비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

Guest domewey

hey...im creeping in again :sweatingbullets:

吳建恆Ken took a picture with BEAST

0G92W.jpg

n here's the msg along with the pic he posted at his weibo

01yiz.jpg

credit : http://weibo.com/1731449270 ( Ken's weibo )

he's saying that tonight at 7pm (GMT+8) , Channel V's Just Love JK will broadcast the boys comeback stage from their 1st full album (Fiction & Fact) and also interview.

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yayatraval

omona :o

*quoted image*

C: dylpickles @ tumblr

C: doobutt @ tumblr

this makes me feel that the whole Junseung vs Junseob thing happens in reality too lol

it looks real lol. junseob & junseung are so cute XD

Wait B2ST is having a full-length Japanese album due on the 10th of August? That........was quick, considering they're not super popular or known for that matter yet in Japan. I guess Universal Music Japan wants to do some aggressive promotions for them, like Cube did for B2ST last year in Korea. A part of me hopes it turns out well for them, but another part of me wishes they release a couple more Japanese singles to see if sales will improve first before releasing a full album. This is a big risk, and I hope it doesn't blow up in their faces.>.< B2ST fighting!

I'm just worried that its going to be rushed and it seems that they may be in over their heads.

T_T i am somehow worried for this album too~it seemed too rushed for now~but fighting~this one month is crucial for them then~ T_T i wonder if all the raps of JH will be in korean as well in the album~

Doojoon talking about football again? :lol:

http://news.nate.com.../20110622n12723

*quoted image*

title "no matter how tired i am,i always play soccer before sleep" LOL *dies* DJ even wants to make his son play soccer~ HAHA~ his love for soccer is just too big

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110619 Junhyung on the way to the recording of "1 vs 100"

yongbaby2.jpg

yibgbaby1.th.jpgyongbaby.th.jpg

C: sugar sugar A-stro Boy // 두식이키운날 @ bestiz

When will this show air??

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110602 // 110609 // 110616 - Official photos of BEAST on M!Countdown

tumblrln6zr27nol1qc773a.jpg

tumblrln6zktpb0y1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrln6zlcklbh1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrln6zlxt6yf1qc773a.th.jpg

tumblrln6zmj4qyy1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrln6znxprvx1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrln6zodagm21qc773a.th.jpgtumblrln6zp3o0qj1qc773a.th.jpg

tumblrln6zjpudhk1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrln6zpwemcv1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrln6zqgpbgj1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrln6zrvf5qx1qc773a.th.jpg

tumblrln6zuz4vbr1qc773a.jpg

tumblrln6zsxivcw1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrln6ztk71qc773ao15.th.jpgtumblrln6zuh6kij1qc773a.th.jpg

tumblrln6zuz4vbr1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrln6zvo5msd1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrln6zw3zvc71qc773a.th.jpgtumblrln6zy0eakt1qc773a.th.jpg

tumblrln6zyynfhs1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrln6zzjnoae1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrln7008zzf11qc773a.th.jpgtumblrln701ktdbz1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrln70236gkx1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrln700tnwls1qc773a.th.jpg

C: MNET // beastout @ tumblr

Guest Aice 29

^ umm...what? lol

*EDITED*

Hey guys! I saw in the Miss A thread that Junhyung is going to be featured in Heechul and Jungmo's new mv. It premieres tomorrow. Not too crazy about the song. But maybe it will grow on me.

Here's the article.

M&D (Jungmo & Heechul) to reveal "Close Ur Mouth" MV on June 23rd

4d5d9563964d83a8d15381ad6853e0cf.jpg

SM Entertainment's latest project group, M&D (Midnight & Dawn) which is composed of TRAX's Jungmo and Super Junior's Heechul, released their first single today with the title song "Close Ur Mouth." Fans have raved over the single, saying that it sounded different from the music being released by idols nowadays.

Their agency has now revealed that the music video for "Close Ur Mouth" will be revealed on June 23rd through SM Entertainment's Youtube channel and Facebook page.

According to the agency, the music video was shot in a karaoke bar in Seoul and will feature Simon D from Supreme Team, Jia from miss A, Lee Hongki and Jonghoon from FT Island, and Junhyung from BEAST. The video was shot in early June.

It has also been reported that Jungmo composed and arranged the song, as well as recorded the bass, guitar, and electronic drum himself, while Heechul wrote the lyrics to the song. But their participation does not end there. According to SM Entertainment, Jungmo and Heechul actively participated in directing the music video with Heechul planning, producing, and casting the leads of the video. Jungmo showed off his skills in handling a wide variety of instruments including a guitar, bass, electronic drum, and synthesizer.

"Close Ur Mouth" is a song that features an electric pop tune with the lyrics speaking of one of the most popular, good-looking guy in the area dumping his girlfriend.

Are you looking forward to the music video release? Stay tuned to Koreaboo for the music video premiere!

Source: 10Asia

http://www.koreaboo.com/index.html/_/music-video/md-jungmo-heechul-to-reveal-c-r7119

It's also on allkpop

allkpop article

Guest shinhdeplol

Doojoon was the star of these photos :lol:

And was Hyunseung dancing again? =]]

tumblrln7jcog69f1qd9bvc.jpg

C: to-hyunseung.com // john teshyeahseungie @ tumblr

Archived