비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest myboyRobin

^No way Dongwoon and Sohyun FTW! lol but he'll have to wait for her to be legal first XD

I bet all the B2ST members and Cube Family are happy for Junhyung^_^

Guest b2st_lover_always

Mee tooo, I kinda have the feeling that he's having gf lately.. The twitter hiatus, the guerilla interview answer, and the absence of twitter flirting wif Son Danbi n other female idos like he used to do etc..

But it was surprising that it has Hara.. I mean she's an extrovert, kinda loud n frenly.. and ive heard rumour abt her n other male idols before .. but I just hope she cherish him well and doesn’t break our Joker's heart...

and im happy as long as my bias is.. and look at hara's smile while she's looking at him.. its like she's soo into him..

and I know that Kara n B2st have always haf good relationship.. I mean there are some mutual frens betwn the 2 grps…

gyuri n junhyung used to be schoolmates, doojoon nad kikwang were sclose to Hara before and Woonie and Nicole are frens too, being 91-liner...  but junhyung and hara, i really didnt see that coming!

Wow, I got home early, opened allkpop and this Junhyung dating news popped up! My first reaction was like WTF! :blink: Well, I've been suspected him having girlfriend anyway, but I've never thought that was Goo Hara. These 2 have the least interactions between BEAST - Kara & he seems to focus on song writing lately. But as long as he's happy, I'm OK with this. It's good that through many comments that I've read, there hasn't been many who bashed Goo Hara so much like SSK before & I'm graceful for that. Watching Invincible Youth, I've come to like her, she seems lovely & beautiful so I must say "Junhyung, that was a good choice". I hope she'll be a good support for you.

But as an ultimate Junhyung stan, I can't say that I'm not heartbroken! T_T I just need some more time to digest all of this.

I just wish that this news won't affect so much of BEAST's rising popularity & K-B2UTYs now. International fans are mostly approval & happy for this couple, I hope K-B2UTY won't disappoint us, just don't go bash him or Hara or turn their back on the boys like what happen with Yoseob (through Yoseob'one is a mere rumor but Junhyung's is real)

Guest shinhdeplol

Fans believe B2ST’s Junhyung previously hinted at relationship with KARA’s Hara

20110628_hara_junhyung_2.jpg

Since the reveal of the newest celebrity relationship to rock the K-pop world, fans have been busy dealing with both heartbreak and excitement for B2ST’s Yong Junhyung and KARA’s Goo Hara.

Netizens though are now speculating that Junhyung had indirectly hinted at being in a relationship in previous interviews, as well as through his Twitter.

===

In particular, netizens have been focusing on B2ST’s May 28th appearance on KBS’s ‘Entertainment Weekly‘ for a guerilla date. When the group was asked, “Which member do you think will be the first to reveal a relationship to the public?”, the members unanimously chose Junhyung.

Though nobody thought much of it at the time, netizens are now saying that they must have been hinting at his relationship with Hara.

In response, Junhyung had replied, “If I get a girlfriend later on, I would love to let the public know about it.” The reporter joked, “Why don’t you tell us about it today?”, to which Junhyung laughed and said, “Not today“, a clever statement that netizens now believe was a foreshadowing confession.

20110528_b2st_1.jpg

In addition, fans are also taking note of Junhyung’s previous tweets.

On April 29th, Junhyung had posted, “I found strength through just one phone call” and “Even though people say that pretty girls usually don’t look as great from the back, you’re beautiful from every angle.”

F.T. Island’s Hongki, known to be good friends with Junhyung, commented on these tweets in a joking manner, and claimed himself to be the subject of Junhyung’s affectionate posts.

20110628_junhyung_hongki_tweets.jpg

Also being noted is a recent radio interview during which Junhyung described his ideal woman with lyrics he had written for B2ST’s song, “I Like You the Best” – “a thin girl, kind of short with a small face and soft hair“, all characteristics that Goo Hara is widely known to possess.

Though these hints seem quite obvious in hindsight, fans didn’t have much else to work with until the official confirmation was recently made.

Looks like we gotta pay closer attention for more of these sneaky idol relationship hints in future!

Beast Junhyung & Kara Hara DATING !(junhyung hints it)

Source & Photos: BNT News via Nate & MyDaily

C: allkpop

Guest shinhdeplol

Oh Junseob

tumblr_lnhrvyqM221qajwoco1_400.gif

tumblr_lnhrgaaWfp1qajwoco1_400.gif

C: themagiczebra @ tumblr

uhmm this saddens me a bit and idk why :(

tumblr_lnhpfrFhdf1qjx9vno1_r2_500.gif

C: just4ever @ tumblr

[!] BEAST’s Yong Junhyung & G.NA will be featuring on Hyunah’s solo album in a track titled ‘A Bitter Day’! Yong Junhyung had also contributed writing for the song ‘A Bitter Day’ coming up on Hyunah’s solo album! @Joker891219

C: fckyeahb2st @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

Soom (funny ver) - Kikwang,Yoseob and other artist

tumblr_lnhwv6irmk1qisizz.gif

tumblr_lnhwvkm2KR1qisizz.gif

W Yoseob

tumblr_lnhwwcfXpC1qisizz.gif

With Leejoon

tumblr_lnhwnr6vfq1qisizz.gif

With Min

tumblr_lnhwsovJJB1qisizz.gif

Huhm..Tony An :))

tumblr_lnhxaxqKLS1qisizz.gif

Shin Young

tumblr_lnhxnoVR1b1qisizz.gif

tumblr_lnhxm8wrVK1qisizz.gif

C: jini911102 @ tumblr

Guest Ampere

B2UTY & All Help Me Please!!... I want to meet with BEAST , Can you click step by step

1. Go to my facebook http://facebook.com/amperelovely

2. Look at my wall

3. Please click from app "Quick Zabb: 1st BEAST FAN MEETING"

4. And click allow next step click like to page "Quick Zabb"

5. Please tell to your friends i want many like

** Just you click app "Quick Zabb: 1st BEAST FAN MEETING" from my wall only and have never like to page "Quick Zabb" before.

