XBOX 360 thread

Guest hawaiingkid

Guest CK92842

^ Grenade wall sticking is best for Horde mode :).. and btw Horde mode with friends is awesome xD

I hate my friend for getting into the NXE preview thing <_<

Damn right. Horde mode is awesome with a group of 5 and it took about 3 hours or so to complete all 50 waves in 1 sitting. B)

@jonogunn

Sent you that PM again. :sweatingbullets:

@Clix

The way I understand it is whoever tags an enemy most gets more points than someone who stole their kill. :vicx:

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^_^ I bought the buy.com pack.. with PGR4, chatpad, and a year of xbl

I don't plan to get GOW2... the first GOW was okay, was fine to finish but i didn't really find it all that fun and the online aspect of it was really disappointing for me.

Guess COD5 might not be bad (will check if they have online demo later)

Guest Tonyc402

Yo if anyone wants to add me my name is TONY402 on XBL . Just msg me that you are from soompi and we can play HORDE MODE some time .

PS: Is anyone really annoyed with the matchmaking system on GOW 2 ? Seriously it takes me so long to play a decent Horde Mode, other modes are fine but still takes a bit of time . I wish they could have done it the old way.

I don't plan to get GOW2... the first GOW was okay, was fine to finish but i didn't really find it all that fun and the online aspect of it was really disappointing for me.

COD:WaW has a multiplayer demo on the Marketplace...

Guest CK92842

I'd at least rent GoW2, I liked it and I'm not even a fan of the series.

COD:WaW has a multiplayer demo on the Marketplace...

World at War is out tomorrow. Gonna see if Best Buy has enough copies to go around.

I would've never bought this game had it not been for zombies. <_<

Excellent.. better go dl

lol and I had the beta key and stuff ready too!

Oh well Buy.com hasn't shipped yet! How disappointing!

I also ordered Virtua Figher 5 on ebay for $16... I enjoyed it on the dreamcast so I hope it will be fun on the 360... I bet no one plays online with that game anymore.

Guest jonogunn

I just got my Gears 2. ANYONE WANNA PLAY HORDES RIGHT NOW?!!??

ALSO: My friend is have a disc read error with his Gears 2, anyone else encounter the same problem?

Guest CK92842

WaW is pretty bad.

Treyarch seems to do really well at messing things up. Quantum of Solace was another bad game.

That would explain the lack of reviews but either way good to know. I'm gonna hold out a bit more then.

Guest Tonyc402

Anyone else had problems with inviting or being invited into horde mode on GOW 2? Some reasone it didnt work for me and CK, always got a connection failure.

Anyone else had problems with inviting or being invited into horde mode on GOW 2? Some reasone it didnt work for me and CK, always got a connection failure.

I had problems yesterday where I couldn't do matchmaking which led me to play Fable 2. You two should hit me up for horde mode sometimes. GT: ToastieSquirrel

Guest CK92842

I had problems yesterday where I couldn't do matchmaking which led me to play Fable 2. You two should hit me up for horde mode sometimes. GT: ToastieSquirrel

We need a GT list because I have some you guys on my FL and have no idea who's who. :wacko:

Picked up CoD:WaW because I didn't expect to find it in stores given that it's in limited supply around my area. The SP campaign is pretty good so far although it tries a bit much on mimicking CoD4 with it's shock and awe moments. Online play is pretty much identical to that of the beta and I'll probably end up going through prestige once. ;)

We need a GT list because I have some you guys on my FL and have no idea who's who. :wacko:

Picked up CoD:WaW because I didn't expect to find it in stores given that it's in limited supply around my area. The SP campaign is pretty good so far although it tries a bit much on mimicking CoD4 with it's shock and awe moments. Online play is pretty much identical to that of the beta and I'll probably end up going through prestige once. ;)

Xbox 360

soompi - gamertag

Clix - ToastieSquirrel

CK92842 - Jeff Stephen

Ahndee - ahndee87

chicken fly lice - al821

Nuguya? - XSeouLx

Tonyc402 - TONY402

jonogunn - jonogunn

Tearlessj - OCHITItsAnAsian

rx-666 - NUTnMYeye

tempuuura - Ricerolls

I had to dig around for the COD4 board for the list.

Post up your GT if it's not on the list. I'll update and the link will be in my sig.

Guest CK92842

How's the new COD? Is it worth the purchase?

Just a rental. It tries so much to be Modern Warfare with it's score and gameplay.

By the way I was selected for the NXE preview program. I know it's just a week away but this still... :P

"The Xbox 360 Fall Flash update will be available to you by 2pm PST on November 14th (5pm EST on November 14th, 10pm GMT on November 14th).

If you would like to post comments regarding your experiences with the New Xbox Experience, or interact with other preview participants please use the Newsgroups link on the connect site."

Just a rental. It tries so much to be Modern Warfare with it's score and gameplay.

By the way I was selected for the NXE preview program. I know it's just a week away but this still... :P

I think they're trying to lessen the people who's going to download it next week xD

edit:

I think I got in :D... I checked Microsoft Connect and it welcomed me to the NXE preview.... best day evurrr.. not really but I don't have to wait until Nov.19 anymore and that was killing me lol..

edit2:

Why can't I create a party? my privacy settings is basically set to Allow everything :huh:

edit:3

got the party thing working... i think I had to sign out and sign back in..

Guest CK92842

I think they're trying to lessen the people who's going to download it next week xD

edit:

I think I got in :D... I checked Microsoft Connect and it welcomed me to the NXE preview.... best day evurrr.. not really but I don't have to wait until Nov.19 anymore and that was killing me lol..

edit2:

Why can't I create a party? my privacy settings is basically set to Allow everything :huh:

edit:3

got the party thing working... i think I had to sign out and sign back in..

You know yesterday I got booted about 3 times yesterday while navigating through NXE. Did this happen to you as well? :huh:

I checked my cable connection and it was solid.

Archived