Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

Guest margossari

HELLO KLANNERS!!

Jhing, Aom! thanks for the article!!

ohhh i love that CF!!! specially the last part when he makes something with his face that makes me AHHHHHHHH!!! LOVE HIM MORE!!!!

oh meizhen.. if now the thread's moving faster...imagine by the time he returns!!!

Guest mimerita

The June 15 news I use translate tool to translate. Actually it's not much about Won Bin. Here's my brief translation. It was mainly about the female (So Hyon Jin) that appeared in the Hite Beer CF with Won Bin in 2001. She appeared in a TV program on June 14. She said that in 2001 she was still a university student but already had chance to shoot CF with Won Bin. At that time she was doing part-time job, so she had been offered a chance to shoot the Hite Beer CF. In the CF she appeared only a short while, wore party dress and turned her face to glance at Won Bin with a light smile.

Guest esprit

Eude thanks muchos for adding me to list, i'm so excited still don't know where to start lol

Lol Gita long time no see indeed *l.a.concertcough* j/k haha i know how you meant it ....and thanks for the compliment ^^

Aom dearieee don't cry *pats* or else i have to cry as well, however, i want to save my tears for Won Bin's comeback which hopefully won't be long in coming ^_^

and thanks to you and mimerita for doing a rough translation

Lol Gita long time no see indeed *l.a.concertcough* j/k haha i know how you meant it ....and thanks for the compliment ^^

hahha!!! I can't wait till heir new albums comes out..

anyways.. lets all support binnie for the "Soompi King title" he deserves it!

Guest missjaclyn

*waves madly at my fellow Kim Klanners*

I'm so sorry~~ *bows down* I know I'm been MIAing for quite some time!! I've been busy with my life~ But yeah, I never failed to login to Soompi n check out whatever is happening everyday!! I still DO NEED my daily dose of WonBin"ness".

No worries, I'm still pretty updated of whatever is happening around here~~~

*runs off to vote* WonBin had always been the King of my heart~~ :w00t:

Guest mimerita

Hi everyone,

Won Bin was online at Binus few hours ago (Korea time in the morning of June 17).

He has left some messages in English Binus (at Freeboard and Fan Pics sections). Please go there to check it out.

So nice of him to visit Binus and has tried to communicate with us. He wrote some English messages.^^

For fans who want to write letters to Won Bin, just want to remind you about the "To Won Bin" section in Binus:

Please read Binus freeboard entry #184 for details.

The "To Won Bin" section is where Won Bin reads our letters.

Please post your English letter together with Korean translation.

It will be much more convenience for Won Bin to read our letters.

You can use internet translator to translate your message.

Guest Aomniji

Wow Rita, thanks for translations.

Won Bin is really a nice person. As Rita said, he tried to talk to his oversea fans in English that he might not be good at. But, he still tried to post and reply the messages to fans. I think that we're the lukiest fans in the world LOL :lol:

Hey! Klanners! Next Round of Soompi King Competition is starting now. Let's vote!

~soompi King Competition (round 3)~

Guest lang866

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: WonBin is still in Soompi king round three! ahh! I just voted. You guys vote too!!

Thanks for the latest news and news translation everyone. :D

:blink: WonBin has logged on again and i missed it AGAIN?!?!?!?!?! :blink::blink: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lol

Why am i always MIA when WOnBin is around? arrg. lol. *sigh* i guess better luck next time for me.... :tears:

So how's everyone? Still waiting for that comeback!! ;)

Guest margossari

soompi king soompi king!!! he'll always be my number one!! but come on girls!! VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

*waves back, jaclyn*

Guest jhing

Gosh, no pics, no updates, no nothing? :lol: Come on Binnie, come out already. :lol: We miz you like craaazy!

Hello my beautiful Klanners! I hope everyone is having a great week!

Guest discern

Hello Klanners! I have not posted here for quite long already! But that doesn't mean I don't read this everyday :}

QUICKLY COME BACK WONBIN!

Btw, how is the Worldwide Wonbin Project 07 going?

Guest lang866

Klanners! how's everyone been? Not much post the last two days. WonBin needs to make that comeback. It feels so close yet so far! ahhh!!!! :wacko: im going crazy waiting. haha

meizhen as for the project, we have 20 people so far. Im starting on my page so i can send it soon. :D

Here's the 20 people:

1. Aomniji (Section 4-fan page ; Artworks)

2. missjaclyn

3. Maria (section 4-fan page ; donation ; organizing section 1)

4. babyelphy (section 4-fan page)

5. mimerita

6. chrys_lee

7. leszolie

8. WanMinBin (puts the whole book together)

9. lang866 (section 4-fan page ; donation ; section 3-country (USA) pictures ; organizing section 2)

10. Jhing (fanbook delivery)

11. meizhen_

12. iluxxx (Section 3-country pictures ; section 4- fan page ; donations)

13. mkayly (Section 4-fan page)

14.---together with mkayly's fan page--- May(Section 4-fan page)

15.---together with mkayly's fan page--- Chris(Section 4-fan page)

16.---together with mkayly's fan page--- Lily(Section 4-fan page)

17.---together with mkayly's fan page--- Max(Section 4-fan page)

18. xiao_ai19

19. esprit

20. wonbin091 (fan page, country pictures)

Guest wonbin091

^^i thought there would be more participants in the project.

come one wonbin lovers show your support! (i hope that didn't sound demanding)

Guest jhing

Hello Klanners!

Just reposting my all time favourite picture of Binnie. :lol:

Silly but oh so cute!

crazy3.jpg

Eude! 2 more days! Wohooooo! haha I can't wait to start on that project! I'll get my sister to help me coz she's the creative one in the family. :lol:

Suah - am sure we'll get more Binnie fans to participate in the coming weeks/months? hehe