M ~ Lee Min Woo

Guest Xena

Guest chabori

Tommorow go to Korea serena??? so envy of you......if we can joint with Minwoo fans....

congrat...hope LIVE WORK CONSERT will be success....

hope that Minwoo sing " So sick"...love this song very mush, se sang with sexy voice and style

pliss keep update info for us.... :P

1162212421_17.jpg

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest serawong

yes.... will try to remember as much as i can.... am at the airport... flying off soon... hehehe

though i can only watch 1 nite of the concert out of the 2... but still.... YEAH!!! hehehe

seeya gals when im back tata

Guest sam chin

serawong>>have a safe journey to korea...yea its pretty cold there..

IT'S WINTER TIME...

hopefully minwoo's concert will be a successful and memorable one for you... :)

MLiveWorks.jpg

Guest amyliaz

^^ So happy for you, Serena! ^_____^ Can't wait for stories when you're back!

Anyway, latest news about Min Woo!

TAKEOUT WITH PROPER CREDIT AND NO HOTLINKING!

nisi200611300001812573wgw2.jpg

Singer Lee Min Woo (27) becomes producer.

Being as a producer, lee min woo participated in new female artist Sat's first digital single album. Many overseas composer too participated.

Besides being as a producer, LeeMinWoo also sing in the title song and appearance in the MV.

December 4th through Melon and Dosirak music web will release this song to public.

Credits:

Source:NAVER

Chinese trans:打糕@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane@mySHINHWA

+ Minwooforum + ShinhwaChangjo.net

Guest superstar`kiss

omGOSH! Can't wait for the DVD from SHINHWA!

& CANNOT wait for the release of LIVE WORKS!!!!*

I SO have to start buying again!

MINWOO OPPA FIGHTING!!

Guest himang34

so envy!!

i also hope to be there at minwoo oppa concert!!

but hopefully everything went smoothly :)

and yes those pics is hot

serena thanks for posting :)

Guest superstar`kiss

omG! it hurts SO much to look at him!! *blink*blink*

His looks are killing me softly..omG! Haha! <333 MINWOO!

& i miss him SO much!!

MINWOO HWAITING!!

M fans can you help me out? ive been looking for pics of Minwoo in USA, but i cant find any pics for his 2nd album, of the ones he did in USA. can ya help me. Plus i love this clip, and i think all of you have seen it and understand why i want to have those pics ahahah. thanks

M in USA

Guest absolutezero

here's the new digital single that Minwoo is featured in:

tmpphpqu4erkuh9.jpg

SAT & Lee Minwoo - SAT With M

Release Date: December 4, 2006

Track List:

01 지우개 (Feat. Lee Minwoo)

02 물고기, 내가 모르는 것

03 지우개 (Instrumental)

04 물고기, 내가 모르는 것 (Instrumental)

you can download it at http://www.z-degrees.net

Guest serawong

20061204091712.843.0.jpg

Dear all,

here goes with whatever i can remember from the concert.... i try my best to remember what i can... but many of times... i was soo much amazed and in a daze during his performance, and half the time my mouth was in the "wow" opened posture...hahaha... (pardon me as its my 1st time watching Minwoo's live solo concert) :P

Im just so afraid i remember the sequence wrongly... but just bear with me... i think later Ling will fill in better and more for me if i wrote anyting wrongly or missed out anyting....

2nd Dec 2006

Me and my friends reach Melon Ax at around 4pm. It was really freezing cold and the wind kept on blowing. Some friendly korean fans came up to us and started to gave us name cards. Me and my friends then try to collect the MinBong Light stick from Minwoo.com for the event. We hang around for awhile to see if there's anything on sale, like concert merchandise. Unfortunately there wasn't. We were all getting really cold, so decided to go to a nearby cafe to keep warm. It was almost minus 1 degrees i heard.

At around 4.30pm, we were back at the stadium to see many fans has arrived and they were all Queued up already. So me and my friends went into the line quickly as we could. It just got colder, the wind blew stronger. Though we were all freezing up badly, i was still very very excited to go into the concert hall.

They started to let people in at around 5:30pm. We quickly ran in and get the best possible standing place that we could find. The hall was pretty cosy, and we manage to get really close to the stage too. Was feelin really excited. Slowly all the fans filled up the concert hall. Then we saw some guests coming in to take the front row seats that was upstairs. Manage to see some cast and crew from Wontak's Angel, as well as vaguely i think we saw someone that looked pretty much like Kim Jong Kook. As well, Minwoo's parents plus sister also came and got seated facing the middle of the stage. Minwoo's mum looked really cute and friendly. She was all smiles, and waved back to the fans too.

The concert started at 6.10pm or so..... fans started pushing to get closer to the stage and all started screaming... including myself...hahaha...

