

I think she's very talented, although i don't like her look lol

it just looks difficult because it's improvised and CONFUSED lol.....

the more i listen ,, the less i like....

Tomorrow i'll try to record again and repost the video ^^

i become a bit ashamed ahha but okay i warned already, it's a TRAINING lol

Good Stuff!

You played very well - improvistation very talented there. Keep it up

thanks thanks!

yeah as i said, it's so confused, i was a bit stressed i guess... the melody is sinking in all the improvisation...

if you already know the song it's kinda ok, but otherwise....

Don't worry i'll replay it ;)

Thanks again ^^

Archived