delete

Guest CutieGirl303

Guest nahnsaemi

I don't exactly get what you are trying to do- The quality of the camera is pretty bad, if you had something a lil more clear, it'd be better.

I think it was pretty awkward/weird. Well, atleast you're a better dancer than me! :)

Guest Esteedonya

You stick with waves, huh? You remind me of Jell-o. Hehe.

hahah thats what i was thinking

it was good tho

Guest silentdreamer016

twas pretty good.

i think ur best dance was the 1st video u posted.

the 2nd video looked like u realllllliiii bored with ur dance and that ur at a dance rehearsal cause u were forced to go or something :huh:

and the 3rd one was a little boring.

i agree with nahnsaemi. ur camera quality is bad.

but overall, nice efforts :)

i can tell, u have the 'flow', cause (in my opinion) people cant dance unless they have the flow.

and well, u got it! ;)

nice dancing! :D and keep on at it~ ;)

just out of curiosity, do u take dance lessons or did u learn dancing by urself?

and, how old are u?

Guest *Gonie

i agree with silentdreamer016 that your best clip was the first one...

you can dance and you have flow but work at it... some of your moves could be a bit stronger but you're good none the less... like your waves! keep up the good work!

*Gonie

try dancing in an open space, you look like you can't really use your full potential.

dance is like, if you want to dance then make every move count. if someone was to slop over the dance moves then it's worse than not doing it at all. but I like your first clip ^___^ wish the camera was better quality

1st video was aiight. The 2nd video you just look bored and your moves look sloppy and all over the place, no offense or anything - a bit more practice and it'll look much better. Overall, you did alright. Keep up tha good work! I'm pretty sure the next time you post up a nex clip, you'll kick richard simmons! :P

<3 Dee

Guest danceplaylove

It's ok, the moves are repeatitive and you need more space. Some moves don't fit with the song. But, nice job.

Archived