비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest myboyRobin

B2ST ranks @#17 for the Weekly Oricon Singles Chart. Shock stayed in the Top 10 on their second week, while Bad Girl dropped off the Top 10. BUT they remain in Top 30, which is still good. Let's hope Bad Girl can stay longer on the Oricon Charts like how Shock did. I was hoping their performances on Music Station and Hey Hey Hey Music Champ would boost sales, but the performances haven't aired yet. Now I'm starting to wonder if they were even invited in the first place >.<

B2ST fighting!

Guest b2st_lover_always

[PHOTO] 110629 Doojoon's new twitter DP

*quoted image*

Their angelic image back then <333 :wub:

Ah doojoon used back this old pic from their first mini album.. Sweet memories…

I don’t know, but I tink yoon leader is trying to send the message to fans that watever happens and amidst the recent exposure of junhyung dating kara, he's trying to assure the fans that b2st is still the same as last time.. and it always will be.. coz i've read some minority of fans are changing fandom just becoz of the dating issue... but its just a minoroty.. most are being supportive of them dating..

I love how doojoon always use group photo as his main display pix.. always keeping the grp together… he's truly a loving and fantastic leader..

I just hope b2st remain strong amidst it all...

Guest cute_1975

Ah doojoon used back this old pic from their first mini album.. Sweet memories…

I don’t know, but I tink yoon leader is trying to send the message to fans that watever happens and amidst the recent exposure of junhyung dating kara, he's trying to assure the fans that b2st is still the same as last time.. and it always will be.. coz i've read some minority of fans are changing fandom just becoz of the dating issue... but its just a minoroty.. most are being supportive of them dating..

I love how doojoon always use group photo as his main display pix.. always keeping the grp together… he's truly a loving and fantastic leader..

I just hope b2st remain strong amidst it all...

I thinks so and Fist time i saw this pic...I understand what he means and what he want to tell to b2uty 

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110627 BEAST @ Gimpo Airport, back from Japan

tumblrlnjc2ddpes1qbsoax.jpg

tumblrlnjc226cov1qbsoax.jpg

^ Absolutely loveeeeeeee Hyunseung's style here :wub:

C: as tagged // s-morning @ tumblr

Guest b2st_lover_always

Woonie NEW twitter pix

tumblr_lnjlsytMMG1qdqk43o1_500.jpg

Dongwoon also changed his display pix into something that reflect them as 'a united group'… somehow I tink my intuition is right..  i feel like crying.. :mellow: hope they are not feeling down.. And they have been quiet on twitter to, all of them..

somehow I tink they are in need of each other support and encouragement right now, especially junhyung…. I admit im not really fond of hara.. But if that makes our joker happy, shldnt we as fans support his choices.. Coz isnt that’s wat love is all abt… being happy for that person if that’s wat makes him happy.. :)

Awww, hope they will be strong! and i STILL love my boys!

Guest Heart<3

Woonie NEW twitter pix

Dongwoon also changed his display pix into something that reflect them as 'a united group'… somehow I tink my intuition is right..  i feel like crying.. :mellow: hope they are not feeling down.. And they have been quiet on twitter to, all of them..

somehow I tink they are in need of each other support and encouragement right now, especially junhyung….

Awww, hope they will be strong!

You are so right. I just saw this too and I feel so sad for them :(

I hope they continue to stay strong and loyal B2UTIES continue to support them, they're really in need of it right now.

My heart really hurts for them.

Guest candy_01

aiyaaaaaaaaaaaa!! JUNHYUNG AND HARA are now in a relationship! okay, so i still can't believe this truth. THE FACT that they are already dating. every jesters hope its all a FICTION,but naah. all they could do is FREEZE! Its like a VIRUS spreading so fast. although almost everyone feels broken-hearted, i know  they'll still be coming BACK TO YOU, Yong Junhyung. hehehe. sweatingbullets.gif i'm over it now. last night kept thinking about it, its all too sudden. feels kinda disappointed at first while thinking about it, i thought no one of them will enter into a relationship this early. but i don't blame Junhyung. it's LOVE. and no one can tell him what he should do when it comes to this thing. i just hope Junhyung and Hara will have a successful relationship. You chic magnet Yong Junhyung, better not be looking with other girls anymore. haha! kidding! i still love you Junhyung no matter what. same for all the BEAST members! be happy and inspired! its what all we people need. and as a fan i'll support you guys! BEAST FIGHTING!! 

anyway. i just wonder. the song You. while they are making it,maybe Junhyung is thinking of Hara that time. I'm gonna make you love ... hahaha! then when they are already in love Junhyung wrote the song FREEZE! boom baby! what a random thinking of mine! sweatingbullets.gif 

Guest shinhdeplol

Yoseob dance with Eunjung...

And he is all like… noo… mee??

RQPbV.gif

of course the dance copy machine, gets it right… like a boss

3RBn4.gif

Yoseob starts getting into it…

mz0uz.gif

and even starts free styling for show

qWGPM.gif

and gets a little flirtatious too…

UrbnD.gif

after showing all that swag… he goes back to being cute Sobbie in a second.

0L0QN.gif

C: just4ever @ tumblr

Guest L.haruki

Hi guys~~ ^^

Just wondering is there sporean or maybe international that is gg to attend their singapore fan meeting this 2nd july? ^^

Guest regnarts

Hi guys~~ ^^

Just wondering is there sporean or maybe international that is gg to attend their singapore fan meeting this 2nd july? ^^

I am! :D I can't wait to see Beast, especially Junhyung! :D Shall try to post a short fan account here if I remember what happens at the fanmeet! Though I think I'll most probably be too busy fangirling to remember any details. xD

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] 110629 Kikwang with ElectroBOYz

a01aa2c8493a327003e9286.jpg

Source; ElectroBoyz 1kyne’s yfrog

ElectroBOYz w/이기광~!!!*

I translate it as,

ElectroBOYz w/Lee Ki Kwang~!!!*

C: beastout @ tumblr

Guest Aice 29

^ Electroboyz !! I like them. I found this article speculating about kikwang being in their mv. It's in indonesian but when I use google translate the last part says ,"ElectroBoyz is a Hip Hop duo consisting of two members, namely Maboos and also 1kyne. They debuted in June 2010. According to sources say that the photo above shows that Kikwang're filming MV in the studio recording with ElectroBoyz".

Here's the link

[NEWS] Kikwang Will Featured in ElectroBoyz MV?

And yea, woo hoo, New York Yankees hat! He always wears that hat which is good since I'm from NY and Yankees are a good team : ).

Archived