Not long after the music started, Minwoo came hanging down from the top. He looked sooo sooo good.... i can't believe im finally seeing his concert live!!!

He sang Punch, Fighter, Singiru and One in a million.... sorry but couldn't recall how was the order of the songs.... but was just soo captured by his performance. His every cute pose he did for one in a million, his checky smiile and dance....

Thur out the few songs, he took off 1 layer after 1 layer.... and finally he burst his singlet (as many will be able to see from the photos that was posted)... dance topless... the heat in the stadium was just getting higher and higher.... and we just kept screaming... especially when he ask us too every now and then while he was performing the songs....

He went in to change, then the big projector screen started to show all different cuts of him looking really cute, dorky, good looking.... on different game shows like Love letter, Xman, 6-gals, ManWon.... and you can hear all the fans going "AAwwwwwww... or ahhhh..." or just laffing to all the cute cuts they have made.... Then he appear again... in all white.... really very very dashing white.... I love this white suit he has on..... he looked... just soo perfect and especially good looking in that. Which then he sang Biya.... last 1st kiss (i think...).... not sure on this.... my memory for this white suit partially off... coz half the time i was just gazing at how good he looked.... hahahaha

then he did sweet song doing a new chair dance.... looking extremely sexy when he just lean back wards pulling on to the chair.... ahhhh~~~~

After that, a bench was brought in.... he started to sing Chorom!! i soo wanted to hear him sing live for Chorom, love the jazzy arrangement, and of coz him looking sooo cute with all the expressions and all while singing that song. There was also a bike on stage, which he then asked a fan to come on stage, and he let him sit at the back of the bicycle, and he drove her round the stage. It was the moment for fans to die for!! to be able to be driven by him.... then brought to the bench.... took pictures together, and he rested his head on her lap. Then started to talk to the fan abit (i have limited understanding of korean, so Ling told me, it went something like, the fan said she loved Minwoo, and Minwoo jokingly asked if she wanted to marry him? of coz the fan wanted too... but Minwoo was counting the age difference and told the fan that she was too young. His parents are just upstairs watching, they would not be too happy for him to marry someone that young... heehhe.... he was simply adorable!!)

next Lyn came on to sing 1 song with Minwoo, (which Ling told me its Lyn song which Minwoo wrote for her), as well as they also sang another duet song which was in Minwoo's 1st album. The whole time he was just looking soo good, sounding so good too.

Lyn also did quite well and i quite like her voice too. Then Lyn stayed and sing 1 more song alone while Minwoo went backstage to change.

Next stage, there was a small table. Minwoo came holding on a small suitcase, then he put the suitcase on the table, he took out a hat, and glove. Then he sang Just One Night.... i love him in red too.... the red silk shirt just make him looked soooooo soooo sexy.... of coz when he unbotton to let the wind blow his shirt....i was screaming non stop.... especially til the end where he turn back and winked with his finger on his lips.... killed me!!! Then he did Let me love you... which all the dancers all over him, which send the fans screaming again....hehehehe

then the thin day curtain started to drew in. Which he then sang a song, which i am not sure what was the title. A pretty brand new song for me as i have never hear him perform before. But i love the way he sang the song. At 1st the songs started pretty slow... then turn out to be jazzy (i got to find out that song).... next.... he sang Justin Timberlake's Sexy Back.... i was very impressed how well he did the songs, with the dance and the way he pronouce the english lyrics.... i will always remember the way he sang "you can whip me .... if i MISBEHAVED!!!" HAHAHAHA..... he sang that part super duper clear...haahhaha

the song was just perfect for his outfit, that moment and how high already was the audience and the whole concert....

He went in to change again. This time, (i hope i remember this right) the projector screen started to show the clips of his rehearsal for the songs in this concert.... and the dance, him playing while practicing for the dance.... and as we know Minwoo, he always doing funny faces or silly dance every now and then.... so the clip was also very enjoyable to watch....

He came back on again....wearing this leather jacket with scarf.... and the inside a very low low low round cut black top... which when sometimes he moves... he can just see his chest "spilling" out....hahaha.... which he sang So Sick, Nan HengbokHae and Girlfriend.... I love the way he did Nan hengbokhae... he was sooo romantic... and he waved to my friend who was sneakingly holding the camera to film down.... ahhh... i got to see that again....

If i still got it right, next came on KCM, introduce in by Minwoo, whereby he sang 2 songs. Was surprise when KCM called Minwoo Hyung...hehehe... and Minwoo called him and ask him to be the guest for his concert for the 1st night. His voice and performance was great too.

Next came the cutest and the warmest part of the whole concert.... Minwoo appeared... wearing this very cute outfit for Xmas.... and the Xmas cap.... singing Christmas Carols.... at 1st with a english 1.... then a santa claus came on stage, having his beard covering all the way that can only see a pair of eyes....

