비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

Guest lovely_bumhae

Just getting back from MBC con!! Beast sang G.O.D song....very awesome!!! Dongwoon pointed my fan, towel and penlight to Yoseob and then they laugh TT but i'm so so happy.....beast is the best!!!!!

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

^I believe they laughed because your stuffs were cute/funny, not because they were making fun of you ^^

BEAST boys and the lucky water bottles

7RKPY.jpg

yEtQx.jpg

oJVLl.jpg

js8dP.jpg

AmYD5.jpg

Wd9Gi.jpg

6AvW3.jpg

p3iLo.jpg

PvYa9.jpg

C: 반이*

Guest lovely_bumhae

^ haha i think so because I showed 3 of them together maybe they'll think i'm crazy?? Of course i'm crazy because of you!!! Yoseob is very handsome for today :)

wow, so many awesome updates! you guys are amazing, keeping this thread alive <3

sorry i haven't helped much >.< i feel like i've been slacking as a b2uty T.T

anyways, anyone want BEAST cursors?

saw these on tumblr and thought they were awesome. im using one right now :D

BEAST CURSORS

credit: korean-fashion@tumblr

Guest newshb123

HAPPY 1501 PAGES EVERYONE! wow time flies fast

i like what the boys wore to the airport. My favorite outfit was Hyunseung and Dongwoon looks very good in his signature airport shades. I just like them in casual clothes.

i have been loving 100/100, it is so funny. i have only watched the Yoseob cuts though and without subs so it looks like its funny. Does anyone have the full episode with Kikwang and Yoseob?

HAPPY 1501 PAGES EVERYONE! wow time flies fast

i like what the boys wore to the airport. My favorite outfit was Hyunseung and Dongwoon looks very good in his signature airport shades. I just like them in casual clothes.

i have been loving 100/100, it is so funny. i have only watched the Yoseob cuts though and without subs so it looks like its funny. Does anyone have the full episode with Kikwang and Yoseob?

i found two different places :) the first one is if you want to download it

100 Out of 100

credit: kpopella

and here is a youtube link

Oh My School 100 points out of 100 Episode 16 Part 1/5

credit: Mblaqkor@youtube

the rest of the parts are there too :)

i hope that helps ^^

Guest shamien7

HAPPY 1500 PAGES B2UTIES!! ٩(≧▽≦)۶

Thankyou for being so awesome & everything! :D

Re-make of I Like You Best MV (Yoji & Kiki Vers)

This is the story abt a kid...

6dDkr.gif

He's being loved by the teachers...

eHTUs.gif

He's adorable...

IfUW9.gif

and thinks he's all that...

iv6kM.gif

Until one day a new kid came...

51uyt.gif

and all the girls went...

mltMz.gif

and the smart adorable kid went...

wAWq1.gif

and...*insert evil music*

RgaLP.gif

and that's how he turned into a thug.......

3DXhw.gif

Keke...just kidding! XD

32GWG.gif

Happy Sunday, have a nice day everyone ^^

Hope everyone is going round & round well XD

Guest nadyaDJ

^ mien-ah, you should put the title outside the spoiler... keke i like the remake....

wub.gif

hiyeom.... i'm back 

tongue.gif hehe nothing to share and i just want to wish happy 1500th page everyone sweatingbullets.gif thank you guys for keeping this thread alive... time flies so fast... i don't really want to move to the other thread if we reached 2000... wink.gif so many memories over here since last year smile.gif

translation

@joker891219 : HOT VS COLD

@HELLOIMYS : i'm by myself shaking my head... busy seob is trying hard to erase thoughts that suddenly came into his head

@helloimys : we just arrived in Korea!! Ah~~~ i probably won't be able to do anything today...

translated by b2utiesloveb2st@tumblr

Guest ss501_Lover

i have been following this thread since quite a long time..so happy to see it is now reached 1500 pages!!

congratz b2uty~

lol..love to see Yoseob in oh my school!!

Guest candy_01

i have been following this thread since quite a long time..so happy to see it is now reached 1500 pages!!

congratz b2uty~

lol..love to see Yoseob in oh my school!!

yeh. many thanks to THUY. she's the one who always post in this thread, she never fails to. awesome right? ^_^ hope you'll enjoy every updates posted here. ;)

fluttered yoseob ~ Ep.16 OMS Cut

aigoo. seobie doesn't know what to do. he's fluttered. :wub:

cr: khendee07 @ YT

Guest superstar`kiss

Thanks B2uty's for all the links and photos! I've been silently lurking for the past days. No time to show my thanks. >_<

heeheehee, the aegyo battle was too funny! In my lifetime, I would like to see Junhyung act like that. I know it's possible, it's probably hiding deep down inside him. :lol: How come Seobie looks so good with them thick brows? Hahaha!

Looks like the boys had a successful time in Thailand~ so happy for all that got to see them. They must've loved seeing all B2uty's in Bangkok! XD

And those solo Clride photos are so cute! I love that some of the boys are wearing TOMS Shoes. Beast would make such a great difference if they promoted them. Kids all over the world would have shoes and it would be much thanks to BEAST! <3

It's 4:30am here so I shall get back to my studying! I was just taking a small break. Good luck to you guys if you have final exams coming up! ;D

Archived