Thank You So Much B2UTY & All !!

PS. Event ending 30 june 2011

Guest myboyRobin

B2ST just got a Bronze certification on Cyworld for their song "On Rainy Days"! A song needs 100,000-200,000 downloads to earn a Bronze. I believe this is their first ever certification, so a big congratz!

Check it out here

Guest bless_u

joker has a girlfriend now.. I'm happy for him...

I just hope fangirls don't attack her...

I do sometimes wish these idols can date too...

Guest shinhdeplol

BEAST and 4minute will take part in Japanese "My Princess" soundtrack

With Korean drama "My Princess" preparing to air in Japan, a Japanese version of the original soundtrack will hit shelves on July 24th. The package will feature one song by BEAST, member Yoseob's solo, "Cherish That Person", and two solo songs from 4minute members Heo Gayoon and Jeon Jiyoon, "I Want to Love Again" and "Oasis". An attached DVD will have music videos for BEAST and Yoseob's songs, and the CD and DVD set will cost 3,675 yen. Fans of the groups hope that working with the drama will boost their popularity in Japan.

"My Princess" originally aired in early 2011, and starred household names Kim Taehee and Song Seungheon. BEAST's Kikwang also appeared in a minor role as a devoted palace chef. The songs on the Japanese soundtrack will be Japanese versions of the original Korean songs BEAST and 4minute recorded for the drama. Although "My Princess" has been scheduled to air in Japan since January, an airdate has not been confirmed. It is likely that it will air sometime around the release of the soundtrack.

Sources: Universal Music Japan and 4-minute.com

Shared by: orchid @ koreaboo

Guest Heart<3

Awww, isn't it so sweet to hear Junhyung dating? :)

It'd be awesome if the other members get themselves girlfriends too, but um, I can imagine the crazy fiesta that the obsessed fangirls would create...

Yoseob fan replies via twitter n_____n (as credited)

tumblr_lnh1pmmzO41qdii90o1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1309394782&Signature=cSKKMIniBY1evY%2FZCYYietgVYOs%3D

tumblr_lnh2naOyRi1qdii90o1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1309394887&Signature=x22i5AUnB4INBYwJQSSqglPgDto%3D

tumblr_lnh20gMOVV1qdii90o1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1309394925&Signature=m2wUFHbTstNG3aXswRWfGnFbfz4%3D

He is sooooo sweet, considerate, caring #@%$%^#$@$!@!!! Whoever Yoseob dates in the future is lucky.

His future wife will be even luckier. He's the next member that I would like to hear dating, though many of his fans wouldn't like it LOL

BEAST and 4minute will take part in Japanese "My Princess" soundtrack

With Korean drama "My Princess" preparing to air in Japan, a Japanese version of the original soundtrack will hit shelves on July 24th.

Sources: Universal Music Japan and 4-minute.com

Shared by: orchid @ koreaboo

The date in the source says 2011.08.24. So I guess the release is August 24th not July 24th. But I might be wrong.

Awww, isn't it so sweet to hear Junhyung dating? :)

It'd be awesome if the other members get themselves girlfriends too, but um, I can imagine the crazy fiesta that the obsessed fangirls would create...

He is sooooo sweet, considerate, caring #@%$%^#$@$!@!!! Whoever Yoseob dates in the future is lucky.

His future wife will be even luckier. He's the next member that I would like to hear dating, though many of his fans wouldn't like it LOL

Yoseob is my bias in BEAST and I just noticed that he's love desperate in his tweets. haha.

Yoseob is so sweet and loving and how I wish he finds a right girl for an awesome man like him. :)

The boys need lovelife too even if they're celebrities. I hope fans will understand that.

Guest Heart<3

Yoseob is my bias in BEAST and I just noticed that he's love desperate in his tweets. haha.

Yoseob is so sweet and loving and how I wish he finds a right girl for an awesome man like him. :)

The boys need lovelife too even if they're celebrities. I hope fans will understand that.

He's my bias too! I feel like he wants a girlfriend but can't, or he feels that no-one will date him. I get this vibe all the time when I read his deep tweets. He's so precious and I really adore him. There's just something about him that makes me want to hug him and tell him everything will be okay. It's so obvious that he's filled with stress and so much hurt and I hope someone magical will appear in his life soon to release all those worries away :) Didn't that fortune reader say he'll get a girlfriend when he's 23? I hope the prediction will come true ^^

He's my bias too! I feel like he wants a girlfriend but can't, or he feels that no-one will date him. I get this vibe all the time when I read his deep tweets. He's so precious and I really adore him. There's just something about him that makes me want to hug him and tell him everything will be okay. It's so obvious that he's filled with stress and so much hurt and I hope someone magical will appear in his life soon :) Didn't that fortune reader say he'll get a girlfriend when he's 23? I hope the prediction will come true ^^

The fortune teller said he will have a girlfriend probably over the age of 25. haha.

He's already 22. So there's 3 years more. lol. But he might have a girlfriend earlier than that.

lol. Of all the questions he can ask, he asked when will he have a girlfriend. xD

Archived