Naughty Minwoo then pulled it off and revealed Minwoo's Chubby manager, and together they did another korean Christmas song. It was soooo cute.... they sang and dance and Minwoo climbing on top on his manager.... then they started to throw presents to the audience... which included some soft toys... and Wontak angel DVD.... ahhhh... i sooo wanted to have the DVD.... 1 was actually thrown not too far from me... but of coz i wasn't lucky enough to catch hold of it!!

Minwoo then talk to the fans quite a fair bit... which half the time i dun quite get it....hehehe...

then Minwoo sang a birthday song, which actually that day was Minwoo's Mum's birthday..... a lighted cake was brought to the mum upstairs while Minwoo sang the song to his mum. It was just soooo sweet.... at that time, his mum was holding on to a cut out M.... all smile... standing up to cheer for his son.... Minwoo then said some things to his mum.... and told his mum.... he loved her.... ahhh... it was soooo touching... me and Ling can't help it but our tears just came down.....

Minwoo then talk to the fans (just 1 thing i felt... whenever he talk to his fans thru out the concert.... even when telling them not to push coz its dangerous... he was like talking to his old time friends.... he feeling was just sooo good) No 1 wanted him to end... no 1 wanted him to leave... but his last stage soon came on...

Next stage, the projector screen just started to blaze with hot fire.... and the fire frame in front of the screen also blazed with hot flame.... out he came in this very good looking army pants, cap and black singlet.... and he did a total new arrangement for Battle, plus bump!! at that time, every1 was heated up, screaming to him and kept on jumping to his song and cheering to his songs.... the whole atmosphere was amazing!!!

though really hot, tired and very squeezed..... i still went ont to scream for him, jump for him.... it was superb fun!!! He tried water on us.... i got it again!! hahaha.... it was cooling at that point....

He went off after saying goodbye to us.... of coz no fans let it go.... so every1 started to shout encore.... started to shout for him name.... which he came back on with 1 of his favourite song "Kedaesugae" wearing just a jacket with a hood..... the whole theatre went crazy again... shouted and jumping to his song.... and every1 just carried on cheering.... i believe he was quite in good mood as well.... he thanked every1.... introduce his live band and his dancers..... lastly he did battle again..... we jump like crazy.... Finally he thanked his fans, family and whoever came to the concert again. And as his parents was there i think, he kneel down and did this big bow..... he was just soooo sweet....

Pardon that nite was stepping on someone feet a few times while i was crazily jumping...hahaha =P

Finally the concert came to an end.... all of us... tired.... superbly feeling high.... and sweaty.....

at certain moment... i was feeling sad too... coz i have to leave him that soon already..... have been counting the days to watch him live... but then the 3 solid hours just went pass so soon..... ahhhh~~~

its sooo addictive... that i need to see him live again!!!

We came out to the hall.... which then was freezing cold again... Think it was at least minus 3degrees already. We went to get the free concert posters that was out to grab.... then went to the lockers to collect our bags.... a Korean friend told us.... to stand across the road to wait for Minwoo..... which though their cars are all tinted and most likely we wont be able to see anything, my Korea friend said, the audience and the concert was great that nite, so High chance that Minwoo might just stop and wind down the window to say Bye....

upon hearing that.... with the freezing cold weather we waited.... we waited and waited.... feeling really tired and aching everywhere....hahaha... for almost 30-45mins i think..... finally 1 big car came out... and there it stopped for awhile... and Minwoo really wind down his window and waved.... i saw him.... saw him again!!! just sooo close... he was all smile.... and his blink blink was also very very bright...hahahah

Then we went off.... feelin soo tired and hungry.... had a very very lovely dinner.... wonderful fruit soju.... and had great fun going to the korean KTV after that... singing to shinhwa's, Minwoo's and Junjin's songs!!!

ok... i think that's all i can remember and put into words.... before my lousy memory bank start to lose more and more information..... am suffering badly now from withdrawals of him from the concert.... missing him sooo much!!!.... i swore to myself when the concert came to an end... he will always be my NO. 1!!!

i need to see him again!!!! soooo addictive!!!! urrgggghhh!!!!

Guest hammie2010

awww.. thanks sooo much for telling us ur experience. i must say, he really is sweet to his parents n fans :blush: it must be real cold since winter is coming... but i guess with MINWOO, temperatures are rising ;) hanging down from the top, singing 'Sexy Back' *faints* i knew he was goinna sing "Battle" n "Bump" when u mentioned abt the projector screen blazed with fire XD the fan is sooo lucky XD n u saw MINWOO outside the venue XD great to hear tt u really enjoyed the concert *^_^*