One Name You Just Couldn't Name Your Child.

Guest ilikecandixD

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ahkeyme-ng

Bob & Billy - I've noticed most people with these names are either chubby or obese.

Jessica - too common.

Margaret - sounds too old

Huong/Thu/Khoi - sounds rustic

Guest SiNuBao

I cant imagine naming my kid Gretchen or some really odd name.

I feel like naming a child that will just make them wretched..although they don't even rhyme! XD

Guest N0RuLLe

Just as Koreans don't want the name Samsoon, I don't want to put the traditional Malay name like 'Melati', 'Melor', 'Kemboja', etc to my daughter.

any of those straight-up ghetto names lol.

I kinda don't my child to have a name as unique as mine because I get so mad at motherjohn teshers who pronounce it wrong,

but then again .. I don't know anyone else with my name. and I know a person is talking to me when they yell my name in the halls,

instead of embarrassingly looking back and finding out that the name call wasn't even for me.

so nothing ghetto or hard to pronounce or just plain ugly, like blanch or hortense LMAO.

Guest Phemonoe

Doris. Or Edwin. Those names just irk me. Oh, and Vincent. That's my stepfather's name...and my stepbrother's name too. Ugh.

Then again, I'm convinced that I'm going to name at least one of my kids Clementine, so I'm not one to talk. <_<

Guest tricia07_ann

ive been around with african people but some of their names is juz too weird

TOLU,IYABOSA,MAHALET,BINTU

Archived