M ~ Lee Min Woo

Guest Xena

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest serawong

hahahah... for the past few days... i just couldn't stop saying how good and how good is his concert.... i just missed him soo much....

i have to slowly "recover" and "get used" back to the normal daily life with just watching him online over my pc... siggghhh

Latest G-market Pix Part 13

newrangenov06155ii9.gif

newrangenov06157hk6.gif

newrangenov06159pl1.gif

newrangenov06158cs1.gif

newrangenov06161sx2.gif

newrangenov06160od1.gif

newrangenov06162en1.gif

newrangenov06163ta1.gif

newrangenov06164el2.gif

newrangenov06165bx3.gif

newrangenov06165ow3.gif

newrangenov06166rz3.gif

Credit : G-market, Minwoo.com & Shinhwajj.com

just finished watching the clip of the concert and i must say..

the concert is truly awesome & spectacular!

love to see him using all kinds of props, for his songs...

u have to be there to experience it..even for me, who didn't go..I WISH I WAS THERE~

Guest angelix

to serawongz (serena), thx for sharing ur concert experiences with us ^^ lol yeah the concert was super great wasnt it? ^^;; ah~ i think this is also one of his best concerts as well, just like u, my friends and I were freezing from that coldness outside the concert venue, and the long queue's not helping haha XD and haha we too couldn't stop staring at minwoo on stage, throughout the 3 hours, we ended up sweating as well XD

haha i saw Joey and Ling a few distances away (from their side angles, and saw 1-2 min from their front sides) haha ,but there were already a lot of fans inside, so i cant approach them ><~~ but i dont know what you look like too serena, so i would have said approach u and say hi too LOL :P yes, i agree that minwoo was indeed adorkable, i super love his rendition of justin's sexy back!! his english has improved tremendously and yes he rocks~!! my heart was already super pounding with the sound system and the way he sang that song, oh my <3333 im also on his concert withdrawal symptoms so ive been watching my fancams and my friends' fancams that we took of the concert

Would like to share my concert experience too, and basically i really enjoyed his concert just like his girlfriend concert last time, i remember there's this funny incident where there's this one japanese fan who was standing 2 rows behind us, she was really screaming and holding her M glowstick and waved it madly and suddenly the glowstick accidentally slipped from her hand, and it landed on this other fan's head :X hehehe and that fan looked behind and threw back the M glowstick to her hahahaa and she caught it!~ hahaha that was funny, and that japanese fan did a heart sign pose back to that fan...when i saw that, i was like "awwwww, isnt that cute?!" XDDDD this was during M's ment part XD hahahaa so M fans are all adorable just like MINWOO~!! woot

anyways, cant wait for his 3rd album! minwoo fighting! ^_______^v

Guest itz Nhari

I want to post up my friend's experience too but it's incredibly long!

I would also have to translate it into english as well.

Oh well, overall I can sum it up to one word "PERFECT"

Guest serawong

Gals, you know I posted caps of SAT with M preview clip...and Minbong's smoking in there -.-

And a lot ppl are like 'OMFG, he smokes'

I feel like I've shattered quite a few beautiful fantasies out there T.T

hahah.... crystalis.... dun worry..... i believe fans who really love Minwoo... would love him becoz of his talent, his performance, his songs, his cuteness, his dance... etc.... i dun think... just because he smoke will kill and varnish all that. Of coz we would hope that he will not hope in terms of thinking for his health.... but so wat if he does.... for me... i still love him the same.

Though i am not a fan of someone that smokes.... but truthfully... i think he looked really cool of him smoking whether in Wontak's Angel or in the SAT preview clip.... he just looked hmmm... "so producer" haahahhaha

Thank-you so much for the Gmarket pictures! I saved like all of them!!!!

- Kayla

hey hey... i love his pictures too... but i do believe he will even look more incredible he had a little bit more rest ... eheheh...

stay tune k.... i am still slowly posting the rest of the g-market pictures up day by day... there's really manyyyyy of them... i have to slowly upload them.... so can only post some each time.... as well, my pc ain't doing well to... urrggghhh...

so just bear with me and come back here every now and then k ^_*

hi Angelix,

actually i am just standing next to Joey and Ling plus Carmen. All 4 of us went to M's concert together. I think i kind of see you before when shinhwa came singapore for concert too...hehehe,...

but on the M's concert, i din see u too.... or probably i was too excited and hyped for the concert to see other ppl well enough...hahahah

Latest G-market Pix Part 14

newrangenov06168qu6.gif

newrangenov06169sh3.gif

newrangenov06167dz2.gif

newrangenov06170hx9.gif

newrangenov06171bk9.gif

newrangenov06172oh9.gif

newrangenov06173qo5.gif

newrangenov06174fd8.gif

newrangenov06175wf7.gif

I simply love this Pix.... he just looked sooooo cool.... :blush:

newrangenov06176sl5.gif

newrangenov06177pb2.gif

newrangenov06178xg7.gif

Guest littleredboat

Thanks for all the accounts and pictures regarding the concert.. I was just having a post liveworks 'i wasn't able to go to the concert' syndrome. Seeing the pictures, M is such a great performer! makes me sad not to have watch him live but i'm excited to see the videos.. How can M be so cute and hot at the same time.. hahah..

Guest serawong

i can understand why minwoo's gmarket is the bestselling...

he's hot...and he makes his the clothes on him..sexy.

totally on agree on your statement!!! hehehehe

i simply love the cute look at the same time... the cool look with the jacket and hood 1.... sooo... killer!!! hahaahah

Latest G-market Pix Part 15

newrangenov06179im9.gif

newrangenov06180sr1.gif

newrangenov06181uw8.gif

newrangenov06182nc2.gif

newrangenov06183rz3.gif

newrangenov06184rt7.gif

newrangenov06185cc1.gif

newrangenov06186jm3.gif

newrangenov06187kw5.gif

newrangenov06188mw7.gif

newrangenov06189ec7.gif

newrangenov06190yq5.gif

newrangenov06191hn0.gif

Guest serawong

hmmm.... any1 care to translate? ehehhe... still bad with korean...

when will the new mv be release? ahhh... can't wait....

hopefully our baby will get some rest before starting his promo, going on music shows for his own come back and all the games shows.... he would have to be as busy as JunJin at least like 2 weeks before the launch of his own album....

hope he does get some rest before that ... probably during Xmas time or something... go have fun and even a short rest/break would be good

Guest serawong

can't wait for Minwoo's new mv too with SAT!!!!

13th.. its just tomorrow!! YEAH!!! though he looks kinda tired but im sure he will do well in the mv ^_^

anyway....continuing

Latest G-market Pix Part 16

newrangenov06192zk2.gif

newrangenov06194se2.gif

newrangenov06196nz8.gif

newrangenov06198zg2.gif

newrangenov06197oo7.gif

newrangenov06195bt0.gif

newrangenov06199mf5.jpg

newrangenov06200dm0.jpg

newrangenov06201mq3.jpg