비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shery303

Hi, I'm new here. Nice to meet my fellow B2uties~!

Hyuna A bitter Day is very awesome song, especially JH rapping part~

Beast is coming to my country Malaysia tomorrow, sadly can't make, its hard being Malaysian who live at east part, and all kpop idol seems love coming to Malaysia, should i migrate then? LOL

Does anybody know from which video are these gifs from?

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Thanks in advance. :)

That's from Inkigayo Green Sports Song by BEAST.

Here is the link :

100516 Green Sports Song - BEAST/B2ST

100523 Green Sports Song - BEAST/B2ST

Beast is coming to my country Malaysia tomorrow, sadly can't make, its hard being Malaysian who live at east part, and all kpop idol seems love coming to Malaysia, should i migrate then? LOL

Welcome to the thread. Nice to meet you.

I also listened to A Bitter Day. Junhyung wrote all his rapping parts. He is so amazing! :D

hi there! first time posting here. but im stalking this thread a lot XD

im malaysian too and i can't make it to the fanmeet too. huk...hopefully one day i could afford to meet them. meeting them are on my bucket list XD

hopefully anyone who went there will show a lot of support to the boys, especially to Juhyung. they can use a lot of moral support from B2uties at times like this.

Guest myboyRobin

B2ST's Fiction and Fact ranks @#4 for the Gaon Weekly Album Charts! They dropped off Top 10 for Gaon Digital, but it's fine they lasted for a long time^^ Congratz to B2ST!

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] 110630 Doojoon sleeping on the set of All My Love

KGp7a.jpg

Original source; AML Staff’s Twitter

Taken from; AML Gallery

C: beastout @ tumblr

Guest shery303

im malaysian too and i can't make it to the fanmeet too. huk...hopefully one day i could afford to meet them. meeting them are on my bucket list XD

hopefully anyone who went there will show a lot of support to the boys, especially to Juhyung. they can use a lot of moral support from B2uties at times like this.

annyeong MyB2uty~ so sad cant go. I cant afford my airticket. too expensive~! haha.. just wait for the fancam and update from other B2uties.

Ya, hopefully all fellow B2uties support JunHyung, though he is not my biased, but I kind of shock with the news, but I will still support them~ thats the risk for liking idols~ hihi...

That's from Inkigayo Green Sports Song by BEAST.

Here is the link :

100516 Green Sports Song - BEAST/B2ST

100523 Green Sports Song - BEAST/B2ST

Welcome to the thread. Nice to meet you.

I also listened to A Bitter Day. Junhyung wrote all his rapping parts. He is so amazing! :D

Thank you~ Nice to meet u too~ I like this thread VM:wub:

truely amazing uri JunHyung~ B)

Guest L.haruki

I am! :D I can't wait to see Beast, especially Junhyung! :D Shall try to post a short fan account here if I remember what happens at the fanmeet! Though I think I'll most probably be too busy fangirling to remember any details. xD

Haha~~ ok, thats great!! ^^

But actually I'm just wondering if anyone know when b2st arriving?

I don't think they r arriving by plane right? i srsly dun think so.... LOL

I also can't wait to see b2st again esp my biased!!!!

Hi fellow b2uty!!! =D

but dunno why just feel that malaysia one will actually be much fun & better then spore one.. dunno why...

I really wish to attend the malaysia one too but is quite ex actually.....

Guest Heart<3

B2ST's Fiction and Fact ranks @#4 for the Gaon Weekly Album Charts! They dropped off Top 10 for Gaon Digital, but it's fine they lasted for a long time^^ Congratz to B2ST!

I checked the site and the album moved up 8 places! Very impressive indeed.

Does anyone know how much they've sold? Last I heard was 90K for May. I think they've possibly hit the 100K mark by now.

Dongwoon's and Yoseob's latest tweets ^^

tumblr_lnkf32CPQ61qdii90o1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1309502494&Signature=2N0YT5Jqz5u4jleRG5iXmCVggiY%3D

tumblr_lnkf5oDm5a1qdii90o1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1309502594&Signature=8yxskPq4scuQc6qStx0njNcOz9I%3D

Also, does anyone know if they'll be present at Mnet 20's Choice Awards? I just checked their schedule and it's not listed. Bummer, I was looking forward to their performance there :sweatingbullets:

Guest shinhdeplol

PRICE LIST for THE 1st BEAST FAN MEETING ASIA TOUR Goods List

tumblrlnjy9lref41qc773a.jpg

(UPDATE via @CTSproduction): Merchandise sale will start at 2pm outside the venue. We don’t know the quantity of stock. My advice is come early and get it!!! :)

Summary:

T-SHIRTS (Size M, L): SGD$25

SHOPPING BAG (Dimensions 500x380x120mm): SGD$6

PROGRAM BOOK (180x250mm / 24-page): SGD$12

STICKER SET (160x200mm / 1 SET (3each)): SGD$12

OFFICIAL SLOGAN TOWER (Dimensions 600x200m): SGD$12

IMAGE PICKET (Radius: 290mm / Height: 432mm / 1SET (6each)): SGD$22

SCHEDULER SEASON 2 (Dimensions 140x200m / 260-page): SGD$25

Credits; Creators Production

Taken from beastout @ tumblr

I want that t-shirt!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest adikkeluangman

Anybody going for tomorrow THE 1st BEAST FAN MEETING ASIA TOUR in Malaysia? If anyone want to keep updated, please use/search this hashtag #B2STinMY on twitter.

Archived