2pm Coming To Malaysia For Mtv Asia Awards

Guest nam87

The upcoming event in Sunway Lagoon will be the MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia event, which might be different from the MTV Asia Award or MAA which was held in Genting last year.

This time around there will be live performances from artists all over the world, including representatives from Korea and Japan as well.

I am pretty sure, instead of 2PM there will be 1 or 2 artists from Korea are invited to the event as performers as well. That will be great opportunity for the Korean artists as well as other Asian artist to be on the same stage as other Western artists (many of them will be coming), performing together.

(anyhow, no official announcement from the MTV regarding the format yet....i just heard about this from somebody over there, so lets just say my assumption okay?....no quotes..hahahah)

As for the entrance tickets, they are based on invitation or special complimentary tickets only, same as the MAA 2008 last year.

No ticket purchase at all.

Like last year, CELCOM XPAX was one of the sponsors, and pretty same as this year, therefore, there will be same format like last year, where you can try out the contest hold by the sponsors, such as XPAX, MTV, ASTRO or Sunway Lagoon itself in order to get the entrance pass. Since the event will be held in Sunway Lagoon, which is much more bigger than Arena of Stars Genting, (will be outdoor event I guess), so the place can fit in lots more audiences, so lots more chances to all fans to grab the tickets.

Or if you have any 'cabel link' with the sponsors, usually they will provide special pass entrances to them, and try to get the link n grab yourself the passes...hehehehe.

And not to forget, since the event will be held in Sunway Lagoon, Sunway Hotel for sure will be the official hotel for the event. The security will be super tight and somemore, since Sunway is so very easy to get there, I am sure lots of fans will be camping around. Wanna try book the hotel earlier? Hehehehe.....

Anyway...world artists will be coming to Malaysia soon...

and I am pretty sure, Korean artists will receive lots more attentions since we have pretty obsess fans over here as well...(remind me the SUJU at the MAA 2008).....

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 0oWaSaBio0

OMG!! I love 2pm. i want to see them perform!!~~~~ ><'''

But unfortunately I'll only be back to Malaysia on 16th Aug, duh!

I hope Suju will come as well,

perhaps I will consider changing my flight! HAHAHA

Guest woei

yeah i am so excited about...

sunway lagoon is just 15 mins away from my place..hahahaha

geez...y must they have to make it so difficult to get the tickets...

sighss...i think i am going to get another line from xpax in order to see 2PM :(...but it is so worth it..hehe

Guest no--thanks

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

I CAN'T WAAAAAAIT >.<

Lucky us Malaysians, I guess :P

Awww but no WG? I've been longing to see them :o

Oh well, at lest 2PM is coming yawwwww!! Junsu baby <3

I heard from some sources that SUJU is coming again this year?

But isn't that like, impossible? Won't they be busy preparing for their upcoming concert, "Super Show 2" ?

Oh well. 15th August, please come fast >.<

Guest love_sungmin

oh my gawd!!

mtv asia will be held in malaysia again?

lucky malaysian and me too!

thanx god i'm in malaysia! keke...

can't wait to meet taecyeon and give something to him! XD

but, no matter how much i like them, my vote definitely goes to super junior! hehehe...

Guest Anime-Freestyle

OMO!!

I should thank my parents for sending me to study in SUNWAY COLLEGE. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Guest angelicsinner

who can really prove this?

I wouldnt mind going to the MTV world stage itself but it wld be better if 2pm really come..

Guest tiffasaur

totally understandable since WG is getting ready for their US debut,

but not to worry, JYP sent the next best thing<3 2PM FTW!~

Guest MidnightDream__x3

are there more ways to get tickets?

last year, trying to get tickets for superjunior was a pain in the @$$ D:

i didn't get the tickets last year, but i did get to see super junior.

i'm happy :)

i really wanna see 2pm.

i've already saw wondergirls during the koreanfestival08; in newyork :D

thank you jyp !

Guest glamchicdiva

umm i hate to be the bearer of bad news.. but 2PM IS NOT COMING TO MALAYSIA. apparently, it's been confirmed that they're having a fanmeeting in Korea on August 15, and they can't be in two places at the same time, so they're not coming.. i don't know what happened though, i thought they were really comin cuz it's JYP himself who first blurted out the info?

Guest zhen_ai

^ Ahh...that would s-u-c-k!! Nobody can confirm this yet. God, pls save us..!!

edit: Darn, I already got the voucher to redeem the tickets, but if 2PM ain't gonna be there, I shall throw the voucher down the drain! *cries*

Guest Anime-Freestyle

I saw that somewhere too. Seriously, I am so going to destroy my vouchers if 2PM is not coming...

It's like a waste of time. I even made a CELCOM LINE JUST TO CLAIM THE TICKETS..

Archived